Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
Bizarre pictographs of Emmanuel Domenech, 1860
The boy with the golden tooth, 1593
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
The Sandpaper Test, 1960
Sober Sue, the woman who never smiled, 1907
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
Starbucks Coupons
Bogus coupons circulating through e-mail are causing a headache for Starbucks.
Categories: Email Hoaxes
Posted by The Curator on Fri Jul 19, 2002
Just to let you know I have looked for Starbucks coupons everywhere but to no avail. I would like to try some of the new drinks but the cost charged is not worth it if I don't like to drink. As much as you charge for a frapp you could afford to give away more coupons. I can go elsewhere and get a frapp in a bigger glass (called a tall) for the same price as your small sz. and just as good. I am partial to Starbucks but your cost is too high for the product. Coupons help, I know businesses are greedy these days and only think of the money but us working class people not making mega bucks can't afford your kind of products. Would you please send me some coupons so I can try some different frapps which otherwise I can't afford.
Thanks,
Janet Orn
Posted by Janet  in  Ft Wayne IN  on  Thu Aug 11, 2005  at  04:06 PM
it would really help if there were coupons. Please do somethng about it
Posted by nae nae  on  Sun Apr 02, 2006  at  06:29 PM
if you cant afford it dont buy it. i cant afford to eat out at fancy restaurants every night even though i prefer that to my own cooking. So i save it for a treat. Starbucks isnt greedy, they keep prices as high as they are so they can keep treating thier employees well and keep buying quality beans and other things of that nature... and i might add that it is in fact a very specific demographic they are pointing to...
Posted by Joy  on  Tue Aug 29, 2006  at  09:10 PM
I actually work at starbucks and if you want to try a drink and you don't like it. bring it back and they will make you something else at no extra cost. i tell people this everyday. and it does help and most of the time they do like what they ended up getting in the first place
Posted by me  on  Sun Nov 05, 2006  at  07:02 PM
I think the employees at most of the starbucks in the city are some of the sweetest people! True, i'm addicted to their coffee but knowing that i can spend my money anywhere, i return to starbucks for the environment and friendly faces that accomopany my coffee. Just tried the carmel machiatto w/ soy & LOVED it! Get sick of that one? Go for the cinn dolce latte w/ soy! Deliousiousa!!!! i know i spelled that wrong but you catch my drift.
Posted by Wendy  in  Chicago  on  Sat Mar 24, 2007  at  12:18 AM
Coupons would help it is expense especilly when have 4 children that all ask for a drink you end up spending $20 and for that amount you could feed them.
Posted by kathy  in  texas  on  Wed Oct 17, 2007  at  05:34 PM