Virginity restored six times?
I've posted before about hymen repair, aka Virginity Restoration Surgery. Inevitably, someone has taken what was a stupid concept to begin with and made it even more ridiculous by taking it to an extreme. Mosnews.com reports that a Russian woman, "Natalia K", restored her virginity a total of six times. Only a life-threatening infection stopped her:

When the husband confessed he was upset about her losing her virginity before the wedding and with another man, Natalia decided to make things up for him.
To celebrate their first year together as a married couple, she went to a plastic surgery clinic and had a hymenoplasty operation.
The husband was so delighted with the present, that a year later Natalia wanted to give that joy to him again. And the next year, and the year after that.
Body ManipulationSex/Romance
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 18, 2009 Comments (7)
This operation is required for some cultures where women have to be virgin to be able to get married. This is quite unfortunate, as the reverse is not always true...
Posted by Eva Moly  on  Thu Jun 18, 2009  at  07:08 PM
I fail to see why people are stupid enough to do this form of self mutilation. What's even more shocking is the guy's reaction - do people want to **** fake virgins that much?
Posted by Virgil Gina  on  Fri Jun 19, 2009  at  08:32 AM
I think I'll sign up to get mine restored. Yep. Sounds like a marvelous idea to me. I'm sure my future wife will be thrilled!
Posted by Accipiter  on  Sun Jun 21, 2009  at  01:11 PM
is it possible? I just wonder why they are fooling their selves! It's... It's... disgusting! confused
Posted by sai  in  Philippines  on  Mon Jun 22, 2009  at  05:46 AM
Yeah, totally thrilled, Acci... rolleyes
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Mon Jun 22, 2009  at  08:29 AM
@ Eva Moly: Hymen repair is totally irrelevant to those cultures. They have a better test to see if their wife is a virgin.

You take a pot of blue paint, a pot of yellow paint, a pot of green paint and a shovel. You paint one bollock blue, one yellow and your willy green. Then, on the wedding night, if your 'vriginal' bride laughs, she's clearly acquainted with a man's bits and bobs and not a virgin. So you smack her over the head with the shovel.

wink Ethnic jokes. Such fun.
Posted by Renquist  in  Glasgow, Scotland  on  Mon Jun 22, 2009  at  10:37 AM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.