Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
The Man-Eating Tree of Madagascar Hoax, 1874
Rare planetary alignment decreases gravity, 1976
The Case of the Vanishing Belly Button, 1964
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
A black lion: real or fake?
The Instant Color TV Hoax, 1962
Prankster causes volcano to erupt, 1974
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
Breast-Enlarging Ringtones
Ringtones are no longer just for alerting you to an incoming call. Now a Japanese inventor has developed a ringtone that "promises to increase the breast measurements of those who listen to it." Incredible. The company offering this ringtone is Mediaseek, and they report that it's one of their top sellers. The inventor, Hideto Tomabechi, notes that "Most would think it's a lie, but the techniques involved in the process have been known for some time and are the result of research I carried out in the '80s and '90s... I use sounds that make the brain and body move unconsciously. It's a technique involving subliminal effects." That sounds logical :-( If you're curious to know what this breast-enlarging ringtone sounds like, Engadget went to the trouble of purchasing it and has posted it on their website.
Categories: Body Manipulation, Technology
Posted by The Curator on Tue Sep 28, 2004
Holy crap. That is the worst thing I ever heard. My breasts are tingling.
Posted by Laura Ross  in  Atlanta, GA  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  01:48 AM
Damn! They should post a warning not to listen if you're male. Now what am I going to do? Guess I could join the circus.

stupid firkdingblast ringtone.
Posted by Charybdis  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  11:03 AM
So you are male. There is always a thing every man want to enlarge...
Posted by aaa  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  12:43 PM
I actually felt something there. . .
Posted by Gigi  in  Chapel Hill  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  03:29 PM
aaa-

Are you the one who writes my spam?
Posted by Miss Black  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  03:53 PM
no, mam... i am not
Posted by aaa  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  03:57 PM
Oh, boy. This redefines "The Ring" "Ringu"

Does this ringtone affect everyone how can hear it or just the phone owner?
Posted by Brenda Layland  in  San Antonio, TX  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  06:51 PM
Maybe the sound somehow stimulates people's appetites. If you eat enough, your breasts (and most of your other soft tissues) really will get bigger.
Posted by Big Gary C  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  09:39 PM
sounds like a guitar to me
Posted by john  in  NH  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  09:40 PM
Paris Hilton needs to get it. dolly parton must already have it
Posted by john  in  NH  on  Tue Sep 28, 2004  at  10:49 PM
Lol. My breasts are huge and I hate them. They always get in my way.
Posted by Shah  in  Singapore  on  Thu Sep 30, 2004  at  08:36 AM
So Shah, you uh... seeing anyone right now?
Posted by Charybdis  on  Thu Sep 30, 2004  at  12:05 PM
I'm not going to listen. Pregnancy & nursing have made it so that I practically need a crane to carry my breasts around. Oh well...I'll be weaning soon. Maybe I'll think about checking it out in a few months.
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, Florida, USA  on  Thu Sep 30, 2004  at  02:48 PM
holly crap!!!!
my penis has grown 5 inches in 6 months, that's freaky.
It really works!!!!
Posted by DungFu  on  Sun Apr 17, 2005  at  06:24 PM
Hi umm, i have been WANTING to hear this tune for like ever!!! but i can't acctually find it yet!!! i need help, the person who sees this next, can u please send me the link to it, or write back on here please, and thanx =D. im at ********@hotmail.com
Posted by Lil GuRl  in  my house  on  Mon Apr 23, 2007  at  05:52 PM