The Instant Color TV Hoax, 1962
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
The most sacred relic: the Holy Foreskin, circa 800 AD
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
The Death Clock
The Internet Death Clock will calculate the time of your death, telling you exactly how many seconds you have left to live. But Chris has written in noting that there's something fishy about it because every time you click the button to calculate your time of death, you get a different number. I would add that I once had a fortune teller read my tarot cards and tell me when I was going to die, and the internet death clock doesn't agree with this reading... so it must be a hoax. (note: sarcasm intended).
Categories: Death
Posted by The Curator on Sun Dec 28, 2003
Of course it'll give you a different number! I dun think you could close the window and open it again within one second! Try looking at the date. Same? Same.
Posted by JD  in  Right here  on  Sat May 14, 2005  at  04:14 PM
hi i am a person who doesnt beleve in this so stop messin up the hole death thing and find domethin better to write on a web site it is pritty messed up if this was intened to scear people.
Posted by rebecca louies jenke  in  adelaide  on  Mon Oct 24, 2005  at  10:56 PM
hi everyone!!! what does this site do any way????
Posted by megan everson  in  san antonio  on  Thu Oct 27, 2005  at  01:25 PM
hello haha i found out im gonna die at 97 wow i didnt think id live that long haha cool i dont really belive in this but it was fun any way and to all of u who cridisise this then i have a question for u y r u even taking the time to look up death clock sites and all and take the tests just to say u dont belive it i mean if u ask me thats kinda stupid just my opinion on the subject
any who good site lol hope to get some replys im out
Posted by meg  in  ontario  on  Wed Nov 09, 2005  at  01:37 PM
haha me again my bad i sqrewd up in part of my righting i ment i dont think its ture but what ever its fun and ppl who r againsed it shouldt take the time to do it any who hi all and itwas nice talkin to ya lol bye
Posted by meg  on  Wed Nov 09, 2005  at  01:40 PM
what desturbs me is that i die in 2017 and my boyfriend lives to 2072 and my son to 2075...somthing is weird here
Posted by Kat  in  Philadelphia  on  Sat Dec 31, 2005  at  10:33 AM
IM GONNA DIE AT 106 SO SUCK SHIT!
Posted by Mark Durl  in  Australia  on  Thu Sep 14, 2006  at  04:43 AM
hey evre1 i think this is shit man becouse i did the deth clock 3 times nd 1 sed im guna die at 37 the next 68 the next 97 so aparrently i died 3 times lol
Posted by darran shan  in  todmorden  on  Sat Dec 02, 2006  at  08:16 AM
You guys all need to lighten up, this site is just for fun.
Posted by CJ Varney  in  Canada  on  Sat Dec 09, 2006  at  02:26 PM
hello
Posted by george  in  swanmore  on  Wed Jan 17, 2007  at  08:22 AM
It is a good thing that spelling or grammar doesn't decrease your longevity or you would have died yesterday.

Peace.
Posted by cole  in  oregon  on  Thu Mar 15, 2007  at  02:37 AM
well i think it is a laugh even if u dnt believe ti so if u dnt liek it dnt go on it. were not criticisin u and wat websites u go on, so get a life!!
buddha xx
Posted by buddha  in  ipswich  on  Tue May 22, 2007  at  11:25 AM
buddha r u drunk?
Posted by Mark  in  Australia  on  Sun Nov 18, 2007  at  09:29 PM
ok this iz kinda creepy cuz at 1st i did not believe any of it but then i checked my tym 2 die n' it said wed. oct. 17 2074 n' i wrote it down n' then i checked it again a few months l8er n' it said da same exact thing! creepy. but da bad part bout it is if dis shit is true (prolly not idk though) my dad is gonna die in 2010. but if he does die at dat tym den it all iz totally true! it also said dat my step mom wud die on Halloween. how kool iz dat
Posted by samantha  on  Thu May 01, 2008  at  09:53 PM
nothing new to report except that my boyfriend passed away in 2007...so yeah DON'T BELIeVE THIs...lol, I know it's just for fun
Posted by Kat  in  Philadelphia  on  Thu May 01, 2008  at  10:12 PM
this is what we call.. jokes...
maybe it computes the general fact...
of how long a person lives in terms of a life span.. meaning it's not really exact... and just estimation...i don't agree with this.. coz i'm already dead...^^
Posted by kisapmata_16  in  Philippines  on  Fri Sep 26, 2008  at  04:22 AM