The worms inside your face
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
Man flies by own lung power, 1934
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
A black lion: real or fake?
Use your left ear to detect lies
Bizarre pictographs of Emmanuel Domenech, 1860
The Berners Street Hoax, 1810
Iceberg floats into Sydney Harbor, 1978
From Couch Potato to Bodybuilder
fitnessJohnStoneFitness.com is a site that documents the remarkable physical transformation of a man named John Stone. Within the space of a few months he goes from being a pale, flabby, out-of-shape guy, into being a buff and muscular bodybuilder. Emily emailed me to ask if the site was for real. She felt that his muscle development happened a little too quickly to be believable, and quite a few people whom I've shown the site to have had the same reaction. But I would say it's definitely for real. If a person is really committed to a fitness program, they can make pretty dramatic changes to their body within only a few months.
Categories: Body Manipulation
Posted by The Curator on Mon Jan 19, 2004
It looks more like he's doing steroids. I disagree that a couch potatoe can change that quickly with just dicipline. Let him take a bloodtest
Posted by Who cares  in  Wherever, Youdlike  on  Fri Feb 06, 2004  at  04:44 PM
Well, if you haven't noticed there is actually a difference of more than a year between the two pictures...
Posted by Tidelidu  in  Norway  on  Fri Mar 19, 2004  at  04:40 PM
I, for one, have watched one of these transformations first-hand. A co-worker and good buddy of mine did a similar thing. He went from a spindly little "Gilligan" to a pretty solid (dare I say it) hard-body. I am actually planning on a similar "buckle-down" myself and may document my progress on a similar site. If I start the site, I can post it here.
Posted by Steve  in  USA  on  Wed Jun 02, 2004  at  04:33 PM
if u look carefully u can see a change in colour where his arm starts it may just be me but he looks like hes made of plastic
Posted by miki  on  Wed Jun 30, 2004  at  03:44 PM
Perhaps some kind of surgery have been performed ?
Posted by Allan  in  California  on  Fri Mar 03, 2006  at  03:13 AM
It u really determine and work out regularly, it won't be much of a problem to achieve the body as shown .

Posted by Allan  in  California  on  Fri Mar 03, 2006  at  03:15 AM