The Great Space Monkey Hoax, 1953
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
Snowball the Monster Cat, 2000
The Cottingley Fairies, 1917
The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
What do the lines on Solo cups mean?
Van Gogh's ear exhibited, 1935
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Use your left ear to detect lies
Chad’s UFO
imageChad wrote to the website of Coast to Coast with George Noory to talk about his experience with a UFO.

In April, Chad and his wife were on a walk when they saw the UFO for the first time. A few days later, he and a friend took a camera and found the craft again.

Chad claims that the craft is almost silent, but when neared, it seems to make crackling or humming noises - "almost like when you are near very large power lines." It usually moves slowly, but then will suddenly move off very quickly. It's also said to change direction abruptly.

Chad is worried that the UFO is causing the headaches and fatigue that he and his wife are experiencing (although it should be noted that his wife is pregnant, and her doctor says that would explain her symptoms).

As for the photographs, there are a number of questionable aspects to them. The size of the craft seems to be somewhat variable in comparison to the scenery around it. The lighting doesn't appear to match the lighting on the trees. I also have the personal problem that the UFO reminds me of a kitchen implement.

I can't identify the text on the wing(?). It reminds me of Klingon, but doesn't seem to actually be Klingon. If anyone recognises the text, do let us know.
Categories: Extraterrestrial Life, Photos/Videos
Posted by Boo on Mon May 28, 2007
Someone should tell Chad about the existence of ceiling fans. Mystery solved.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Marfa, Texas  on  Mon May 28, 2007  at  08:41 PM
Looks like a ceiling fan

Could be a UAV, I wonder if there's a training airbase nearby
Posted by Sharruma  in  capable of finishing a coherent  on  Mon May 28, 2007  at  11:39 PM
I showed those photos to Stevie Wonder. He laughed and said, "Fake!"

Seriously, does ANYONE think that thing is real? I'm seeing a Photoshop-modified ceiling fan topped with an "egg whisk" kind of thing. I have one of those kitchen implements arm's length away from me right now. Mine has a spiral wire, but I've seen ones that look exactly like the thing on top of the "UFO."

I think George Noory is an adherent of the saying, "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  04:03 AM
Now that I've given this matter a few more seconds of thought, if Chad, his wife and neighbors have seen this thing several times, one has to wonder why they haven't alerted the Air Force, not to mention the local police.

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing is a fake and they don't want to get in trouble for filing a false report.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  04:05 AM
I went to the Coast to Coast website to check out the photos and read the text. I took a very close look at the photos, and enlarged them 10x to try and get a better look at what they were (besides phony). Look very closely at the third photo from the top. It peaked my interest the most. When you look at it as it is posted on the C2C website you can see a very small object or blemish on/in the photo almost at the top of the picture, in the sky, almost centered above the 'ufo'. When enlarged, that object shows some detail that, on my computer, looks almost exactly symetrical, yet very odd.

Aside from all the other 'faults' we could find in these photos, does it seem odd to anybody besides me, that the longest wing of this craft is the only one that is NOT braced??? That's the one that would appear to need it the most, as it's the only segmented one on the craft!

Kitchen whisks, ceiling fans, UAV's... I will say this much. Ol' Chad gave it a helluva shot at getting his fifteen minutes!

Posted by Christopher  in  Joplin, Missouri  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  05:55 AM
I love how the guys says he sees it all the time, yet no one else has apparently seen it.
Posted by coit  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  11:17 AM
It's obviously a model the guy put together. I think the only photoshopping done is to remove the supporting wires - the egg whisk comes in handy for disguising the blurring at the top.

It's very nice of the aliens to print in a format that is recognizable as writing by us humans. They seem to follow the same basic structure as western writing, and they even use a compatible typeface. Thank god they didn't turn out to be Japanese aliens, huh? wink
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  11:43 AM
Saucery!
Posted by Joffa  in  Cheshire, UK  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  11:43 AM
Posted by Corwin,TMP  in  California  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  11:45 AM
Typical meaningless construction with no functional basis. It's just like that cheap and shoddy crap those guys sell on Alpha Canaris IV. I hate those alien bastards!
Posted by OriginalSim  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  02:46 PM
It looks like the frame skeleton of a sci-fi model glued to a wire whisk. Pitiful.
Posted by Jean  in  SJNB Canada  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  02:46 PM
Corwin said:

"The font looks like it's partially the 'Galactic Standard' font used by Disney for Lilo & Stitch and the WDW attraction "Stitch's Great Escape"

I think it's Bullshit Bold.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  05:08 PM
Christopher said:

"It doesn't surprise me to see George Noory has allowed these pics to be posted on his website, Coast to Coast has ALWAYS (in my mind) sat on the edge of absurdity in its subject matter anyhow. Most everything that's discussed on that show should be posted on this website."

Amen, Brother!
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue May 29, 2007  at  05:10 PM
Just another hoax.
Posted by Realist  in  USA  on  Wed May 30, 2007  at  03:23 PM
Hey - since you're into UFOs, have you seen this Roswell video?
http://www.flownetworkproductions.com/evidenceofaliens.htm I thought it was fake until I watched Part 2. What do you think?
Posted by BJ  on  Thu May 31, 2007  at  03:12 AM
I'm not saying that this proves it's not a hoax, but this isn't the only report/photos of this object. A few other people have reported it and posted pictures.

WATYF
Posted by WATYF  on  Fri Jun 01, 2007  at  11:48 AM
You're kidding me, right? That silly 'Roswell autopsy' by con-man Ray Santilli, was proven (and admitted) to be fake quite some time ago. Don't bother with it - although you may want to let the website that's still pushing it know.. wink
Posted by wreckage  on  Thu Jun 07, 2007  at  06:29 AM
Duh [makes Homer noise] - I sent off a mail to our friendly host in my surprise to his lack of coverage of this. (Note to self - always use the search tool first.)

Regardless of peoples' quick dismissal of this as a hoax, I think it's a fun riddle to try and see what's really behind it. If you haven't checked recently, there are some very intriguing updates...
Posted by Goobermaster  on  Mon Jul 02, 2007  at  07:27 PM
This picture might not be real, but I DO HAVE REAL pictures of a UFO I caught in NEVADA a couple years ago. I have only released two of the nine picutres my girlfriend and I captured of this craft. Sceptics are more than welcome to try and disprove these!!!!! I left them at a large resolution, copy paste investigate, do whatever you need to do.
Posted by Mike  in  Nevada  on  Sun Dec 19, 2010  at  05:25 AM
ufo are explained in the third book of enoch
as well as other books of enoch as he was told they are those who can not find there way
meaning.. living beengs