Bizarre pictographs of Emmanuel Domenech, 1860
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
Bonsai Kittens, 2000
war of the worlds
The night Martians invaded New Jersey, 1938
High-School Pranks
High-school seniors superglue the locks on their teachers' doors. The teachers are not amused. In other senior prank news, piglets are released in a school the day of the senior barbeque.
Categories: Pranks
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jun 18, 2003
at noon hour when everyone is eating get a few pales of water n put it on the snrs drivers seats n when they go to leave school that day there gunna get soaked
Posted by Tanner  in  Max, north dakota  on  Fri Feb 03, 2006  at  02:10 PM
I think my senior class is going to try and convince everyone in the school to ride the school bus...
Posted by JOsh  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  10:04 AM
I am a jr in high school and I am already thinking ahead to my senior prank. At my school You can get on the gym and cafeteria roofs very easily by the ladder that is on the back side of the building. I want to do a prank that involves the roof in some way. Putting something on it, hanging a banner off the side of the building, or something. Anyone with any ideas would be greatly appreciated. If you have any ideas I would appreciate it if you give me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Posted by Jason  in  Mandeville, LA  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  10:21 PM
cheese lol theese r some good pranks but il c if they work and email this site the results i will even do some of my originals cool smile cya all
oh yeah email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
catch ya
shannon
Posted by shannon  in  usa  on  Sat Feb 11, 2006  at  10:06 PM
ok i've gat a prank to top the charts!!!
find a friend that has good connections to a towing sevice. then find out if ur principles car is avalible to towing durring the day. then have ur friend use his connections to tow the var to the middle of the football field or someplace in plain sight but not where N E 1 will notice a car Bing towed.
-or-
if ur skool has golf-carts. this one will also not get u caught.
firs find a lo roof. like 10-15 feet tall.
then using some 4x4 wood and SCREWS (not nails) build a ramp to the top of that roof. then get about 3 strong people to push the golf-carts up the ramp. then get a latter and take the wheels off the golf-carts that R in the middle of the roof and cant B seen form the ground. then walk of with the ramp. finnal got to skool the next morning to see every 1 staring in amasement and seeing how pissed-off the adminastration is.

its ta die for!!!

ps. if N E 1 has an idea on how to get a Poniac GTO on a roof w/ out the roof calapcing please let me no. and no i havent done this. (YET!!!)
"stuntz2@hotmail.com"
Posted by StuntZ  in  BartowHS  on  Wed Feb 15, 2006  at  12:11 PM
We have had some infamous pranks played over the years. Drawing outlines of people on the pavement so that it looks like there has been dead bodies there; Filling the school gym with water the day before a full school assembly so that the assembly has to be cancelled; Poisoning the grass out of the front of the school (we have a large grassed area) with the words Senior of (the year) with grass poison so that they cannot get rid of it; Putting a for sale sign on the front of the school; filling one of the main trees in the school with bras; taking the principal hostage and driving him around the town and making him do things (the school is in the middle of the town); and climbing to the top of the clock tower at the top of the main school building (from the outside) and hanging up a sign that says Seniors of (the year) [yet to figure out how they did that one and how they got the sign down].
Posted by Kayla Davies  in  Australia  on  Sat Feb 25, 2006  at  12:41 AM
i need a good prank to get back at a girl and i want every one to laugh at her haha
Posted by stan  in  TN  on  Wed Mar 01, 2006  at  07:52 PM
Put dog food in her bookbag, then when she pulls out her books dog food will fall out. I did it to my sister. But she got me back by putting tampons in mine. Yeah, they all fell out in math class. Funny though.

Oh and thanks for erasing that post.
Posted by Carter S  on  Wed Mar 01, 2006  at  08:36 PM
me and my friends put Hugh Jass on the nomination form for the homecoming ballot. A week later when we voted, he was on the ballot and sad part is from what i checked, he got alot of votes.
Posted by paul h  in  st louis  on  Wed Mar 01, 2006  at  10:51 PM
I'm a 8th grader at my Jr High. I want to pull a prank for my last year there. but the only thing that is holding me back is I dont have that many great ideas. if you could help me that would be great. NO things that would get me into trouble with the cops. Please and thank you
contant me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or if you have a myspace mine is ~*~ Lost 4ever and never found ~*~

thanks again
Posted by supersweet9  on  Tue Mar 07, 2006  at  07:50 PM
PEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP
Posted by wannagotobedwivme?  on  Wed Mar 08, 2006  at  07:32 PM
yeah so im in in house right now and it sux balls... i was readin some of the comments about injustice and i got one 4 ya...ive been written up 4 times by the same dumb ass teacher!! he said i was skipping his class when i was sittin right in front of him... so after the 4th time i now have 15 days of iss ... oo man! was i flippin out on him .. and get this, one of the days i had a pass to go take a shit... so i took it to the dean of students and she talked to my teacher about it and that fuckin balless piece oof shit said that i "forged the signature"... now, i thought that the dean would believe me (cuz wenever i fuck up i NEVER lie) but she believed that fag ass mr. fair ... all i have to say is that the kids of our generation have NO say, and no matter what, people will ALWAYS believe the adults over the children.... now, what kind of society are we living in?... i know that the school system of burrillville, r.i. is fucked up enough now we gotta live in a shithole where teachers lie ....
Posted by sean  in  burrillville  on  Fri Mar 24, 2006  at  01:48 PM
For my senior prank i had the help of three of my friends, First off, one night I Spelled on the School Marqui to Say Dog Semen Seniors 06' then i set trip wire around the track before a meet one day pretty much to be mean but it worked. One Day we skipped school and took all the license plates off of cars in the entire parking lot except the seniors and threw them on the tennis court. my friends took some desks threw them in the pool on a late friday evening when i had detention for the plates thing, and did the whole zip tie but the did every other locker durring the last swim meet. One Morning we led 22 feet of PVC pipe that was 8 inches in diameter throught the main hall relaeasing hundreds of grasshoppers and crickets and 30 white mice, our school isnt very big. And my latest one was a few nights ago When We Bleached the schools yard saying Dog Semen Seniors 06 in the front lawn. I Still Want to do more but running out of ideas. the wholeplate thing, zip tie and the crickets isnt very original or smart but it was fun!
Posted by James  in  Greencastle Indiana  on  Tue Apr 18, 2006  at  10:54 PM
hey everyone, school really sux here and i need to come up with a way to do a prank that will possibly go down in history and i need a few ideas...PLEASE!!! me and my friends are the only daredevilish people in this school and we need something that noone hasn;t done cuz we are the main poeple that do this every year...SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!!!!
Posted by Shaina  in  Arizona  on  Thu Apr 20, 2006  at  05:23 PM
i gota few put katchup in the bathrooms all over the walls and toilet .walk up to somebody from behinde and pull on the little tag on the back of ther shirt and say "FAG TAG" out laoud lol this one works vary good....put baby oil infront of the princeables office...if a teacher kicks u out make sure u have alot of pennes with u slide them under doors rilly fast....take some spray on deoderent and spray it in a confinde space wher it is almost air tight....put water balloons in random lockers that arnt being used...take peanut butter sandwiches and split them in half so u have 2 sides with peanut butter and stick them to peoples locker....take thos glue markers and glue the handles of doors car doors and stuff like that.....to get back at teachers u should do one of the following.....when the teacher asked u to go to the chalk borded behind them write fat a** or stuff like that abouve ther heads or beside....on the scientific calculators spell bad worlds like 3704559 and turn it up side down and save it if u can if not show a frend to make them laghe .....get some watches from the dollor store like 5 of them set the around the class room and set them to go off for random times works best if ther atlest 5 mins apart......thats all if u want more ask.
Posted by hypercody  in  toronto  on  Sun Apr 30, 2006  at  10:47 PM
okay this is a good one. if u feel like pranking the juniors, take all their locks and rap them around and around with the white see through tape, and then dipe them all in vaseline afterwards so they cant get it off, this was done at my school, it was the funnyest thing ever!
Posted by Elizabeth  on  Mon May 01, 2006  at  11:18 PM
all these pranks are dumb and most of them are from highschool stories on mtv2
Posted by pooppants  on  Fri May 05, 2006  at  01:55 PM
Ok im in the 8th grade but i want to pull a prank on this lame ass school we only have like 30 people and the school is broke anyway wat do u think about TPing the grounds writing peace out muh nigga's in weed killer on the field and filling condoms with mayo and sticking them in people's lockers rigged to fall out it took me an hour to come up with that one smile if you have anymore good ones email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or visit my myspace http://www.myspace.com/dont_know_me_like_that i dont wanna get in too much trouble but i want the school to remember me and my best friend as the kids who raised hell
Posted by Anna  in  SC  on  Sun May 07, 2006  at  08:04 PM
Fuck all of you fags who waste your time on the internet! Go out and get a life....mabe even get laid!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Chad  in  Your girlfriend's house  on  Mon May 15, 2006  at  12:03 AM
Man see all these sound really fuckin hilarous but nun of you have the balls to really do it. so untill you high school pussy's boss up with some real shit, get real
Posted by Tony P  in  Mad Heights  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  11:58 AM
Me and my four freinds are going to do a school prank. We are going to put tuna fish and cheese in the air system. We are also going to put hotdog,mustard, and ketchup in the hallways do you have any advise?
Posted by Jacob Middaugh  in  Bad Axe MI  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  12:27 PM
At my high school class of 2006
they put 250 for sale signs in our high scool land and teachers alrwady pick 100 of them still it up
Posted by peggy  in  indiana  on  Thu May 18, 2006  at  06:17 PM
complete havoc... two step prank. firstly get a large hevy duty chain and wrap it round d axles of as many teachers cars as possible, as awkwardly as possible. big lock at d end. then the hardest part to organise get a large group of people to build a 2foot wall right in front of the school gates.. guaranteed lenghty hassle and quite a laugh... good as a graduation prank.
Posted by garvey  in  ireland  on  Mon May 22, 2006  at  04:35 AM
Ok, you people have no clue what a real prank is....This year the last week of school alone we did five different things. First on monday morning when eveyone arrived to school there were 5000 forks in the grass, we then put fish line around every item in the band office and tied it to the door so when they opened the door everthing fell, along with this we TPed the band room and moved all the instruments into the main gym. We then moved two class rooms from one room to the other so that they had to have class in the opposite rooms. Next we stacked all the desks in the door way and tied them together with steal cable so that the only way to take them apart was with a bolt cutters, and finally we put Dawn dish soap into each of the sprinkler heads on the football field so that when the sprinklers came on the field was covered with about 1 foot of bubbles!! Now that is how you do your Senior Prank!! You get every area of the school. We did all this with 6 people in a school of about 1000 students!!! Class of 2006 Rocks!!
Posted by Graduated with many pranks  in  Minnesota  on  Tue May 30, 2006  at  02:04 AM
so...i havn't gotten to pull this one off. but it sounded awesome. So the thing you do is u get a chain or something and lock up the doors leading to the rest of the school from the main lobby. And on the door you can undo it if you get a combination. Then fill up hundreds of ballons with random letter combination. BUT ONLY One of them is right. Then your teachers and administration will be looking for the correct combination for hours
Posted by yo momma  in  CHI TOWN STAND UP!  on  Thu Jun 01, 2006  at  08:47 PM
Last year for an end of the year prank just before graduation from Jr.High, we flooded all the toilets by stuffing them with paper towls and flushing them....ofcourse we left the girl's bathroom by the cafeteria alone. I mean, we DO need to go SOMETIME.
Posted by PortableHobbit  in  Alberta  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  10:45 PM
Im a junior at springfield high and last year the senior class got us a wooden statue of otto the miller man which is our mascot and i made a wooden cock in woodshop and screwed it to the thing and everyone saw it and only a feew friends know it was me. after i gradutae im going to tell everynone it was me. oh yaeh i got pictures of me putting it on
Posted by james mason  in  springield oregon  on  Tue Jun 06, 2006  at  09:47 PM
ok obviously u guys dont know wat the fuck ur doing with pranks. u guys need a professional that is y im stepping in. i have read some of the posts and its basically all the same shit. but heres one for the seniors, fortunately i actually did do this and i didnt get caught. y didnt u, u ask? becuz like i said im a professional and professionals dont get caught. plus it does help to know all of the cops in ur town and b on a first name basis. ok lemme get to the pranks. this first one involves license plates. first u take all the license plates off all the cars that the juniors drive and throw them away. y? cops will b out looking for ppl to pull over for something stupid ne how. plus thats a for sure ticket. next u could take all the plates and put them on other vehicles. am i good or wat? next u can put swedish fish on windshields and cover with saran wrap. or bologna on paint. thats a stinky one. or one that personally did, take vaseline and put it on all windows of all cars (except urs and ur buddies of course) and my fav last but defintely not the least the one that put me in the record books, put the school up for sale and actually have relators come to the school and ask for the principal to talk with them about buying the school. atleast 4 relators r needed for it to work properly. please please hold ur ooohhhs and awwwsss.
Posted by boomhower  in  North East, Pa THE 814  on  Wed Jun 07, 2006  at  03:15 AM
OK, this school that I go to is so fucken strict and barely any people do pranks no more. is there like any way i can do something about this?In the school year OF 2006-07 theyre going to make every body wear certain kind of clothes like a white DRESS shirt with a collar and maybe even tucked in. no jean material, only pants like dickies . not even sweaters with hoodies, what kind of bull shit is this , how are people going to keep them selves out the rain when they walk to school and if they cant get a ride like me. I was new to this school and city in the year of 2005. and i am still trying to get to know the school better trying to find out how to get pay back

YOU GOT TO HELP ME DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS
BECAUSE TO MANY PEOPLE ARE SCARED MORE THAN EVER IF YOU GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS TO GIVE, LET ME KNOW
Posted by chevy  in  Las vegas,Nevada  on  Thu Jun 08, 2006  at  01:18 PM
hey yo-i wanna take water guns to skool-ya kno how that will go-nd i wanna take a bunch of ketchup packets to skool nd spread em all through the skool nd that ll b messy-but hey its worth it to c all of that!!! im a freshma chik-but hey-i wanna have a prank for EVERY ONE of my years at high skool!!! hey yo im soooooooo PUMPED!! im still thinkin of sum moree JUS for this year!! well uhh-good luck wit all ur pranks...PEACE!!!!yeah boi!!
Posted by ME!!!  on  Sun Jun 11, 2006  at  03:43 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 9 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›