A black lion: real or fake?
Eccentric's last prank, 66 years after his death, 1900
Iceberg floats into Sydney Harbor, 1978
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
Rare planetary alignment decreases gravity, 1976
The Gallery of Fake Viral Images
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
Sober Sue, the woman who never smiled, 1907
Life discovered on the moon, 1835
Stotham, Massachusetts: the town that didn't exist, 1920
Best Blonde Joke Ever
Status: Prank
Here it is. The best blonde joke ever.

(If you ever find out what it is, let me know)
Categories: Pranks
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jan 18, 2006
Now, that's funny!
Posted by AqueousBoy  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  01:33 PM
It's that stupid neverending link crap that someone thought of years ago...still pretty dumb...
Posted by Aha  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  01:34 PM
Aha must be an offended blonde.
Posted by Craig  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  01:44 PM
I don't get it...it just keeps sending me to another link.
Posted by dae dae  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:16 PM
hehe, I thought it was great. I wonder how long it goes on.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:19 PM
Not you too Alex!
Posted by Andrew Nixon  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:30 PM
That's awesome!
Posted by Tru  in  Other Words  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:32 PM
hehe, I thought it was great. I wonder how long it goes on.
Posted by Charybdis in Hell on Wed Jan 18, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Charyb: at a certain point it goes in a loop and you circle the same ring of websites over and over again...
Posted by LaMa  in  Europe  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:32 PM
Brilliant!. That'll keep my collegues occupied for hours tommorrow, Lol!.
Posted by Iridium  in  Middlesbrough  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:36 PM
LaMa: You kept clicking???
Posted by Craig  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  02:48 PM
That was freak'n funny!!!! Too bad blonds don't get it!!!! Apparently, only the "Not so Bright" ones seem to always get only links.......too bad, they are missing out!
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  03:38 PM
This is about the world's 4th-oldest joke. In my childhood (pre-desktop computers), we'd hand somebody a piece of paper that said something like "see other side," and on the other side it said ... well, you know.
I'm sure the same thing was done with a piece of hide or bark or whatever they used back in the Paleolithic age.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Dallas, Texas, USA  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  04:35 PM
So it's old. So what? If it's funny once, it's funny TEN THOUSAND TIMES.
Posted by Nathan Shumate  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  05:06 PM
"So it's old. So what? If it's funny once, it's funny TEN THOUSAND TIMES."

I don't know. Rush Hour 2 was funny once. Not TEN THOUSAND TIMES.
Posted by dae dae  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  07:01 PM
I have a keychain like that, Big Gary.
Posted by Sakano  in  Ohio  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  07:05 PM
Sakano, it just goes to show the real classics never go out of fashion.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Dallas, Texas, USA  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  07:10 PM
Knowing it was an unending series of links, I delved right into it. Surely it would have to loop around to a previously-viewed page! And thus it did eventually.

Still, it gets funnier the more people link to it. Which I'm going to, on other forums.
Posted by eriC draveS  in  Over here somewhere  on  Wed Jan 18, 2006  at  09:31 PM
How to you keep a stupid person entertained? Give them a piece of paper with 'P.T.O.' written on both sides...
Posted by Richard@Home  in  Sheffield, UK  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  06:44 AM
Gullibility breeds familiarity... cool grin
Posted by Christopher in Joplin, Missouri  in  Joplin, Mo  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  08:36 AM
<font face="AmerType Md BT, Courier New" color="fuchsia" size="2"><B>I laughed so hard. I saw on one of the boards that someone clicked 67 times. The Bart Simpson Guide to Life has a simular thing in it, the first page has a go to page whatever... Its like one of those how to keep a blonde occupied sites with the mouse over that doesn't quite mouse over.

WSL
Posted by WSL  in  Canada  on  Fri Jan 27, 2006  at  12:22 AM
I kept clicking.... I thought it was funny, and I wanted to see where it ended. Starting count from here, it lasted 21 links until it looped. Not bad.
Posted by Stefanf  on  Fri Jan 27, 2006  at  07:37 PM
It stopped after 3 for me.
Posted by luckygerbils  on  Fri Feb 17, 2006  at  11:28 PM
All of you are missing out on the actual joke. You have to click on the right links.

Good luck. It only took me three clicks to get to the ACTUAL joke. It's like a joke inside a joke. You'll find it. It's not just clicking.

Have fun finding it.