Celebrity Skin
Ever wanted to own a piece of a celebrity? What about a really personal piece? Celebrity Skin sells fecal matter, skin cells, bacteria, and urine (but no blood) from a variety of celebrities. The organization was "formed in 2003 by an anonymous collective of former Hollywood personal assistants". Unfortunately once you buy it, you have to keep it. There are no returns. Yes, this is a hoax. The black pitch press site describes it as one of its "failed projects and stray debris".
Categories: CelebritiesGrossWebsites
Posted by The Curator on Wed Apr 20, 2005
Interesting. Apparently, some people's poop is worth more than others. I wonder how the pricing structure works.
Posted by Glamcat  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  08:12 AM
According to Alex, this is a hoax - however, never underestimate humanity's willingness to make money. Not to mention the fact that no matter what you can imagine, someone, somewhere, sometime, has either tried it, or is willing to try it (or buy it).
Posted by Nigel  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  09:55 AM
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  11:09 AM
Jenna Jamison sold some of her labia she had surgically removed.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  12:27 PM
YOu could post the obligatory "Oprah selling crack" joke here....
Posted by booch  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  02:22 PM
Hey- Elvis's costume with sweat is worth more than Elvis's costume freshly laundered. Several years ago, Tim Conway gave me his finger. Actually, he gave me The Finger. He was in the car next to me at a stoplight and I stared at him, so he flipped me off. I get that a lot.
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 20, 2005  at  04:00 PM
Maegan said:
"I wouldn't doubt if this was something serious in a few years...maybe to clone a celebrity. You could give birth to your very own Brad Pitt."

that would be kinda cool...you give birth to your own little actor, or some dead beat musician (MC Hammer)
Posted by Eva  in  New york  on  Mon Feb 20, 2006  at  08:05 PM
just wanted to say that jim morrison is indeed deceased.his body was dug up and test's prove that it was 100% jim morrison..finally we can put to rest all of those lame ass "i saw jim morrison"
stories!!
Posted by american poet  in  north carolina  on  Wed Jun 28, 2006  at  12:46 PM
"Celebrity skin sells fecal matter, skin cells, bacteria (but no blood) from a variety of celebrities."

grrr ohh blank stare shock

Hoax websites have hit a new low.
Posted by Meerkat  on  Thu Aug 10, 2006  at  09:53 PM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.