The worms inside your face
Dog wins art contest, 1974
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Fake Fish Photos
Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
Swiss peasants harvest spaghetti from trees, 1957
The Cradle of the Deep, a literary hoax, 1929
Snowball the Monster Cat, 2000
Cursed by Allah
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Reincarnation of Chris Farley
Could it be the second coming of Chris Farley? She's certainly got his eyes. Or did Chris Farley, perhaps, have a daughter?

Eric Schucard forwarded me this photo while I was in Africa (that's the same Eric Schucard who's responsible for the pictures of the MoH on the About the Museum page). This picture has appeared on quite a few blogs within the past month, but I don't see that anyone has come up with a definitive answer to the real question: photoshopped or not? Also, I can't find any clue as to the source of the photo.

My hunch is that it's not photoshopped. But that's just a hunch.

If you don't know who Chris Farley is, you can check out the wikipedia page about him -- and you can also consider yourself lucky for never having had to suffer through Beverly Hills Ninja.

Related topic: Baby Adolf

image
Categories: Celebrities, Photos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Sun Jul 22, 2007
I think this is a case of Infantile Pareidolia...kind of like how all babies look like Winston Churchill.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Sun Jul 22, 2007  at  05:04 AM
That is one ugly baby..... shut eye
Posted by LaMa  in  Europe  on  Sun Jul 22, 2007  at  06:43 AM
It's the teeth thing, but I think we got it backwards... Ugly babies don't look like Chris Farley, Chris Farley looked like an ugly baby...
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Sun Jul 22, 2007  at  09:15 AM
That poor little girl LOL

I dont' think it's photoshopped either, I just think it's an unfortunate resemblance. It's probably mostly because of the face she is making, she's probably really quite cute.
Posted by MadCarlotta  in  Canada  on  Sun Jul 22, 2007  at  10:41 PM
What disturbs me about this picture is not so mauch that the baby looks like Chris Farley (if it does), but that the baby's head appears to be the same size as the head of the woman holding the baby.
Normal babies have disproportionately large heads compared to their bodies, but baby heads are still much smaller than adult heads!

So I think either the photo has been altered, the baby has cranial hypertrophy, or the woman has microencephaly.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Sacramento  on  Mon Jul 23, 2007  at  02:38 AM
That poor child. That poor poor child. Nature can be so cruel...
Posted by Nona  in  London  on  Mon Jul 23, 2007  at  08:17 AM
I think it's simply an unfortunate resemblance. Did Chris Farley ever donate sperm, though?
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Mon Jul 23, 2007  at  10:52 AM
It
Posted by Cecilia  in  Sweden  on  Tue Jul 24, 2007  at  12:48 PM
I've noticed ugly kids make nice looking adults, pretty often. Trying to be optimistic...
Posted by Lina  on  Sat Aug 04, 2007  at  03:06 PM
if this is chris's real baby she better grow up rich!
Posted by keith murphy  in  cartersville georgia  on  Wed Nov 28, 2007  at  09:58 AM
that baby looks like a boy with a wig! but that the baby is with is really hot! i want her number.
Posted by keith murphy  in  cartersville georgia  on  Wed Nov 28, 2007  at  10:04 AM
you people are MEAN, she is cute!
Posted by C  on  Mon Jun 16, 2008  at  09:44 PM
"baby want wingy"
Posted by some dude  in  the world  on  Sat Aug 30, 2008  at  11:33 AM
This little girl is soooo adorable. All you saying she is ugly are stupid. You have no respect for Chris Farley. I hope this baby girl is his. And I don't think he was a sperm donar. RIP Chris Farley. Your missed much.
Posted by Y'all have no respect for him at all  in  OH  on  Tue Oct 14, 2008  at  01:44 PM
"baby want wingy"
Posted by some dude in the world

LMFAO
Posted by fart  in  butt  on  Thu Oct 16, 2008  at  11:34 PM
that is one ugly baby dont deny it. it's hair really bothers me. it's probably just the hair. i don't like it. maybe it'd look better without it.
Posted by suck mine!  in  gowfuh euo self  on  Tue Jan 12, 2010  at  02:16 AM
No way. She's adorable! She looks just like him, yes, but she's a cutie!!!
Posted by April Averitt  in  United States  on  Thu May 24, 2012  at  06:03 PM
smile I think she is beautiful regardless who the baby daddy is but she dose look like him. And to those who are dogging on this child is just messed up a baby is gods gift to us from heaven its just how we raise our children childern are to be loved on never hurt in anyway a true adult won't harm a child or dog on them in anyway and another thing she dose look like him in everyway !!!!!
Posted by hoss  in  ft.wayne indiana  on  Thu Feb 07, 2013  at  07:27 PM