The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
The Crown Prince Regent of Thulia, 1954
Life discovered on the moon, 1835
Iceberg floats into Sydney Harbor, 1978
The Cradle of the Deep, a literary hoax, 1929
Paul Krassner's Stereophonic Hoax, 1960
Does Robert Pattinson paint on his abs?
Here's a question the world needs answered: Did Robert Pattinson (star of Twilight) have makeup artists use liquid body paint to make it appear as if he had six-pack abs for a scene in the forthcoming New Moon? Well, that's the rumor.

Given that it was for a scene in a movie, I think it would be more surprising if makeup wasn't used. But for chiselled abs it's actually more important to be really skinny than to workout a lot. And the guy looks like he's genuinely skinny.
Categories: Body Manipulation, Celebrities, Entertainment
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jun 24, 2009
It's good to see that being a human being is more important than being freakish...

Not
Posted by Joel B1  in  Hobart, Tasmania  on  Wed Jun 24, 2009  at  07:13 AM
Aren't spray-on abs the new "thing" for celebs?? But yeah, being ON screen...I couldn't imagine them not being touched up (or completey fabricated).
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Wed Jun 24, 2009  at  09:18 AM
Is there any internet page where I can find all, or many (xD) of the pictures from the shoot ? I've´╗┐ only seen like 5 different ones... Never seen the big group pic before.. anyone?
Posted by Jonathan Boettcher  in  canada  on  Wed Jun 24, 2009  at  10:12 PM
well, his acting ability is CERTAINLY faked . . . He couldn't convince me he was in pain if I disembowelled him myself.
Posted by D F Stuckey  in  AUckland New Zealand  on  Tue Aug 11, 2009  at  03:38 AM
He is likeee oooo wooowwww anyway.... and a little makeup doesnt hurt anyone
Posted by Twilight  on  Thu Aug 20, 2009  at  02:17 AM