Rare planetary alignment decreases gravity, 1976
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Tube of liquor hidden in prohibition-era boot, 1920s
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
Headless Gymnast
Status: Strange but real
image A strange photo can be seen on Yahoo! News Photo. It looks like this gymnast is headless, though, of course, that's just an illusion created by the angle of the camera. The gymnast is Katherine Coronel of Venezuela. The photo was taken by Martin Bernetti.
Categories: Photos/Videos, Sports
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jul 26, 2006
I always like these kinds of pics, but there are lots of gymnast pics like that. Here's another flexible lady in the same postion http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/1697961/
Posted by pjsiqhh  in  Tucson, Az  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  03:21 AM
The fact that she can even bend her head that far back is pretty impressive.
Posted by Razela  in  Chicago, IL  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  04:41 AM
I like the way that it looks like her foot is growing out of her head. But then again, I'm easily amused. smile
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  09:23 AM
That is one limber woman. I'm in love.
Posted by Jim  in  Columbus, Ohio  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  09:25 AM
Am I the only who gets a little freaked out when seeing those pictures? That is amazing, I can't even touch my toes anymore without bending my knees. tongue laugh
Posted by Grain  in  Bay Area, CA  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  02:44 PM
WITHOUT A BRAIN THE BODY CAN NOT FUNCTION
Posted by OKOCO  in  ca  on  Thu Aug 10, 2006  at  10:40 PM
I've seen some of these pics, and they still freak me out. Cool though.
Posted by Rotahn  on  Mon Aug 13, 2007  at  04:15 AM