Fake Fish Photos
The Man-Eating Tree of Madagascar Hoax, 1874
The boy with the golden tooth, 1593
The Great New York Zoo Escape Hoax, 1874
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
Swiss peasants harvest spaghetti from trees, 1957
Loch Ness Monster Hoaxes
Did Paul McCartney die on Nov. 9, 1966?
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Quick Links: Jesus on Google Maps, etc.
image
Jesus on Google Maps
Brian Martin claims that he saw the shape of Jesus in the clouds above Mount Sinai.
(Thanks, Madmouse.)

Cat Gives Birth to 'Puppy'
Following on from the Japanese poodle scam hoax, this made me laugh.
A cat in Zhengzhou, China has supposedly given birth to a litter of four, one of which looks like a poodle. There are no pictures to accompany the article, however.
(Thanks, Robert.)

Sexism in Tetris
It seems a lot of people didn't realise the April 1st post on this computer site was a joke.
(Thanks, ponygirl.)
Categories: Animals, Literature/Language, Places, Religion, Websites
Posted by Boo on Wed May 02, 2007
Jesus looks more like the Cardiff Giant to me.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Wed May 02, 2007  at  01:04 PM
I think the cloud blob on the right looks like a profile of a skull. And the other clous have a blob in the upper portion on the right side that looks like a cloud from straight on. I can see those a lot clearer thatn I can see Jesus.
Posted by Tah  in  Idaho (Yes, Idaho)  on  Wed May 02, 2007  at  06:01 PM
Yup, I don't see any religious entity...
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Wed May 02, 2007  at  07:46 PM
Sexims in tetris is perfect. i can see why people would think that this is real it isnt far off from some of the papers i had to read for womens studies class. very well written.
Posted by kristina  in  san francisco  on  Thu May 03, 2007  at  12:26 AM
I thought it looked like a big Old English Sheepdog
Posted by Nona  in  London  on  Thu May 03, 2007  at  07:48 AM
I think it's a satellite pic of Snoop Dogg's house.
Posted by Chadds Ford Prefect  on  Fri May 04, 2007  at  09:43 AM