High Heels
More strange images from my inbox. These shoes look like some kind of art project. I don't think it would be possible to walk in them.
image image image image
image image image image
Categories: ArtPhotos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Wed Apr 20, 2005
They are real boots. Many men wear these -
not just women! Top row, far left are shoes
based on pony hooves. Next to them are actual
ponygirl boots with a real horseshoe in the
sole. These are worn as part of a ponygirl
outfit. The really high platforms are cool.
The ballet shoes/boots are the hardest to
walk in of all these. The link to
bulletproofcupid has heaps of cool boots.
Nice one! Pennangalan also has great styles.
Don't knock them till you've tried 'em (wearing
them, that is).
Posted by Peter  on  Wed May 25, 2005  at  06:30 PM
God.. how I miss The Castle... *sob*

My best friend has a pair of the first ones. I've seen others very similar to the rest.
Posted by Sybaris  in  Dallas, TX  on  Thu May 26, 2005  at  05:01 PM
If you want to buy them, see the shoes at:

You can get them with real iron hooves.

Also has ballet shoes, and some 12" sandals, but they're really expensive.
Posted by Cap'n Canuck  on  Tue May 31, 2005  at  05:01 PM
They are made by an Italian company called Punitive Shoes. This is an offshute of Italian Heels who make hand made stiletto heeled shoes with 5-6" heels.

There are lots of other sites that sell "ballet heels" made by a company called Devious, but those shoes/boots are made in China and are not the quality of those made by Punitive.
Posted by Stupot  in  UK  on  Wed Aug 31, 2005  at  09:48 AM
yes they are real and u can walk in them - i have some like some of these
Posted by claudia  on  Tue Sep 06, 2005  at  12:32 PM
All of these shoes, except the ballet fetish shoes are easy to walk in. It has been suggested that only a trained professional en pointe should attempt to walk in those. I can do this, but with some difficulty. I have tried the pony shoes, and they are not so bad - they are just high heels without the heel! Although they do take some balance training. All in all - shoes like these are going to become more and more common. At least I would like to hope so! A gal can dream, right?
Posted by Maj  in  Delaware  on  Sat Sep 17, 2005  at  12:00 AM
Oh, man i dunno if any of u guys like them but those look like the shose that Mag White of the White Stripes wore in the music vid for Blue Orchid...if u wanna see it, their site is http://www.whitestripes.com wink
Posted by Lex  in  Washington State  on  Sat Nov 19, 2005  at  06:51 PM
Hi all,
I have a pair of ballet ankle boots with a locking strap. My mistress has me in them all the time. I usually where 5 inch plus heels all the time, so when she pulled these out I wasn't nervous until she put them on me and locked them on. It took a good week to finally get use to them, but YES, you can walk in them gracefully. The fact that she would whip me everytime I stumbled helped to quicken the learning process also. I recommend standing up next to a table and balance yourself for long periods of time. I love them and I am now required to where them at all times when I am home. I highly recommend to anybody to get a pair.
Posted by staci  in  Seattle  on  Tue Nov 22, 2005  at  04:15 AM
it is possible to stand in the ballet shoes, as i have a pair myself.. you have to have extreme balance to walk in them. the red ones with the cresent shape are possible to walk in as well as the other platforms.. you can walk in anything if you practice wink
Posted by Teri  in  calgary alberta canada  on  Tue Dec 06, 2005  at  09:41 PM
I recently bought a copy of THE DARWIN AWARDS II and there was an entry there that is related. It seems that at least two women have died in traffic accidents because of platform shoes getting in the way of safely operating their vehicle. So, if you want to wear these shoes(?) please do not drive while doing so.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Wed Dec 14, 2005  at  10:35 PM
to be honest i really like these shoes...yes i know, im weird.

i could of sworn i've seen the red shoes on the bottom right in a white stripes video...but in white
Posted by Eva  in  New york  on  Sat Feb 11, 2006  at  09:37 PM
they were in that vid. I <3 the Stripes. they are the best. I actually like those shose too...they are kick ass
Posted by lexi  on  Wed Feb 15, 2006  at  12:03 AM
how can u wlk in em
Posted by danni  in  uk  on  Fri Feb 17, 2006  at  10:34 AM
uh, i dont know how you would walk in them but i would love to try those shoes, any og these shoes, to see how painful they are...

hahahahahahahaha

seriously.
Posted by Eva  in  New york  on  Fri Feb 17, 2006  at  04:27 PM
hello im a ponygirl i ben one for 3 years now and i ware shoes like the ballet ones and the pony ones all the time
Posted by pony  in  usa  on  Tue Jan 23, 2007  at  04:49 PM
i would buy these shoes, then give them back

just want to see how fun it is to walk around in those things, painful things

pony, do u really wear the ballet ones? any proof of that, let's say, a pic?? raspberry
Posted by shoelover9  on  Sat Jan 27, 2007  at  06:04 AM
yes i ware them all the time and the pony boots two
Posted by pony  in  usa  on  Sat Jan 27, 2007  at  07:14 PM
u have a site of u wearing them both, at least a pic of one n the other?

i find it hard to believe that anyone would wear ballets. even in public?
Posted by shoelover9  on  Sun Jan 28, 2007  at  03:29 AM
no i dont this is my room mate's computer
Posted by pony  in  usa  on  Sun Jan 28, 2007  at  06:32 PM
no. i mean like a site online...or never mind that
Posted by shoelover9  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  07:36 AM
sorry no i dont have a online site
Posted by pony  in  usa  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  03:44 PM
alright then. so may we talk outside of this, ur choice
Posted by shoelover9  on  Tue Jan 30, 2007  at  11:39 PM
yes we can chat out side of here just go to yahoo im pony705 on yahoo
Posted by pony  in  usa  on  Wed Jan 31, 2007  at  07:42 PM
I am a happy owner of a pair Rancho Pony Boots. I love this shoes. They are comfortebly to walk in.
It is a challenge to walk on a hard slippery floor. But the sound of horse iron is marvellous and the chance to slip is great and demand great feeling for balans. But i love to valk in this unusual shoes.
Regards
Posted by Helge Blomberg  in  Sweden  on  Sun Apr 01, 2007  at  08:50 AM
Who are we to criticize. Puhlease. Have you seen Vivienne Westwood shoes. These shoes are so close to those creations and those shoes are totally classics. It is shoes like these that spark imagination for sexy shoes, though these aren't and need some work, but it also makes you appreciate tennis shoes and vans.
Posted by JOHN  in  SF CALI  on  Fri Apr 20, 2007  at  02:17 PM
I know _several_ women who wear shoes like this on a regular basis.

And there is video (quite a bit actually) of women walking in ballet-toed boots on the internet if you look.

Stop confusing "hoaxes" with your own limited experience/horizons.
Posted by Gomez Addams  in  Denver  on  Wed May 23, 2007  at  02:00 AM
I am a guy and i am thing of getting a pair of pony boots, the second ones in from the top, What do you think
Posted by Whitehorseman  in  England  on  Thu Aug 09, 2007  at  05:54 PM
i say that is cool just take your time when you start walking in them
Posted by pony  on  Tue Aug 14, 2007  at  11:13 PM
I have 10 pairs of ballet heels. Some are easier to walk in then others. I have one pair of ballet boots that I fit pointe shoes inside to support the foot. I can walk/stand in them for an hour without too much of a problem. I would agree it would have been easier if I had ballet training, but I didnt. I do have a pair of pony boots, but not like the ones in the pics. Just check youtube for balletbootguy for vids of me walking in diferent ballet heels.
Posted by Rockpup  in  Florida  on  Sat Sep 29, 2007  at  01:52 PM
This is the website that sells them. They are not an art project, but actual shoes sold for fetish purposes.
Posted by Mary  in  Punitive Shoes  on  Wed Jan 09, 2008  at  05:58 AM
Comments: Page 2 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3 >
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.