Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
Female thieves hide money in their bras, 1950
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
The worms inside your face
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
Use your left ear to detect lies
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Real-Life Ken and Barbie Dolls
image Steve Erhardt boasts that he's had over 30 plastic surgery operations, at a cost of over $250,000. These include pec, bicep, and butt implants. The results look a little creepy, but he claims to be happy with his new look, even though he really does look plastic. Another real-life Ken doll is Miles Kendall, who has spent about the same amount of money to transform his appearance. In terms of real-life Barbie dolls, there's Cindy Jackson, who describes herself as a "bombshell who wasn't born that way." Of course, Michael Jackson easily retains the title of King of Awful Plastic Surgery. (via J-Walk)
Categories: Body Manipulation
Posted by The Curator on Fri Aug 19, 2005
Sometimes I wonder who is creepier, Michael Jackson or the people who love and defend him.

"Second, there is absolutely -no- question that Michae Jackson is the -best- performer out there, there is just denying that."
Posted by Citizen Premier  in  spite of public outcry  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  06:09 PM
"... These include pec, bicep, and butt implants. ..."

Sheesh, some people will do ANYTHING to get out of exercising!
Posted by Big Gary in Dallas  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  07:09 PM
one of the really scary things anout the real Ken, is that he had no Manly Bulge...truly- just a V, just like Babs...how many kids did that scar for life...ar least GIJoe had scars And a manly bulge, but that's the world of Wartoys, eh?
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  09:42 PM
sorry about the misspellings...full moon And a manly bulge, that's me...some scars too
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  09:45 PM
he has BREASTS!
Posted by RAMONESxMANIA  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  10:27 PM
Erk...give me the natural look any day! These guys just look too creepy!
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  11:41 PM
If this is an improvement, he must have been really pathetic before.
Posted by Captain Al  in  Vancouver Island, Canada  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  12:51 PM
I wonder if he's just like Ken below the belt too.
Posted by Andrew  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  01:44 PM
Botox is poisonous.
Posted by TC  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  03:04 PM
There is an Australian guy (probably from Queensland) who is having himself converted into Barbie. This has included removal of some ribs, and (I think) leg extension by breaking and stretching. When seen on TV a couple of years ago, the voice wasn't right. But I've never heard Barbie myself.
Posted by Andy Hatt  in  New Zealand  on  Sun Aug 21, 2005  at  12:32 AM
I heard that people can get addicted to this sort of thing. Weird...
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Sun Aug 21, 2005  at  08:47 AM

Personally, I've met folks with a lot of work done.. they tend to be very shallow, self-absorbed, and grouchy. Me, i've got a spare tire, thinning hair, and bad skin.. and I'm comfortable with it.
Posted by Bobcat  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  03:22 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I watched the video... YE GODS that was horrible!! The man is UGH!

<shudders>
Posted by pail in prague  in  tra vitam  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  11:03 AM
"Yeah.. Surgical addiction is very real, ditto tattoos. Generally it's a low self-image/esteem thing.. They're trying to make themselves better people, not just physically, but mentally/socially. Very similar to eating disorders, really. If the 'body' is perfect, then the person inside must be as well, right?"

That may be true of surgical addictions, but with tattoos... I just like the pain...
Posted by tatt girl  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  02:32 PM
why would someone do that to themselves? eww!
Posted by thunder  in  England  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  04:56 PM
Oprah did a show on surgery addiction. One woman on there really did look like a living Barbie doll.
Posted by Dany  in  Waco, Texas  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  06:28 PM
Not only these persons are creepy: the surgeons who work on them are too.
Posted by LaMa  in  Europe  on  Mon Aug 29, 2005  at  04:00 PM
Found a girlfriend for him:

Posted by pacifico555  on  Tue Oct 04, 2005  at  02:03 AM
God! What is the facination with making yourself look like a dool? I don't get it! And why the hell would you want your face filled with Cow Poison? And finally, why does that man look so damn shochked???
Posted by Carmen  in  Vancouver  on  Sat Nov 05, 2005  at  09:50 PM
He does not look real at all! EWWW. If he is happy of what he looks like know he is wrong. And if he is tryin to get girls it is not workin!! Lol. sick smirk
Posted by Cassidy  in  United States of America PA Mont Alto  on  Mon Feb 27, 2006  at  06:38 PM
that bum chin is so hot! joking you are hidious! get a life. i would rather do the plastic barbie ken then you. you make me sick.
dear fake ugly ken,
i hate your stinking guts,
you make me vomit,
your the scum between my toes
love julianna
p.s. i just spewed up on my keyboard.
Posted by julianna  in  new york  on  Tue Sep 11, 2007  at  12:47 AM
Hey I Actually Have Alot Of Respect For This Person, He Inspires Me In Tha Way That He Has The Courage To Actuialli Stick his picture on tehse websites and listen to the comments that people Think if it was Me #That was in his position then i would probably kill myself if my surgery went wrong ... has his surgery gone rong or has he had too much botox or summut !?<
Scribla bak to me please
Holli
Xx.
Posted by Holli Brown  in  Barrow-in-furness  on  Mon Dec 17, 2007  at  08:24 AM