The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Prof. Wingard's Death Ray Hoax, 1876
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
September Morn, the painting that shocked the censor, 1913
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
Toast Appears on Jesus Christ
John Ordover sent this in. He was looking at a picture of Jesus (or rather, an artist's interpretation of what Jesus might have looked like) when he realized a piece of toast had miraculously appeared on it. I think this must be a message from John's toaster! But can we be sure that actually is a piece of toast? It kinda looks like a granola bar to me.
Categories: Pareidolia, Religion
Posted by The Curator on Sun Mar 30, 2008
I think I see Jesus IN the toast.
Posted by Maegan in Tampa, FL - USA on Mon Mar 31, 2008 at 12:55 PM

But if you look really close, you can see an image of the toast in the image of Jesus in the image of toast in the image of Jesus...
Posted by Christopher in Warm, sunny Florida on Mon Mar 31, 2008 at 01:42 PM

Yo dawg I heard you like Jesus toast...
Posted by Emily  in  Wales  on  Sun Feb 28, 2010  at  10:43 AM
This is wonderful! I laughed heartily at it.

Do a Google search for "Freedom Haters Jesus Christ on Toast" to find a short, amusing article I've written on the subject.
Posted by Canaderek  in  Canada  on  Tue Mar 23, 2010  at  09:22 PM
How do you know that is Jesus? what did he look like?
Posted by shad sluiter  in  usa  on  Sun Sep 12, 2010  at  12:01 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I see one of the evil monkeys from the Wizard of OZ in his hair. Oh shit, thats tear gas. I'm outta here!
Posted by Amanda Tulickmaho  in  Hawaii  on  Sun Dec 19, 2010  at  08:45 PM
Comments: Page 3 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3