Rent A Midget
image What's the one thing sure to liven up any party? How about a midget? That's not the answer that would have occurred to me, but it's the premise behind Rent A Midget, a California company that rents out midgets (or little people) to 'hang out at parties'. Based on their website, this company looks real enough, though the only way to be certain would be to go ahead and try to rent a midget through them. The midget entertainment options range from "Midget Strip Shows, to Christmas Cookie Servers or Office Pranks." As shocking and slightly cruel as the idea sounds, I suppose it's no different than what circuses have been doing for centuries (i.e. using midgets as entertainers).
Categories: Entertainment
Posted by The Curator on Fri Jan 07, 2005
I am interested in renting a little person to pop out of a box and give teh toast after my best man speech? Wedding is next weekend please let me know asap
Posted by Rusty Garrity  in  NH  on  Thu Jul 22, 2010  at  12:29 PM
looking for a little man to dance at a birthday party Sept 11, 2010 in Brookville In about 1 hour from indy or 1 hr from cinn. oh
race is not a factor
please notify me if available with info
Posted by susie  in  Brookville In  on  Tue Aug 10, 2010  at  03:33 PM
i am looking for two little people to prank my husband as cops for our anniversary in mcallen tx
Posted by vanessa  in  Mcallen, tx  on  Wed Nov 10, 2010  at  03:32 PM
want midget for husband at christmas. Can you help?
Posted by joesy  in  minerva ohio  on  Wed Dec 08, 2010  at  11:06 PM
I'm a business owner and I am looking to hire a little person and not sure how to find one looking for a good paying job! If nebody knows how I can find a little person that wants a normal job plse let me know!!
Posted by Chasity  in  Mcalester oklahoma  on  Sat Dec 18, 2010  at  02:20 AM
i have used dwarf entertainment happy with them , great website,
Posted by elitekissagrams  in  dublin, ireland  on  Thu Mar 10, 2011  at  10:06 AM
i want to rent am idget for halloween to dress up like a leprechaun and cary around a pot of gold because i want to be a rainbow :3 how much would that cost ??
Posted by caroline desii  in  youranus  on  Thu May 05, 2011  at  01:39 PM
Comments: Page 4 of 4 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.