Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
The Gallery of Fake Viral Images
The Hoaxing Hitchhiker, 1941
The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Rent A Midget
image What's the one thing sure to liven up any party? How about a midget? That's not the answer that would have occurred to me, but it's the premise behind Rent A Midget, a California company that rents out midgets (or little people) to 'hang out at parties'. Based on their website, this company looks real enough, though the only way to be certain would be to go ahead and try to rent a midget through them. The midget entertainment options range from "Midget Strip Shows, to Christmas Cookie Servers or Office Pranks." As shocking and slightly cruel as the idea sounds, I suppose it's no different than what circuses have been doing for centuries (i.e. using midgets as entertainers).
Categories: Entertainment
Posted by The Curator on Fri Jan 07, 2005
There are millions of people in the Tampa area, quite a few of whom would probably like to attend your bachelor party.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Mon Feb 04, 2008  at  02:06 PM
do you need bachelor or bachelorette party entertainment? we've got that and more! contact the folks @ shortdwarf(dot)com by emailing from the website or calling 1-866-U-midget!
Posted by shortdwarfcom  in  USA  on  Mon Feb 04, 2008  at  02:11 PM
I am looking for a midget telegram service to go to my husbands work, located in bala cynwyd, pa. please email me if you are interested! Thanks. Lorie
Posted by lorie  in  philadelphia  on  Mon Feb 04, 2008  at  06:33 PM
we'd love to email you but if you'll note, your email address is not contained or linked in your message. feel free to contact us @ shortdwarfcom(at)yahoo(dot)com or 1-866-U-midget or go to our website at shortdwarf(dot)com thank you and keep it short when you call us! grin
Posted by shortdwarfcom  in  USA  on  Tue Feb 05, 2008  at  11:08 AM
i don't see anything so funny in being small.But Comedians will make any show or program really lively whether they r midgets or tall.
Posted by Nadia  in  New jersey  on  Mon Mar 17, 2008  at  07:19 AM
I don't see anything so funny in being small.But Comedians can make any program or function lively whether they are midgets or tall.
Posted by Nadia  in  New jersey  on  Mon Mar 17, 2008  at  07:23 AM
midgets are amazing.for any kind of party entertainments please check this link.
Posted by Nadia  on  Sun Apr 20, 2008  at  06:37 AM
I am looking for 2 midgets to perform at my wedding May 10, 2008
Posted by Joshua  in  Braidwood IL  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  04:54 PM
ugh... If I was a "midget" and some tool asked me to perform at his wedding, I'd offer to perform a circumcision on the groom with a chainsaw. Now That's a Little Entertainment. Sorry, small joke. Tool
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  08:53 PM
i need one small person at a convention sunday night Please have ELF outfit
Posted by anthnoy jarrell  in  dallas texas sunday the 18 of MAY  on  Thu May 08, 2008  at  12:50 PM
Friends are looking for a little person to be their minister at their wedding.
It will be in Dallas, TX.
Please let me know if anyone is in this area.
Posted by Heather  in  Dallas, TX  on  Fri Jul 11, 2008  at  08:53 PM
I'm looking to hire a little person for my boyfriend's birthday on 9/27. This is something I really want to do- please let me know if you have any helpful information
THanks!
Posted by CiCi  in  Fort Lauderdale FL  on  Thu Jul 17, 2008  at  04:36 PM
Its 450$ for 3 hours!!! too much!
Posted by chrixlanier  in  Los Angeles  on  Sat Aug 09, 2008  at  12:53 PM
I am looking a midget male stripper for my g/f's b-day party tomorrow night in the Dallas area.
Posted by Terry  in  Dallas, TX  on  Sat Aug 23, 2008  at  12:40 AM
I am looking for two little people(man & woman) to hire to work at our retail store in las vegas. not to do anything crazy - just to act as "salespeople". Would need them on Mon-Fri 8 hours a day. Longterm opportunities available. Any ideas of where to go? Every website is for parties or events. We would just like to hire them for a normal job. help!
Posted by Kyla  in  Las Vegas, NV  on  Tue Nov 11, 2008  at  03:22 PM
I am looking to hire two guys for a private party for January 16th, here in San Diego. Willing to pay $2000 for that night. Only serious interests please! Thanks!
Posted by Sarah  in  San Diego  on  Tue Dec 30, 2008  at  04:18 PM
Hiring a midget for your party is fun for about two minutes. Then it gets awkward. Real awkward. After awhile, he's just hanging out and you're asking dumb questions like, "So, how long have you been a midget?"

Check out the full story of the party I attended at wwjtd (dot) com.
Posted by JT  on  Sun Feb 08, 2009  at  12:38 AM
I would like to hire a midget man or women - to sing a happy love song to my girlfriend.
Posted by Craig  in  Milwaukee  on  Fri Mar 20, 2009  at  05:21 PM
Im looking for a male stripping midget for my friends bachelorate party in Philadelphia, PA. Where can I find one???
Posted by Bernadette  in  philadelphia  on  Wed Apr 15, 2009  at  01:35 PM
Does anyone know of any male midget strippers in Palm Springs for a bachelorette party?
Posted by Jen  in  Palm Springs  on  Sun May 10, 2009  at  07:14 AM
Iam Looking for 2-4 "little" people for a birthday concert to be held at a bar. Wrestling would be plus.
Thanks
Michelle
Posted by Mistress Michelle  in  Kenosha  on  Tue May 12, 2009  at  07:31 PM
I need a midget or a dwarf for my teacher. She has a serious fetish for midget men. She prefers the ones that have very big muscles and tatoos. Sometime next week I need it, if this is possible please contact me
-Ena Thulin
Posted by Ena Thulin  in  Massachusetts  on  Fri Jun 05, 2009  at  02:52 PM
I need a dwarf that looks like celebritys??? Do you know where i could find some it is for a b-day party..So i would appreciate it if you could give me a few sites.. THank you!!!!
Posted by PArty  on  Sat Aug 01, 2009  at  04:25 PM
I need a midget dressed in a diaper and go to my girlfriends job and embarass the heck out of her by either singing a love song to her or whatever...she played an ugly joke on me so its payback time!! Can u help me?
Posted by Erica  in  dallas tx  on  Wed Sep 16, 2009  at  07:23 PM
SHORT DWARF .com is apparently a guy named Howard that has no price sheet for his talent. They are very unprofessional and extremely unorganized. Their website says they service areas they don't service therefore they falsely advertise. Not the best resource. I will post better sites. If budget is not a concern, I would go with centerfolds.com at least they are clear and concise with regards to pricing. None of the sly tactics shortdwarf.com tries to get away with.
Posted by Harris Jones  in  NYC  on  Mon Sep 21, 2009  at  12:14 PM
I need a midget or dwarf for my boyfriend's birthday surprise at work On January 18th who will be willing to sing and be over the age of 21. Will negotiate the price upon the meeting. Dress in scantily clad and will be willing to be video taped.
Posted by Emily  in  LaPorte Indiana 46350  on  Thu Sep 24, 2009  at  09:29 PM
is this legal question
Posted by rant rant tn  in  Tennessee  on  Sat Oct 31, 2009  at  03:22 AM
i wont to rent a midget for a christmas party to be an elf! lolz !

i couldnt find ne so i dressed up my nan! hahahahaha [=
Posted by annie  in  sunbury  on  Fri Dec 11, 2009  at  05:14 AM
My friends and me need a way to get to prom. We had the idea of being carried in buy midgets! I hope this won't be seen as disrespectful but we thought it would be a great idea!
Posted by hannahc  on  Mon Jan 11, 2010  at  02:05 PM
Hi, my name is joe jackson and i'm looking for a midget (male) to play a small part in a performance for about 5mins. the performance is FANTASY ISLAND. I'm a african american male and this performance takes place here in atlanta on feb. 7, 2010. please contact me if u know of someone who can assist me and they will be payed. All he has to say is "the plane, the plane" dressed in an all white suit and shoes. thank you inadvance, joe jackson
Posted by mr. joe jackson  in  atlanta ga.,  on  Wed Jan 13, 2010  at  02:04 AM
Comments: Page 3 of 4 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >