Fake Fish Photos
Rare planetary alignment decreases gravity, 1976
Female thieves hide money in their bras, 1950
Tourist Guy 9/11 Hoax, Sep 2001
The worms inside your face
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
Sober Sue, the woman who never smiled, 1907
The boy with the golden tooth, 1593
The Gallery of Fake Viral Images
Stotham, Massachusetts: the town that didn't exist, 1920
Business opportunities I have squandered
When someone wants to rent a midget, I'm apparently the first person they contact. I say this because I receive A LOT of email inquiries from people wanting to rent midgets, such as this one I got yesterday:

do you know any midget strippers that would do a wake up at a bachelor party

or this one from a few weeks ago:

Do you know if I could get 2 male midgets at my Lounge for a party this Friday Jan 25th in Chicago IL.  I would appreciate a response.

It's my fault. I posted about a rent-a-midget service years ago, and ever since then the emails from people seeking midgets to rent have continued to trickle in, usually at the rate of about one a month.

I also receive many inquiries from people who want to buy tapeworms for the purpose of dieting, who want to know if I sell marzipan babies, who are looking to buy a fake sun roof, or who want to join the Nigerian navy.

I'm really missing out on good business opportunities by not offering these services.

Once upon a time I was receiving emails almost daily from people seeking fake doctor notes, but no longer. Apparently someone has usurped my position as the preferred source of information about this product.
Categories: Business/Finance, Miscellaneous
Posted by The Curator on Mon Feb 25, 2008
Yeah, and you think this will *STOP* it?!? All you did was *BUMP* the idea higher in the chronological search index!

Prepare for the flood of midget requests! LOL
Posted by Corwin, The Master Physicist  in  OC, CA  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  01:35 PM
And requests for fake doctor's notes.
Posted by David B.  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  02:09 PM
Please could you rent me a midget who is good at gardening? wink
Posted by Madmouse  in  Edinburgh  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  02:38 PM
Don't forget about Free Fortune Telling. Granted it's free, but I'm sure you could work some service charges and restocking fees in there somewhere.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  04:07 PM
Hello Mr Alex,

I am, Dr Vladimir Kutcenko. I from country in Eastern Europe. You looking for the dwarf miget people? I deliver the dawrf miget people from Russia, Romania. You interested, you contact Vladimir, okay? Please have the credit kard number, okay?

cool smile
Posted by Dr Vladimir Kutchenko  in  Eastern Europe  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  04:52 PM
How about a Nigerian Bulldon Verification Service, Alex? Given the number of posts in that thread, you could make a fortune just saying that the ad is a fake.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Mon Feb 25, 2008  at  06:45 PM
Can I please have a fake doctor's note, issued by a midget, with his own fake sunroof? I need a few days off to go to Nigeria to collect to this prince's money.
Posted by Nona  on  Wed Feb 27, 2008  at  07:44 AM