The Gallery of Fake Viral Images
The Stone-Age Tasaday Hoax, 1971
The Cottingley Fairies, 1917
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Samsung invents the on/off switch
The Case of the Vanishing Belly Button, 1964
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
Swiss peasants harvest spaghetti from trees, 1957
The Sandpaper Test, 1960
Old-Time Photo Fakery, 1900 to 1919
Bigfoot Potato Chip
Don't miss out on this gem on eBay. The seller says: "I have here for auction one ruffled potato chip that looks like Bigfoot. Just for fun, let's call him Chipfoot. grin The chip is in very good/stable condition and should ship quite nicely."

I'd make a bid, but at $3 it's already too pricey for me.
Categories: eBay, Food, Pareidolia
Posted by The Curator on Tue Apr 22, 2008
more like winnie the pooh
Posted by sadsadsa  in  as  on  Tue Apr 22, 2008  at  11:30 PM
It's Jesus !
Posted by Christophe Thill  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  07:06 AM
Looks like a Womble, possibly a dancing Womble. Definitely not big foot.
Posted by Torpid Rat  in  Yorkshire  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  08:40 AM
....so does this make bigfoot a religous figure?
Posted by JoOdd  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  04:12 PM
It's the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man, right foot forward, be-ribboned cap tilted slightly backward. (Ray's gone bye-bye, and I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought))
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  04:50 PM
Eh, looks like a dancing ewok to me.
Posted by Captain DaFt`  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  05:26 PM
Changed my mind. It's Spanky McFarland with his hair on fire. With a stiffy (If I don't go camping, my mule don't go camping)
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  07:31 PM
He's not big at all. :( My feet are bigger than his whole body.
Posted by Sakano  in  Ohio  on  Thu Apr 24, 2008  at  05:42 PM
Looks like Emmitt Kelly wearing a cowboy hat.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Alice, Texas  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  12:30 PM
Emmet Kelly Jr. or Sr.? Just axing. (Take your dirty clown hands off of me! Damn you clowns, damn you all to hell!) Sorry, I saw Planet Of The Clowns last night. Damn dirty clowns
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  12:46 PM
It's so easy to make such a potato chip yourself.. And people pay for it, lol.
Posted by Milla Valkeasuo  on  Tue May 13, 2008  at  06:33 PM
Exactly..it looks like the Pooh. Smiles and cute look. I like it buddy. Your Bigfoot Potato Chip gives me amusement. Thanks
Posted by winnie the pooh free coloring pages  in  USA  on  Wed Sep 09, 2009  at  10:58 PM