The boy with the golden tooth, 1593
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
war of the worlds
The night Martians invaded New Jersey, 1938
Swiss peasants harvest spaghetti from trees, 1957
Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
The Man-Eating Tree of Madagascar Hoax, 1874
The worms inside your face
Jennifer Love Hewitt's Disappearing Breasts
Ann Coulter’s Hands
Status: Real
image I don't like to make fun of people's appearances (doing so disturbs my soft, liberal sensibilities), but when I saw this picture of Ann Coulter I thought that it was either photoshopped, or she had the strangest looking hand I've ever seen in my life. In fact, I would hesitate to even use the words 'hand' to describe that thing at the end of her arm. Instead, the phrase 'raptor claw' seems like it might be more appropriate. The thing is almost as long as her forearm! But a quick check on anncoulter.com (which, I assume, is her website) reveals that the picture is posted there. Which means that it must be real. Freaky. I think I'm going to be having nightmares about this. (Via US Magazine)
Categories: Photos/Videos, Politics
Posted by The Curator on Sun Jul 09, 2006
She looks like a FREAK. She reminds me of that giant woman from Deuce Bigalow. The one they called "Freak". You remember, the one with the BIG Feet.
Posted by Hank Gather  in  texas  on  Fri Oct 12, 2007  at  11:50 PM
Marfan's is a very serious syndrome. Calling her look "freakish" is very cruel. People with Marfan's cannot help the very distinctive look that thay have.

That being said, go ahead and bash the bitch for being such a C-U-Next-Tuesday!!!
Posted by Anywherebuthere  on  Thu Oct 18, 2007  at  11:56 PM
Cut Coulter some slack - she has a game plan and she works it to the max. She's rich; she gets attention; she gets her point across in 30 seconds or less. She is smart and knows how to work the media and the left wing of America to get what she wants - money, attention, and notoriety. And you can carp about her looks all you want - but most guys would do her in a New York minute...if she'd have them - which she wouldn't!!!
Posted by Blue Chip $tock  in  Omaha  on  Mon Oct 29, 2007  at  01:37 PM
Oh yeah, she's so good at getting her point across that she and her supporters have to spend days on end explaining her "jokes."
Posted by Calvin  in  Toledo  on  Sun Dec 23, 2007  at  03:17 PM
As interesting as all this is, it doesn't make her any less hot. I love Ann Coulter and I want to marry her. Really. If you are reading this, Ann, I love you and everything you stand for, baby!!!
Posted by Bill Stockton  in  Wolfeboro, NH  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  03:22 PM
It's a Man, Baby
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  03:28 PM
What an incredibly sexy and intelligent woman. I'd give anything for just one night with her. And I'd give everything for a lifetime with her.
Posted by Mobi Toho  on  Mon Jul 14, 2008  at  10:17 PM
Mobi Toho- You want it, you can have it. Five minutes with this "intelligent" Creature will SEEM like a lifetime.
Posted by Aubeard  in  new jersey  on  Mon Jul 14, 2008  at  11:48 PM
Women do not have an Adams apple Raoul
Posted by Jeff  on  Tue May 05, 2009  at  06:54 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2