Use your left ear to detect lies
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
Loch Ness Monster Hoaxes
Jean Gauntt, the Immortal Baby, 1939
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
The Cradle of the Deep, a literary hoax, 1929
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
Godzilla Cloud
Status: Undetermined
image I don't have any information about this picture. It's just an image of a cloud shaped like Godzilla that I came across on the web. Is it real or fake? Well, it looks real to me, and I can't see any obvious signs of photoshopping. But I couldn't say for sure. Also, I have no idea what type of cloud this is.
Categories: Photos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jul 20, 2006
Repect the giant lizard for he is our new God! This is clearly a sign that the world is run by giant lizards, surely!
Posted by Mr Royale  in  UK!!  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  06:05 AM
REPTOIDS!
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  06:42 AM
Take this for a cloudy surprise when watching some thunderstorm at night... http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/sedalia.asp

Now you
Posted by Unfairly Balanced  in  Earth  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  07:41 AM
Ooh, Godzilla vs The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  12:00 PM
whoa- I did a double take when I saw the topic on this one. Instead of a cloud that looks like Gojira, I thought it said "Godzilla'S Cloud", as if refering to some blast of noxious gas released by the Big G. His fiery, radioactive breath is bad enough, but a fart from under the tail of the World's Greatest Monster would indeed spell trouble for Tokyo. Actually, I don't know how they spell trouble in Tokyo, but I'm sure they spell Great Noxious Fart as "G,W,B"... Sayonara
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  12:41 PM
I'm the guy whose blog it's on, and for the record, I just found it on a Godzilla message board a while back. I haven't a clue where it originated from either, just that it was supposedly an untouched photo.
Posted by J Longden  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  12:50 PM
Yes, we are in collusion with the Illuminati for world domination. This is only the beginning.
Muwhahahaha
cool smile
Posted by Lounge Lizard  in  El Paso, Tx  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  02:18 PM
Wow. A cloud that vaugely resembles something. Who'd have thought.
Posted by stopeatingmysesamecake  on  Thu Jul 20, 2006  at  06:43 PM
hm.. It looks a bit too..concidental to be real..I haven't a clue as to what I mean,but
Posted by Jenny  in  Wisconsin  on  Fri Jul 21, 2006  at  09:21 PM
Ahhhhhh!
Posted by Eva  in  new york  on  Fri Jul 21, 2006  at  10:05 PM
It's a Cumulus Congestus.
Posted by Meerkat  in  Australia  on  Wed Jul 26, 2006  at  10:29 PM
This looks pretty like a real Cumulo-nimbus caught in wind of differeing speeds at differing heights. The fuzzy resemblence makes me think it could well be genuine, as a Photoshopper(?) would have gone too far in getting the back spines right.

I have seen formations like this here in NZ.
Posted by DFStuckey  in  Auckland New Zealand  on  Fri Jul 28, 2006  at  01:51 AM
cool mad
Alright, have you ever seen one of these before? [pulls out a silver pen which emits a blue flash]
big surprise
This was not photoshopped. if it were photoshopped, someone would have spent more time on the back spikes and tail.
Oh, and the M.I.B. does not exist.
cool smirk
Posted by Anguirus  on  Sun Aug 27, 2006  at  10:29 PM
This photo was taken by a friend of mine -OFF THE COAST OF JAPAN- he took the picture a few years ago when he visited the country. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I've seen the original photo on the camera
Posted by Josh Archer  on  Wed Feb 25, 2009  at  11:37 PM