Authentic Alien Mummy Corpse
image A guy on eBay is selling what he speculates to be an authentic alien mummy corpse. He claims that he found it lying on the ground near his home in Tampa a few days after hearing loud booms (which he assumed to be a UFO crashing). He writes: "I hestitated about taking it home with me ...could it be radio active? could it have deadly alien pathogens?  After putting on rubber gloves I felt safer, so I took it home with me. There seems to be no animal or insect damage."

The thing that potential buyers on eBay seem more worried about is not if it contains deadly alien pathogens, but whether it's a human corpse. I don't think so. It looks like a feejee mermaid to me, and these are usually made out of monkey corpses. For instance, it seems quite similar to this handsome fellow whose picture was doing the rounds a while ago. There's no way he found this just lying on the ground somewhere. (thanks to Beasjt for the link)
Categories: eBayExtraterrestrial Life
Posted by The Curator on Wed Mar 23, 2005
it was made by Juan Cabana, a prfesional gaff artist, he makes fiji mermaids aswell

here are some of his other creations: http://www.thefeejeemermaid.com/gallery2.htm
Posted by samemo  in  australia  on  Sun Apr 02, 2006  at  04:41 AM
I believe this was a real alien corpse. In fact I know this to be a fact. The people who say is was not real are part of the conspiracy. If you were in Russia I would kick all your asses.
Posted by Boris  in  Russia  on  Sun May 07, 2006  at  04:12 PM
The mummy of the fantastic fairy is found(foto)

Posted by jamo  on  Wed Apr 11, 2007  at  01:46 AM
This is so funny!
Posted by Juan Pedro  in  San Francisco  on  Mon Jul 19, 2010  at  11:32 PM
wow are all you dumb you click on the link that say authentic alien mummy and it say on the next tab cgi/ebay this guys a retart
Posted by Mat Gamble  on  Tue Feb 22, 2011  at  11:46 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.