The most sacred relic: the Holy Foreskin, circa 800 AD
Tube of liquor hidden in prohibition-era boot, 1920s
Brief History of Triple-Decker Buses
Baby Yoga, aka Swinging Your Kid Around Your Head
Pierre Brassau, Monkey Artist, 1964
The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Bigfoot Potato Chip
Don't miss out on this gem on eBay. The seller says: "I have here for auction one ruffled potato chip that looks like Bigfoot. Just for fun, let's call him Chipfoot. grin The chip is in very good/stable condition and should ship quite nicely."

I'd make a bid, but at $3 it's already too pricey for me.
Categories: eBay, Food, Pareidolia
Posted by The Curator on Tue Apr 22, 2008
more like winnie the pooh
Posted by sadsadsa  in  as  on  Tue Apr 22, 2008  at  11:30 PM
It's Jesus !
Posted by Christophe Thill  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  07:06 AM
Looks like a Womble, possibly a dancing Womble. Definitely not big foot.
Posted by Torpid Rat  in  Yorkshire  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  08:40 AM
....so does this make bigfoot a religous figure?
Posted by JoOdd  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  04:12 PM
It's the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man, right foot forward, be-ribboned cap tilted slightly backward. (Ray's gone bye-bye, and I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought))
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  04:50 PM
Eh, looks like a dancing ewok to me.
Posted by Captain DaFt`  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  05:26 PM
Changed my mind. It's Spanky McFarland with his hair on fire. With a stiffy (If I don't go camping, my mule don't go camping)
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  07:31 PM
He's not big at all. :( My feet are bigger than his whole body.
Posted by Sakano  in  Ohio  on  Thu Apr 24, 2008  at  05:42 PM
Looks like Emmitt Kelly wearing a cowboy hat.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Alice, Texas  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  12:30 PM
Emmet Kelly Jr. or Sr.? Just axing. (Take your dirty clown hands off of me! Damn you clowns, damn you all to hell!) Sorry, I saw Planet Of The Clowns last night. Damn dirty clowns
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  12:46 PM
It's so easy to make such a potato chip yourself.. And people pay for it, lol.
Posted by Milla Valkeasuo  on  Tue May 13, 2008  at  06:33 PM
Exactly..it looks like the Pooh. Smiles and cute look. I like it buddy. Your Bigfoot Potato Chip gives me amusement. Thanks
Posted by winnie the pooh free coloring pages  in  USA  on  Wed Sep 09, 2009  at  10:58 PM