Latest Fashion Craze
I just received these pictures in my email. The subject line read: Latest fashion craze ---- think I'll pass!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPES!
Looking at them definitely makes me cringe, but I see no reason to think they're not real. They remind me of the sport of meathook dangling that I posted about last year.

imageimage
imageimageimage
Categories: Body ManipulationPhotos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Wed Apr 06, 2005
excaim IT sucks i love corset piercing they are so gorgeous but no one around my area knows how to do surface piercings i feel that god gave u a body now do with it what u want make the best out of your life u only have one so live it up
Posted by Brandy Nicole Gilbert  in  INDIANA  on  Tue Jul 17, 2007  at  01:02 AM
i actually love this.my girlfriend first showed me and i thought it wuz gross but honestly now i think its sexy.she wants to get it on her back with the ribbon tied at the bottom like the pic with the black ribbon and its like pointing downward.
honestly i love this now.
Posted by cuco  on  Wed Jul 25, 2007  at  04:24 PM
i want that done

it looks kool as
but if i were to have a baby id get the corset peircing after i have the child

it looks so kool
Posted by shantel  in  gld coast  on  Sun Nov 25, 2007  at  11:44 PM
i really like the black one it looks ugly with the rings but with the ribbons it looks freaking cool!
Posted by karla  in  new york  on  Wed Jul 09, 2008  at  04:14 PM
wow, never would have made themselves such ugliness, one piercing I have, I still can not figure out IEG not really a corset-piercing!
Posted by lilise  in  usa  on  Mon Oct 18, 2010  at  05:36 PM
Ashhh .... owfull
Posted by Julia Nester  on  Mon Nov 29, 2010  at  02:07 PM
Comments: Page 4 of 4 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.