The Great New York Zoo Escape Hoax, 1874
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
Rachael Ray cooks her family and her dog
The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
Eccentric's last prank, 66 years after his death, 1900
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Bonsai Kittens, 2000
Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
September Morn, the painting that shocked the censor, 1913
Bigfoot Ornament
Two years ago I made my own hoax-themed Christmas tree ornaments. But that was before I discovered Bronner's sells Bigfoot tree ornaments. So yeah, I had to buy one.
Categories: Cryptozoology
Posted by The Curator on Fri Dec 19, 2008
What do imaginary beings have to do with Christmas?

(Look, someone was going to say it...)
Posted by outeast  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  04:31 AM
Someone said they had seen a bigfoot ornamnet at a store out of town but when i went there lots of people thought they had seen them but noone could tell me where to find one.
wink
Posted by David B.  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  08:35 AM
I've seen some grainy film of a Bigfoot Christmas tree ornament, and a plaster cast of an ornament's footprint, but I've never seen the real Bigfoot ornament.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Boca Chica, Texas  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  10:03 AM
I heard somebody in Georgia's got one of those ornaments in a freezer, though.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Boca Chica, Texas  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  10:05 AM
Then there was that guy who claimed he had one but it turned out to be a santa ornament in a gorilla suit.
Posted by David B.  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  12:15 PM
Does it come with a freezer ornament?
Posted by Madd Maxx  in  New Orleans  on  Fri Dec 19, 2008  at  01:22 PM
big'oot is real.i saw 5 when i went to montana for a visit.
Posted by luka  in  london,england  on  Fri Dec 26, 2008  at  07:04 PM