Jesus Baking Tin
Hudson Pace writes: "I was scraping out a baking tin when I discovered this Face of Jesus on the bottom! I thought of putting it on Ebay, but then I thought, I don't need the money, so why not cut out the middleman and send the picture straight to the Museum of Hoaxes? Hope you like it."

Very nice. Thanks, Hudson. And it's made me think that I really should create a Pareidolia Gallery to better categorize all these image-bearing baking tins, trees, pieces of toast, etc.

PareidoliaReligion
Posted by The Curator on Wed Apr 09, 2008 Comments (20)
Any more of these 'Jesus in *object*' posts and you might have to rename the website.
Posted by Anon  in  Inernet  on  Wed Apr 09, 2008  at  07:27 PM
Once again I just don't see it. Where exactly is Jesus supposed to be in that tin?
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Wed Apr 09, 2008  at  07:31 PM
Sorry, but I don't see Jesus. I do, however, see the 70's-80's TV cartoon character Captain Caveman.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Wed Apr 09, 2008  at  08:55 PM
Wow. Something sent directly to Alex. This web site is really making a name for itself.

I see a face, but it is too obscure to be considered a Jesus image
Posted by DJ_Canada  in  Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  on  Wed Apr 09, 2008  at  09:47 PM
Actually, I can sotra see King Haggard from the Last Unicorn in that image.

Then again that could just be because I saw the film recently
Posted by sarahearth  in  New Zealand  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  12:53 AM
I don't see no stinking Jesus... Maybe it's Peter...umm... Pan. Or a dog, a german shepherd, named...ummm... Rin Tin Tin.... or the decimal equivalent of Pi. You're welcome
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  01:40 AM
How come every bearded man is Jesus and every woman is Mary? mad
Posted by Emma  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  03:26 AM
I see either Ted Nugent or Ted Kaczynski.
Posted by lea_petra  in  New York  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  04:37 AM
Heh. This is almost the first time I ever have seen Jesus. (It looks kinda like a sketch by Oskar Kokoschka.)

Interestingly, I'd say He looks like He's in his late 40s. This is clearly divine support for the contention that Jesus was never crucified.
Posted by outeast  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  04:44 AM
Looks more like a lion to me
Posted by Dr.Pencil  in  wherever I want to be  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  07:09 PM
There is clearly an origami dove in the lower lefthand quadrant. The Holy Ghost!
Posted by sarah  on  Thu Apr 10, 2008  at  10:08 PM
"How come every bearded man is Jesus and every woman is Mary?"

Yeah, what about the bearded women??
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Fri Apr 11, 2008  at  04:33 AM
Oh my god, that's not Jesus. How sick, how could you post that on the internet? People go to jail for posting that stuff.
Posted by Whatever...  on  Fri Apr 11, 2008  at  05:52 AM
It's that guy from the X-Ray specs ads in the back of comic books!
Posted by KDP  in  Madill, Oklahoma  on  Fri Apr 11, 2008  at  11:39 AM
Anyone else think of the possibility that the pattern of scratches making the "face" could be deliberate? This does not look like it was done with a scrub pad, nor does it look like just flaking. It looks like a small spatula was used to make the scratches. Hudson Pace may have done this inadvertently (is ther such a word as advertently to mean deliberate?) but there is the chance that it was planned. I don't know and make no accusation, I merely raise the possibility. In most of these "sightings" there is little chance for seliberate manipulation but here there is. I know that when I scrape a pan, I start on one side and clear a patch that I expand to cover the entire surface. I don't make a bunch of random scratches across the entire pan.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Fri Apr 11, 2008  at  02:49 PM
The word spelled seliberate is supposed to be deliberate. I just didn't catch it in time.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Fri Apr 11, 2008  at  02:50 PM
Is anyone going to mention how dirty that pan is? Jesus...
Posted by Jackie  on  Sun Apr 13, 2008  at  01:17 PM
I do not see the Christ, I see the fat French man who was in the Cristobal Colombo movie and the Musketeers movie. I cannot recall the name of him, but I will- No wait- Gerard Depardieu or some such the thing. That is the name. Where from Raoul's brain do I pulll this? I am impressing myself, that is why I am extremely atrractive to all, not like the fat French man. Okay, the Sigourney Weaver Isabella thought he was all that and the bags of chips, but I think he is only the bag. After the eating of the chips, Raoul is sure. Hah, ha, ha, I am just pulling your fingers, Raoul doesn't not mind him, he aint heavy, he is a pie tin. Hah ha ,Oh, ow, Raoul cannot tell so many of jokes this late. I have the work to do later, and you know how! Rrrraoul
Posted by Raoul  on  Sun Apr 13, 2008  at  09:59 PM
Nope...April Fool's Day was some time ago. I think I see Mickey Mouse's profile. Was this a Rorschach?
Posted by Dana  on  Tue Apr 15, 2008  at  07:32 PM
I see only scratches.
Posted by milla valkeasuo  on  Sun May 04, 2008  at  10:55 AM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.