Prof. Wingard's Death Ray Hoax, 1876
September Morn, the painting that shocked the censor, 1913
The Stone-Age Tasaday Hoax, 1971
Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
Dog wins art contest, 1974
Pierre Brassau, Monkey Artist, 1964
A black lion: real or fake?
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
The Great New York Zoo Escape Hoax, 1874
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Penis Peanut
Brenda has been so good as to send me these pictures of a peanut she found that she believes looks like a penis. She writes:
I found this "penis" peanut in a bag of Planters peanuts shaped like a penis complete with the shaft and family jewels. A friend at work told me that there is a casino that buys odd things but I can not seem to locate them. I've also tryed to list it on EBay but can't find a catogory that it fits under. There was a peanut on EBay that looked like a duck, but there wasn't any bids on it.( It was under the everything else catogory.) Could you please give any suggestions if you have any.
I've already told her the name of the casino: goldenpalace.com. As for how to sell this thing, I'm not sure. But I know that, somewhere out there, there's got to be a home for the Penis Peanut.
image image image
Categories: Food, Sex/Romance
Posted by The Curator on Mon Aug 20, 2007
Pareidolia is in the eye of the beholder. I think it looks much more like the swollen labia of a vagina (from the side with the cleft).

From the other side, it looks like a nose.
Posted by JoeDaJuggler  in  St. Louis, MO  on  Mon Aug 20, 2007  at  09:28 PM
'I found this "penis" peanut in a bag of Planters peanuts shaped like a penis complete with the shaft and family jewels.'

So when is someone going to bring a lawsuit against Planters for selling a bag that looks like a 'penis complete withfamily jewels'? And filled with penis-shaped peanuts, no less!

wink
Posted by Tah  in  Idaho (Yes, Idaho)  on  Mon Aug 20, 2007  at  10:17 PM
man, those nuts look familiar... oh, yeah- the cover of the book "Bush's Brain"
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Mon Aug 20, 2007  at  10:55 PM
She should ofcourse be offended and sue them.A peanut like that can be a free meal for life.
Posted by Unfairly Balanced  in  Earth  on  Tue Aug 21, 2007  at  07:43 AM
reminds me of the lewd animal cracker I found once... one of those circus animals (I believe it was a camel) that had a fifth leg in an unfortunate location... talk about anatomically correct crackers LOL

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the image I took of it any longer downer
Posted by oppiejoe  in  Michigan - USA  on  Tue Aug 21, 2007  at  10:32 AM
I have to say, if she thinks it looks like a penis, then that woman as had a VERY disappointing lovelife.
Posted by Nona  in  London  on  Thu Aug 23, 2007  at  09:59 AM
Put it on ebay, it would sell like hotcakes. All sorts of weird stuff like this are on there.
Posted by David Murphey  on  Tue Feb 12, 2008  at  07:05 PM
right
Posted by facial  in  hongkong  on  Tue May 27, 2008  at  06:33 AM
hehe,interesting
Posted by 婚紗攝影  in  hongkong  on  Wed May 28, 2008  at  06:30 AM
hello,
i think i've seen this peanut and i have to admit. the one i found is better! and yeah i'm trying to sell it. email me and i'll send you a picture of it. it looks like a peanus on every angle. no jokes aside.
Posted by abu siraaj  in  colorado  on  Sat Jun 06, 2009  at  12:37 PM