What do the lines on Solo cups mean?
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
The Crown Prince Regent of Thulia, 1954
The Case of the Vanishing Belly Button, 1964
Samsung invents the on/off switch
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
Rachael Ray cooks her family and her dog
Loch Ness Imposter
Threadless.com is selling a t-shirt with this picture. I thought it was cute, but I already own too many t-shirts, so I'm not gonna buy this one.

Categories: Cryptozoology
Posted by The Curator on Tue Jun 17, 2008
umm... I don't get it... If a squid that big was seen in Loch Ness, it would be as big a story or larger than Nessie... proportionately, that's a big damn squid... I just don't see the squid/Nessie/Loch Ness connection, but I don't get out much... someone help me here, if that's possible... A Scotsman with a snorkel maybe, or Bigfoot with a snorkel I would get, but the squid thing just doesn't ring my bell
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Jun 18, 2008  at  01:02 AM
It's a bit of targeted marketing. PZ Myers is gonna get sent about a thousand of these.
Posted by outeast  on  Wed Jun 18, 2008  at  03:45 AM
That's hilarious. It's nice to know that even krakens like to have fun.
Posted by Kathleen  on  Wed Jun 18, 2008  at  11:13 AM
I presume the squid bought the "Nessie" head at teh local gift shop - which raises the question - where did the squid get the money? Perhaps it mugs local tourists?
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson AZ  on  Sat Jun 21, 2008  at  02:26 PM
I own this shirt and love it!! I am so happy to see it here on this website.I love nessie so this shirt is perfect. grin
Posted by isaiah  in  somewhere on earth  on  Sat Jun 21, 2008  at  09:06 PM
it got the money from asking chef's dad if he had "about tree fiddy"
Posted by kemeny  on  Wed Jul 23, 2008  at  02:19 AM