The worms inside your face
The Hitler Diary Hoax, 1983
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
Paul Krassner's Stereophonic Hoax, 1960
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
The damp spot that hoaxed a city, 1912
Bonsai Kittens, 2000
I’m Back
I haven't posted for a couple of days. I was just too busy. I had to turn in something to my editor by June 1 (today), which I managed to do. So I've had a few late nights in the past week. Anyway, I now should have more time for the site again, though I'm not completely done with the book yet. I still have a few more chapters, but they're relatively easy ones.
Categories: Miscellaneous
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jun 01, 2005
write on, brudda
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:13 AM
Okay people, time to start cleaning up from the party - dad's coming home soon. So let's scrub those drapes, shampoo those rugs, reupholster the couch, replace the tv, and hide the cat till his hair grows back in.

And somebody scrape that pizza off the skylight, it's turning green.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:16 AM
Umm, Alex...I'm not sure how it happened, but there's now a big, ugly, crack in the "Another Biblical Theory" thread... his name is Eric...
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:28 AM
On a postive note, we didn't let anybody pee in the pool while you were gone... Stephen snuck a swim in the toilet, though...
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:30 AM
I missed a lot while I was away.
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:40 AM
Oh, and Pooh and I will be announcing our engagement soon. She's gonna bump Eric-with-a-K off and we're gonna retire on the insurance money. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have added that last part. wink
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:48 AM
Okay, I feel compelled to categorically deny any and all engagements announced by persons being myself. They are completely bassless accusations.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:54 AM
In fact, I'm so not-engaged that I feel I must offer up my services to any young, rich-bitches out there who need a boy-toy.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:55 AM
I can be reached through BoyToysRUs.com My site name is CharyStudMuffin. Please, you must be worth at least $40 million or it's just a waste of my time.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  12:57 AM
Anyone seen my handcuffs? They're fluffy. You can't miss 'em!
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  01:05 AM
I think they're in the refrigerator, behind the DVD's.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  01:16 AM
Thanks, Chary! I've been missing 'em for a few weeks now. I though Winona had borrowed them.
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  01:19 AM
I think she's graduated to stocks now. *shudder*
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  01:28 AM
Aww...poor Chary. wink
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  01:39 AM
Oh, I'm not worth $40 million. Oh well, it's Chary's loss!
Good to have you back Alex. Hope we haven't broken anything important while you were gone.
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  04:13 AM
For you nettie, I'd make an exception. wink
And where have you been woman? I've missed you.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jun 02, 2005  at  10:01 AM
neeeeeeeettttttiiiiiieeeeee. Come hooooome.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Sat Jun 04, 2005  at  11:32 AM
LOL Alex your "children" have gone a little nuts while you were away!

I'm glad to hear you are nearing the end of your hard work. Missed ya.
Posted by Myst  on  Sun Jun 05, 2005  at  07:10 PM