Cursed by Allah
Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
The disumbrationist art hoax, 1924
September Morn, the painting that shocked the censor, 1913
Loch Ness Monster Hoaxes
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Monkeys pick cotton, a 19th-century urban legend
A black lion: real or fake?
Paul Krassner's Stereophonic Hoax, 1960
Urban Legend ER
I don't check out CollegeHumor.com very often, but I came across this short movie they put together called "Urban Legend ER," which I thought was amusing. It imagines what an ER might look like if all the most popular urban legends were real. Warning: It's a little gory in a few places.

Update: Posted previously in the forum by Tobester.
Categories: Photos/Videos, Urban Legends
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jan 31, 2008
raspberry That got posted in the forum almost 2 weeks ago. The real Alex would have posted this before it got posted in the forum. shut eye
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Thu Jan 31, 2008  at  10:41 PM
Can't help it, this is brilliant!
Posted by hulitoons  in  Abingdon, Maryland  on  Fri Feb 01, 2008  at  07:07 AM
That was hilarious! I loved the poprocks kid!
Posted by Jackie  on  Fri Feb 01, 2008  at  01:14 PM
Never heard the sneezing seven times one but I mearly pissed myself laughing at it. And Elton John was just class.
Posted by Renquist  in  Glasgow, Scotland  on  Fri Feb 01, 2008  at  05:01 PM
>>That got posted in the forum almost 2 weeks ago.<<

Damn! Beaten to it.
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Fri Feb 01, 2008  at  05:47 PM
i loved it! the line "we need to abolish pennies!" is one of my favourites
Posted by JoOdd  on  Sat Feb 02, 2008  at  04:03 AM
Brilliant!

I need to find out what town that hospital is in, so I can be sure to stay out of it.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Old Dime Box, Texas  on  Sat Feb 02, 2008  at  02:36 PM
Hilarious! What impressed me is that the senior doctor actually comes up with reasonable and medically sound treatments each time . . with one notable exception.
Posted by DFStuckey  in  Auckland new zealand  on  Fri Feb 15, 2008  at  03:00 AM