High-School Pranks
High-school seniors superglue the locks on their teachers' doors. The teachers are not amused. In other senior prank news, piglets are released in a school the day of the senior barbeque.
Pranks
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jun 18, 2003 Comments (253)
egg the school at the weekend and like steal the exam papers and shred them, and also go into the teachers lounge to have a snoop then mess it up and write a note saying that the teacher u hate did it
Posted by jane  in  epsom surrey  on  Sun Mar 25, 2007  at  01:19 PM
whoops i wrote it twice
Posted by jane  in  epsom surrey  on  Sun Mar 25, 2007  at  01:21 PM
I AM A 8TH GRADER & THIS MY LAST YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL SO ME & MY FRIENDS WANNA DO A PRANK A GREAT ONE BUT NOT 2 BADD BUT HARLIOUS
Posted by TOYRUIS  in  HENDERSON, NC  on  Tue Mar 27, 2007  at  01:21 AM
Well, You can get 6 chickens and label them 1-7 (leave out #5) they will be looking for the non-existent #5 all day.

You can also do this with pictures of whatever. Just remember to label them 1-whatever and leave a number or two out!
Posted by Nate  in  Livonia, New york  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  10:44 AM
Also, my school says that all pranks must be APPROVED! WTF?! If it needs to be approved, it ceases to be a prank and becomes a senior project. Where's the fun in that?
Posted by Nate  in  Livonia, New york  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  10:50 AM
WARNING! this prank is for professionals only it is insured to have a great affect on a hated teacher but u can get caught if u dont have a look out. if ur willing to take the risk follow as i say

materials:
box of dixie cups
stampler (use the one in the teachers room)
gallon of water, coffee, or milk

procedure:
find a teacher who has an off period right before ur class. once that teacher is on her off period before your class sneak into her room and line the dixie cups on her desk in a line (doesnt have to be strait). take the cups that are now lined up and stample them all together at the top of the cup. fill each cup to the top with whatever liquid u are using preferably coffee bc that will stain anything under it the best. once u have filled the cups up wait till next period when u have that class with ur teacher and watch as she pickes up one of the cups and all the other cups rise up and spill all over her desk.

this prank is a professional prank and can be done alone if ur willing to take the risk of her walking in on you. i was successfully done this prank and i was not disapointed and i did not get caught. you have to watch the prank though or you will regret it because it it hilereous. for all of you who cant think of your own heres an original one you can use. good day and have fun.
Posted by pro pranker 2000  in  austin tx  on  Thu Mar 29, 2007  at  10:58 PM
Here is a prank that these kids pulled a few years ago at my HS:

They waited after school, hid IN THE CEILING, you know those removalbe foam baords that have dots all over them. Waited till the school was locked up, then, using a previously aquired master key too all the classrooms, took every single desk from every classroom and stacked them in the commons. When i went to school that morning, people had no idea what to with 10,000 desks just sitting there!

PS: youll need about thirty people to do this in about three hours
Posted by chase  on  Thu Mar 29, 2007  at  11:58 PM
hey at my school siince ii liive iin cali its a biig open campus w about 2500 kiids so there are no maiin hallways or lockers or thiings liike that. ii gotta do sumn biig for my seniior year class of 08 n ii dont know what to do!!!! n for all the kiids that saiid to glue all the door locks around school NOT SMART bc thats what the seniiors diid last year n every one of those kiids got caught and had to pay thousands of dollars to get those doors replaced. so hook iit up w some funny ass pranks cuz ii got start planniing soon. So Cal kiks ass!!!!
Posted by surrdogg  in  california  on  Sun Apr 01, 2007  at  03:10 PM
For last years Senior prank at my school, a group of seniors dressed in all black and came into the cafeteria with Super-Soaker water guns and and army of water balloons. They decided to target the juniors; at the time I wasn't a junior, but I am this year. They got teachers, juniors, and even a few lunch ladies.

They got caught, and as they were pulled out of the cafeteria everyone was clapping for them.

I say it was a safe thing, nothing dangerous, but they got in trouble for it. Trespassing was one of the charges! TRESPASSING DURING SCHOOL HOURS AND THEY WERE STILL STUDENTS!
Posted by Angie  in  Florida  on  Mon Apr 02, 2007  at  07:55 PM
hi im deuce i live in henderson las vegas nevada and im a freshman.school is so boring and the deans and administrators suck so i want to do a prank everyone will remember so hit me up wit an idea at ********@aim.com
Posted by deuce  in  henderson nevada  on  Tue Apr 03, 2007  at  04:40 PM
here's one....since no school has ever had a rule against bringing ur own lunch....get to school at like 6 in the morning, and roast a turkey for lunch!!!!! i am doing that one today....it should be done in another hour....lmao.... i'm 1 hallway away from the room where i put the electric roaster, n i can smell it in the classroom. lmfao..... ******************@hotmail.com
Posted by random dude  on  Thu Apr 05, 2007  at  11:39 AM
Wow...has nobody thought to just out crickets in unused lockers, or in administrators' offices over night...crickets do eat paper, and I'm sure if you put enough of them they'll eat enough paper, or get everywhere and annoy people during the school day...(XDD My mom told me this one!)
Posted by Angie  in  Florida  on  Sat Apr 07, 2007  at  09:57 AM
hey I am in 9th grade and I go to CCHS and I was wondering if anyone could give me some good ideas for some pranks, not just for senior pranks but pranks I can pull throughout all of high school. I want to do the zip-tie on lockers for the first prank but I dont know if I want to cause our school is stacked with cameras and motion detectors.well please reply back peace
Posted by Daniel  in  Manchester,TN  on  Mon Apr 09, 2007  at  01:57 PM
i have an idea...if u have a flag pole in front of your skool, just put a car around the flag pole...and don't forget to paint the car of ur skool colors....oh, & by the way, i got this idea off of MTV2's High School Stories.....
Posted by Carrie  on  Wed Apr 11, 2007  at  12:14 AM
at petsmart they have these thin and LONG lizards,
they stick to wherever u put them
and we want to throw it on our friend, she's a girl
and we are having a WAR, and its boy/girl VS. boy/girl.
but they are like 17 dollars each,
neat trick
Posted by SARAH  on  Wed Apr 11, 2007  at  05:38 PM
My school is also borring, i think that i am going to do something to the school water tower. lol. Anyone got any other ideas???? glad to know... im me AOL- gatefan07, yahoo- tealc_07. thanks
Posted by codeman  on  Thu Apr 12, 2007  at  11:24 AM
My school sucks!! i need a good prank! i need to get in the books! please help and respond!
Posted by john  in  canada  on  Thu Apr 12, 2007  at  07:54 PM
HEY WATS UP GUYS WQELL AM KINDA NEW AT THIS AM AN ATHLETIC TRAIINER AND IN THE TRAINNERS OFFICE WE HAVE A MASTER KEY AND I KNOW THAT THE SCHOOL ALARM ACTIVATES AT 12AM BUT I DONT KNOW IF I GO INTO SCHOOL WITH THE MASTER KEY THE ALARM WILL DISACTIVA BEACUSE OF THE KEY BUT I WANT TO PULL A SCHOOL PRANK IN MY h.S BECAUSE THEY REALLY DONT DO ANY SO YEAH AND PLUS AM A FRESHMEN AND I DONT KNOW WHO TO TRUST AND THE END OF THE YEAR IS COMING SO YEA ....WELL WAT SHOULD I DO ?I NEED SOME IDEAS.....PLEASE..
Posted by dani boy....  in  ELKHART IN , cONCORD HS....  on  Sun Apr 15, 2007  at  04:31 PM
my school sucks, me and my freinds through some oranges at the administrators cars, but they caught us cause they hav video cameras everywhere and security guards 24/7....how am i suppose to play another prank?
Posted by Karen  in  ****** high school  on  Wed Apr 18, 2007  at  02:18 PM
Heeeeey
im in 8th grade
and me and my friends r tryna to do a pretti sweet prank to do at the end of the year
and ideas haha help
my email is
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Posted by Danielle  in  Meadville Pa  on  Thu Apr 19, 2007  at  11:44 AM
Hey

Well i am in year 11,,

and i am looking for a really clever prank,

last nite i printed off loads of posters advertising a

"local bring your pet to school day"

they went in all the registers and on the walls..

all the year sevens fell for it,,it caused quite alot of confusion..

there are plans involving freezing shaving foam cutting it open, leaving it somewhere,,as it defrosts it will expand..smile

but i need something big...i dont want to get suspended...i need 2 come back next year......something clever

hmm

wot you think of those ideas?

p.s. o yeah and ov course some fish have gone in the ceiling tiles...wow that is gonna smell 2moro

:D
Posted by Thom  in  Mancheter, England  on  Thu Apr 19, 2007  at  04:11 PM
Hey. This is going to be my last year in middle school. ^_^ I wanna do a prank so bad but I need some ideas. But it has to be sneaky ones, since our school has cameras and stuff. >:3 So if you peeps got any ideas (Since I'm not good at this stuff) email me. Ciao!
Posted by Youji  in  United States  on  Sat Apr 21, 2007  at  12:30 AM
ppl im young but im still pretty mean and bad take laxiatives lean over cafateria counter and talk real nice to the cafateria ladies but have laxatives in ur hand drop a few in there itll do a nice trick ....
Posted by kc  on  Mon Apr 23, 2007  at  08:51 PM
WILL IM IN 8TH GRADE AND ME AND MY FRIENDS WANT 2 BE THE FIRST 8th grader 2 do a prauk but we dont know wat 2 do it.We have like 2week to do one. WE NEED HELP TO COME UP WITH ONE.It has 2 be big cause we are like the badest 8th grade there was so we need a BIG ONE.WE WOULD DO ABOUT ANYTHING
Posted by Megan23  on  Thu Apr 26, 2007  at  05:07 PM
ok so their are only like 30 some days left of school . and scence im a senior , i want to leave with a big bang ,(no one will ever expect me to do sumthing crazy thats why i want to do it) ok i live in a large town. their are 4 hs in my town, and their are like about 300 some seniors at my school just to give u an idea .. i'm not well know but after this i will be lol ok so does anyone have any ideas , that does not have to do with animals i want something orginal so please help wink tongue wink smile rolleyes
Posted by carina welch  in  rochester ny,  on  Fri Apr 27, 2007  at  05:45 PM
Okay so schools pretty much almost out and i have to go to a diff highschool than all of my friends.i'm in 8th grade and i want them all to remember me. i want to pull a clever prank that doesn't break any rules big time. anyone willing to help please respond. did i mention my boyfriend it going to a different school??yeah he is and i love him like crazy so i want him to remember me so please please PLEASE help me out!!!
<3 mucho amor!
Posted by Veronica  in  Anchorage Alaska  on  Sat Apr 28, 2007  at  04:16 PM
Why dont you just throw a fuckin brick onto the principles roof when hes in there?

wtf is this car on a roof shit?
Posted by wtf  on  Tue May 01, 2007  at  08:55 AM
ok im in middle school and i need a prank that will go down in history its gonna be me and prob 4 other ppl idk if thats too much to get us caught or w/e if ne one has good ideas thats like the best prank ever that doesnt matter if we get in trouble were going all out

also a good prank is putting 3 pigs in the skool spray paint them 1 2 and 4 its good enuff that theres 3 pigs in ur school but they look for the 3 one 4ever well idt that ne of the pranks i got are good enuff
Posted by angel diaz  in  waukesha wisconsin  on  Tue May 01, 2007  at  09:16 PM
HEY ALL THE 8TH GRADES IN MY CLASS WANT 2 BE THE FIRST ONES TO DO SOMETHING SO CaN U HELP US OUT PLZ LOVE YA KISSES AND HUGGS ~*MARI*~ WE WANT TO DO SOMETHING KOO BUT DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL 4 IT tongue laugh
Posted by MARI  in  chicago  on  Wed May 02, 2007  at  01:48 PM
i need a prank that the whole school will be able to see and laugh at not just a crappy prank that about 20 ppl c i need the whole school to c it any good ideas would help thnx
Posted by no name  in  somewhere  on  Wed May 02, 2007  at  04:40 PM
Comments: Page 8 of 9 pages ‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 >
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.