Baby Yoga, aka Swinging Your Kid Around Your Head
The Man-Eating Tree of Madagascar Hoax, 1874
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
Loch Ness Monster Hoaxes
Bonsai Kittens, 2000
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Disgusting Fake Doctor
A man has been arrested in Spain for posing as a fake doctor. He was performing breast and buttock augmentations in his home, which was reported to be filthy (full of numerous pets). Plus, he was using veterinary tools to inject liquid silicone. The reason real surgeons haven't used liquid silicone since the 1960s is because it can cause discoloration, open sores, and gangrene. [metro.co.uk]
Categories: Health/Medicine, Identity/Imposters
Posted by The Curator on Fri Apr 17, 2009
"A man has been arrested in Spain for posing as a fake doctor"

I'm just glad he wasn't posing as a REAL doctor - he might have had even more patients!
Posted by OriginalSim  on  Fri Apr 17, 2009  at  01:18 PM
On a more serious note might I point out that resent research in India has shown a marked reduction in allergies and asthma in more "unsanitary" conditions.

On a less serious note, "real" surgeons don't do cosmetic surgery unless surgery is required due to accident or birth deformity. Anything else is mere frippery.
Posted by Joel B1  in  Hobart, Tasmania  on  Sat Apr 18, 2009  at  04:29 AM
At least he was being arrested.
Posted by josie  on  Sat Apr 18, 2009  at  06:27 AM
Well, I mean you gotta put a little blame on the clients too...c'mon ppl, use common sense, people don't do cosmetic surgeries out of their living rooms!
Posted by josh  in  tx  on  Mon Apr 20, 2009  at  09:12 PM
What if he was a real doctor, but was still disgusting? I've met some disgusting doctors in my time, and they were real, I'll tell you that. Can't put anything past me. Or in me, if you please. Turn my head and do what?
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Mon Apr 20, 2009  at  09:20 PM
I'm not sure anyone would pose as a FAKE doctor. I think they'd pose as a REAL doctor.
Posted by OriginalSim  on  Wed Apr 22, 2009  at  01:40 PM
I have a client that does colonics out of her house, thats so nasty lol. I wouldnt go to her for colonics let alone someone who was doing surgeries out of their home
Posted by Tim  on  Sun Apr 26, 2009  at  02:29 PM
A very silly pretentious man. Good thing he was arrested. I wonder if that doctor is somewhat had a brain damage.
Posted by Lyndon  on  Mon Apr 27, 2009  at  01:04 AM
I'm glad he was arrested. He's a clown!
Posted by Jay  in  florida  on  Tue Apr 28, 2009  at  11:00 AM
Wow! What a nightmare. Terrible....
Posted by uniqueinvest  on  Sat May 02, 2009  at  01:34 AM