The worms inside your face
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
Stotham, Massachusetts: the town that didn't exist, 1920
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
A black lion: real or fake?
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
The Olympic Underwear Relay, 1956
Real-life Bonsai Kitten
Status: Real
image Bonsai Kittens grown in jars are a hoax. But this video (warning: text ads on the site may not be safe for work) shows a kitten that manages to get in and out of a glass jar quite well. (And the video seems to be real.) It's amazing what some cats can do. My fat cat could never have managed this.
Categories: Animals, Photos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Tue Jun 13, 2006
the video is taken from the german TV station RTL, and i guess it's from a "funny clips" show.
Posted by frank  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  06:27 AM
The video wouldn't work for me. downer

But cats are evil, so it doesn't really bother me if I can't see it. grin
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  08:12 AM
I saw something similar on another clips show. The cat got into a vase head first...and then spun in circles with it's hind feet. Another jumps into a jelly jar...just the tail is sticking up...and then it rolls to the side & scootches out.
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  12:17 PM
This is another one, from some show as well:

Posted by luckygerbils  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  02:32 PM
Cats are very flexible.
It's a small cat, and a big-mouthed jug.
What I find mildly amazing is that the cat doesn't topple the bottle, either when getting in or when getting out. Is the bottom weighted, or maybe fastened to the table?
Posted by Big Gary  in  Panther City, Texas, USA  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  07:56 PM
Well, my kitten jumpted into and out of his cat food plastic bottle (which I have becuase my old cat would chew through the cat bags) It just scares him, but it's possible.
Posted by Mera  on  Wed Jun 14, 2006  at  03:46 AM
not cool
Posted by je  on  Tue Nov 21, 2006  at  06:06 AM
I THINK THE VIDEO IS CUTE BUT I CAN NOT ABSALUTLEY CAN NOT STANT EVEN A LITTLE THOUGHT OF BONSAI KITTENS...
Posted by LLLPPP  on  Sat Jan 20, 2007  at  11:18 PM