Mule elected G.O.P. committeeman, 1938
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
Vilcabamba, the town of very old people, 1978
The Great New York Zoo Escape Hoax, 1874
The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
Black Market Babies
If you feel like adopting a baby, but can't for some reason, just give the folks at Black Market Babies $50,000 and they'll steal someone's baby and give it to you. They also offer black market pandas and black market tigers for sale. Unfortunately their online form for submitting orders is 'temporarily' out of order. (Link via Entensity.net, who linked to me. Warning: their site is not safe for work).
Categories: Birth/Babies, Websites
Posted by The Curator on Mon Aug 18, 2003
How can you just sell innocent babies? People really want them that bad that they are going to buy stolen babies?
Please e-mail me back
Posted by Doesnt mstter  in  Texas  on  Sun May 01, 2005  at  01:34 PM
i wont a baby for free.
Posted by happy rose  in  austraila  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  11:21 PM
to Doesnt mstter:

uh this site isnt real. they took the name Ryu Hayabusa from doa
Posted by Eva  in  new york  on  Mon Apr 03, 2006  at  07:27 PM
I bought a baby from black market baby last week and recieved it within 3 days. The baby came well packaged and in great condition...I put right in my sweat shop with the other babies where it seemed to adapt fine. THANX BLACK MARKET BABY!
Posted by Angelina Jolie  in  Africa  on  Fri Mar 30, 2007  at  12:24 PM
I thought the black market was a scam but I gave them my credit card # anyway and it turned out to be the best thing of my life. I even lucked out and got a Asian one, it does my taxes and laundry for free and that's a good thing. Now I'm always coming here for my babies.
Posted by Martha Stewart  in  jail  on  Fri Mar 30, 2007  at  12:30 PM
your all sick, you cant steal peoples babies for your own. i have a 8 month old daughter and she was stolen i would physically kill the person who did it. you might have paid to receive that baby but im sure if that childs parents ever found you they would not only kill the people that took that child but the people who paid for that child. this is a very wrong thing to do.
Posted by Sam  in  Birmingham, England  on  Sun Aug 31, 2008  at  08:33 PM
Adriiano
Posted by Adriano  in  df  on  Sun Sep 21, 2008  at  03:48 PM
how much would it cost for twins
Posted by bubba j  on  Mon Jan 19, 2009  at  06:12 PM
please get back to me asap i'm desprate for two girls i'll pay big big bucks please write back like asap
Posted by buuba j  on  Mon Jan 19, 2009  at  06:14 PM
your fucking sick you cant go kidnapping kids and selling them you should be arrested and sent to njail for life think of the poor parentss and ther kinds when they find out if you want a kid adopt legelly or have your own instead of kidnapping them and taking them away from people who love them
Posted by sonia  on  Mon Apr 19, 2010  at  07:47 AM
how do people get brith certificiates for these babies and how would a person go about getting a infant.
Posted by tip  in  bc  on  Sat Apr 02, 2011  at  10:38 AM
@Sonia - It's called grammar. Try it.

Now... I wonder where I can gets me a baby to train & teach tricks...
Posted by Pp  in  Australia  on  Thu Apr 07, 2011  at  09:44 AM
"I see stupid people. They're everywhere, and they don't even know they are stupid."
-- paraphrased from "The Sixth Sense."
Posted by Bubba  in  North Taxolina  on  Sun Jul 17, 2011  at  01:39 PM