Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
BMW's April Fool's Day Hoaxes
Dog wins art contest, 1974
The most sacred relic: the Holy Foreskin, circa 800 AD
Use your left ear to detect lies
The Hitler Diary Hoax, 1983
September Morn, the painting that shocked the censor, 1913
The Cottingley Fairies, 1917
Man flies by own lung power, 1934
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Rent A Midget
image What's the one thing sure to liven up any party? How about a midget? That's not the answer that would have occurred to me, but it's the premise behind Rent A Midget, a California company that rents out midgets (or little people) to 'hang out at parties'. Based on their website, this company looks real enough, though the only way to be certain would be to go ahead and try to rent a midget through them. The midget entertainment options range from "Midget Strip Shows, to Christmas Cookie Servers or Office Pranks." As shocking and slightly cruel as the idea sounds, I suppose it's no different than what circuses have been doing for centuries (i.e. using midgets as entertainers).
Categories: Entertainment
Posted by The Curator on Fri Jan 07, 2005
What's the website? My boss is looking for a midget to attend a Halloween party we're catering for...
Posted by Jeana  in  California  on  Fri Sep 29, 2006  at  01:13 PM
looking for midget to be santa 12-21-06 for approx. 3 hours. Would like a male who can sing 2 or 3 songs and walk around and visit with others. thnks
Posted by zane  in  100 miles north of phoenix  on  Sat Oct 28, 2006  at  07:13 PM
i need a midget!!! Someone find me a midget and ill pay you 100.00!!! this is serious: reality sho at gmail dot com
Posted by jessica  in  Dallas TX  on  Mon Oct 30, 2006  at  01:15 PM
Next Plateau Chicago offers female midget (little people)strips and waitresses for Chicago and suburbs 773-804-0700
Posted by Morgan  in  Chicago  on  Thu Nov 02, 2006  at  11:58 PM
I want to rent midgets for a New Year's party. Thye are more than welcome to party after words with us!!!

Thanks, Aaron
Posted by Aaron Ring  in  Indianapolis, IN  on  Sun Dec 10, 2006  at  03:42 PM
do you have weekly and monthly rates for your midgets?
Posted by jerry  in  fayetteville, nc  on  Sat Dec 23, 2006  at  04:11 AM
I need 2 or 3 little people to dress as oompa loompas at my wedding in May of 2008! Anyone interested please contact me!
Thanks!
Posted by Christy  in  Point Pleasant, NJ  on  Sun Jan 28, 2007  at  12:05 PM
DUDE MAN...I WANT ONE NIGHT WITH A MIDGET...STRIPPER PLEASE!!!
Posted by Taylor  in  SOMEWHERE  on  Fri Feb 02, 2007  at  01:31 PM
I need 2 midgets for my April 2008 wedding. My fiance loves the little guys and I want to surprise him on our wedding day. Please email me!
Posted by Jenn  in  Point Pleasant  on  Wed Mar 07, 2007  at  03:12 PM
Jenn, that will cost $3000 for three hours of work, or $1500 for one. Midgets are in high (hehe) demand and they only advanced payments in cash.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Wed Mar 07, 2007  at  04:21 PM
I need a midget to play my husbands mini me sat march 31st for his birthday .....he loves little people and has always wanted one....can you help???
Posted by robin  in  vancouver  on  Fri Mar 23, 2007  at  10:54 PM
i need two rent two migets for a fashion show easter sunday
(Please don't put your phone number on a public forum - Mod)
Posted by andre clark  in  atlanta ga  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  09:51 PM
I'm looking for entertainment for April 28. It's a graduation party, and I'm looking for someone to walk around and serve drinks. Thanks.
Posted by will  in  Ft. Myers, FL.  on  Wed Apr 11, 2007  at  11:49 PM
Hi all, i'm a midget w/ paranormal powers who has been traveling the country on my white unicorn in search of sugar. If anyone would like to hire me, I will work for sugar. PS (must have stable w/ roof or else clip clop will fly away). Closets are more than fine for me to stay in. If you would like me immediatley I can ship myself UPS overnight air for an extra charge.
Posted by danny  in  New York  on  Tue Apr 24, 2007  at  01:36 PM
I am looking for a little Midget Male dancer for a bachelorette party sometime in August.
This person DOES NOT have to get naked. Just looking for fun entertainment and good laughs.
If anyone can offer me a link or a phone number that would be great.
Posted by Shannon  in  Phila. PA  on  Tue Jun 05, 2007  at  05:55 PM
HI I HOPE THAT THIS IS A SERIOUS COMPANY AND NOT A JOKE, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HIRING A FEW LIL PEOPLE TO HELP OUT AT MY WEDDING RECEPTION IT WOUD MAKE MY FIANCE SO HAPPY.... THAT IS ONE OF HIS REQUEST FOR THE WEDDING.
ANDI HOPE THAT THIS DOES NOT SOUND CRUEL. IF INTERESTD AND CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE CONTACT ME.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.MYCHEVYGIRL
Posted by MELISSA  on  Wed Jun 27, 2007  at  11:49 PM
I'm intersted in renting a midget for a special upcomming event. Please send me as much information as possible. If you can't furnish any information, can you please refer me to an oganization that can help.

Posted by gabrielle brown  in  new york, new york  on  Sat Jul 07, 2007  at  10:22 PM
at shortdwarf(dot)com, we represent dwarf & midget talent, actors & entertainers nationwide; for event entertainment, promotional marketing and on camera talent with elves, leprechauns, midget strippers, oompa loompas, dwarf / midget costume characters, short waiters / bartenders, dwarf / midget look-a-likes of your guest of honor, celebrities, etc. for your themed event, promotion or project!
Posted by shortdwarfcom`  in  USA`  on  Sun Jul 29, 2007  at  11:52 AM
It is my co-workers birthday today and we are trying to get him a midget stripper (female prefferably but male would be funny too) he has an obsession with little people. please help me out. i need one by tonight.
Posted by Mike  in  Beverly Hills California  on  Tue Jul 31, 2007  at  11:15 AM
If this site is real, little people needed for theme party in late September, please leave contact information.
Posted by Justin Stanfield  in  Detroit area  on  Sat Aug 25, 2007  at  12:56 AM
you may contact the folks @ shortdwarf(dot)com by going to the website or calling 1-866-U-midget!
Posted by shortdwarfcom  in  USA  on  Sat Aug 25, 2007  at  01:09 AM
I am in need of a midget for a christmas party in the Indianapolis area. Can you give me contacts in my area?? Thanks!!
Posted by Roxe50  in  Indianapolis  on  Wed Nov 14, 2007  at  02:37 PM
christmas party in indy? the guys @ shortdwarf(dot)com can service you and your event. call them at 1-866-U-midget or 517-507-5552!
Posted by shortdwarfcom  in  Indianapolis, IN  on  Thu Nov 15, 2007  at  08:21 AM
I would recommend NOT using shortdwarf dot com. These guys really try and get you for the highest price at all possible, and are pretty unprofessional, and they don't even really have any talent. They simply go to the little people forums to get talent, and then simply tack on 100-200 premium. Go to the source, and help the guys that really want help.

There's a dwarf acting group on Yahoo, it's pretty active, and shortdwarf seems to have requests up there more than anyone else. I posted my request for a party elf, and had locked down a resource in under 24 hours.
Posted by G  on  Thu Nov 22, 2007  at  04:43 PM
CENTERFOLDS.COM HAS MIDGET STRIPPERS BUT VERY EXPENSIVE THEY ARE OUT OF NY , I NEED ONE IN BOSTON FOR A 30 TH B DAY PARTY
Posted by JACQUELYN  in  BOSTON,MA  on  Fri Nov 23, 2007  at  03:24 PM
grin grin
Posted by Sue B  in  NJ  on  Sun Dec 09, 2007  at  08:06 PM
little girls are hot...not young girls b4 anyone says anything sick....but something about little women makes me really hot...the thick thighs...nice asses....cute faces...just wana lick them all over
Posted by dave  in  s.philly  on  Thu Dec 27, 2007  at  05:42 AM
Need a funny midget for her sweet 16 party
Posted by Taylor  in  dallas/ ft worth texas  on  Sun Jan 20, 2008  at  06:35 PM
well, i think the idea of renting midgets its not only hilarious, but it is the best. and if you don't find the whole midget thing funny, its probably because physically you look retarded, and people make fun of that, therefore, you decide not to make fun of others.period.
Posted by muffinman  in  huntington park  on  Sun Jan 27, 2008  at  10:15 PM
We are seeking some midget entertainment for a bachelor party. Please inform me if there is anyone in the Tampa area.
Posted by Best Man  in  Tampa, Fl  on  Sat Feb 02, 2008  at  06:54 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 4 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >