Swiss peasants harvest spaghetti from trees, 1957
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
Cursed by Allah
Tourist Guy 9/11 Hoax, Sep 2001
Mule elected G.O.P. committeeman, 1938
The boy with the golden tooth, 1593
Man flies by own lung power, 1934
Mail-Order Husbands
Guys have been able to shop for mail-order brides for quite some time now, so I guess this was inevitable: mail-order husbands. And what fine specimens of the male species they have available!
Categories: Sex/Romance
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 05, 2003
OMG! Each one is better than the next! Sign me up.
Posted by Glamcat  on  Wed Jan 26, 2005  at  09:41 AM
Retired nurse seeking a good husband.
Posted by Linda  in  Fall River ,Ma.  on  Sun Feb 06, 2005  at  11:26 PM
im looking for a man from across the seas to make happy in every possible sexual way.
Posted by delight zanzibar  in  johnstown pennsylvania  on  Sat Oct 01, 2005  at  01:10 AM
i would love an attractive helpful young man who will casually have sex with me when i want it.
Posted by sophie taylor  in  england  on  Fri Mar 03, 2006  at  08:22 AM
i am a lonely thirty three year old woman looking for love. i am financially comfortable but will not support a lowlife so dont be looking to bum off of me. i do have a daughter who is very important to me. i own a real estate company and have two properties myself. i love to line dance and travel. spicy food kills me but i love all others. looking for romance....
Posted by Samantha Charlens  in  Washington, U.S.A  on  Tue Jun 27, 2006  at  11:37 PM
hello how r u im 6ft red heir for now lol hevey set but pretty i like to have fun and work hard and im looking for a nice man who will love me unconditionaly
Posted by kimberley  in  indeana  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  02:48 PM
Hey Im a young sexy man looking to be a mail order groom. Any takers
Posted by John  in  Ohio  on  Thu Oct 19, 2006  at  04:58 PM
hey john, hit me up, email me, or i can be found on the yahoo mess.
Posted by delight  in  johnstown, pennsylvania  on  Fri Oct 20, 2006  at  08:02 AM
Hey whats up. Im on yahoo messenger under jonnyangel317. You can find me there if you want to.
Posted by John  in  Ohio  on  Fri Oct 20, 2006  at  11:16 AM
wow john i never would have thought it
Posted by Kaety  in  Canton Ohio  on  Tue Nov 07, 2006  at  12:32 PM
ya im a man of mystery hahaha
Posted by John  in  Ohio  on  Tue Nov 07, 2006  at  05:47 PM
ahhhhhhhh so get any hits?
Posted by Kaety  on  Tue Nov 07, 2006  at  07:56 PM
john whats your price
Posted by kaety  on  Wed Nov 08, 2006  at  07:43 PM
No takers yet. The price. who knows i guess it depends on whos buying.
Posted by John  in  Ohio  on  Thu Nov 09, 2006  at  05:24 PM
well yeah you have a taker but i need to know how much... xoxoxoxoxo
Posted by Kaety  on  Thu Nov 09, 2006  at  06:48 PM
I am a photographer , 28 years old , i am looking for a loving wife to share a positive life with , i love sport and outdoors , i play guitar and is not into homosexual relationships , i am very spiritual and hope to find my soulmate . Very open mindedand enjoy life. grin
Posted by Johan du Toit  in  South Africa  on  Thu Nov 23, 2006  at  07:14 AM
Hi yes im looking for girl to have some fun sometimes .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Posted by elvedin  in  salt lake city  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  11:16 AM
yeah ill be waiting for u miss.
Posted by elvedin  in  salt lake city  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  11:24 AM
Wheres all the lonely ladies looking for young men. Im here looking for women of any age that want someone to make them feel good about themself. I will make the ladies feel younger.
Posted by John  in  Findlay OH  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  07:17 PM
it looks like that they r to busy john haha
Posted by elvedin  in  salt lake city  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  07:51 PM
eny girl feel like i do let have some fun time
Posted by elvedin  in  salt lake city  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  07:55 PM
This is the Museum of Hoaxes, not a dating site or one to find a mail-order partner. There are sites specifically for that.

-Admin
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  09:05 PM
ok sory.
Posted by elvedin  in  salt lake city  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  10:13 PM
hey its kimberley how r all you men doing if any of you r interasted in a 6ft pluse sized american women and you r atleast 6 ft yourself email me at ***************@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by kimberley  in  indiana  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  06:23 PM
:D:D:D i want a girl who'll please me
Posted by Becky Young  in  birmingham  on  Tue Nov 24, 2009  at  04:53 AM
I am an unemployed not so well educated 28 year old woman that writes in run on sentences. I weigh well over 200 lbs (I am 5'7" and weigh 208 to be exact) and love to eat chocolate and all sorts of unhealthy crap-as well as healthy stuff.. I am good in bed-but after a few years when I get sick of you, I will not give it up anymore. I love Bollywood movies. And ogling hot guys. I like going to the gym-and ogling hot guys while on the treadmill. And then I like to go home and shower while masturbating myself and thinking of hot guy ravaging my clitoris.
I am a liscensed CNA but still have no job..I am loosely thinking of becoming a Nurse..but my self induced depression from lack of a job or life is holding me back. I live at home with my 45 year old boyfriend and my kid. I hate my boyfriend and haven't screwed him in 2 years. He has hit me a few times. I hate housework, but will do it if I have no one else to pick up after me. I am def. not what someone wants...but if you are intrested, then go after me. Please be high quality-one leech is enough for the relationshit. Thanks.
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Posted by Kristy age 28  on  Mon Dec 13, 2010  at  04:31 PM