Monkeys pick cotton, a 19th-century urban legend
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
What do the lines on Solo cups mean?
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
The Hitler Diary Hoax, 1983
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
Use your left ear to detect lies
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
Samsung invents the on/off switch
Inappropriate Cheer Photoshops
Status: Photo parodies
The USC cheerleader caught (supposedly) giving an inappropriate cheer during the Rose Bowl is now being photoshopped into everything. A whole bunch of the images can be seen here. I suppose this was inevitable, especially the pairing of her and Touristguy.

image image image

image image image
Categories: Photos/Videos, Sports
Posted by The Curator on Mon Jan 23, 2006
Poor girl...
Posted by LaMa  in  Europe  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  06:54 AM
The person who made those sucks at photo shop...
Posted by davetolomy  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  07:24 AM
These images are from a recent Fark.com photoshop contest.
Posted by blu roux  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  09:31 AM
I hate people who think that stuff like this is funny. It's just sad.
Posted by Dracul  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  10:39 AM
So... photoshop contests actually allow this kind of junk?
Posted by Snowy  in  aeternum  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  11:02 AM
Wait, I thought it was really funny.....Maybe I'm just sad.
Posted by Razela  in  Chicago, IL  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  11:23 AM
Seriously they are really really bad quality fake pictures. I can't believe fark would accept stuff like that. Worth1000 wouldn't.
Posted by davetolomy  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  12:12 PM
When the girl is out of focus and the people close to her are in focus it looks like crap. You don't have to be a graphic artist to see that these are just stupid.
Posted by Dracul  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  03:04 PM
I'm just sad, too, but I think these are a hoot-- especially the one with Tourist Guy.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Dallas, Texas, USA  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  05:24 PM
I think they're funny because they're so fake.
Posted by Cathy  in  South Dakota  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  08:24 PM
Yah, I mean it's not like the purpose of making them was to make a really good photoshop. It's just suppose to be really funny...which it is.
Posted by Razela  in  Chicago, IL  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  10:43 PM
It's also funny just because of the sheer volume of the pictures. The repitition is hilarious.
Posted by Jake  on  Tue Jan 24, 2006  at  03:38 PM
Reminds me of "Where's Waldo?"
Posted by Blondin  on  Tue Jan 24, 2006  at  04:44 PM
Yah, I mean it's not like the purpose of making them was to make a really good picture.
Posted by Sanjay  in  America  on  Fri Feb 22, 2008  at  03:48 AM