war of the worlds
The night Martians invaded New Jersey, 1938
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Vilcabamba, the town of very old people, 1978
The worms inside your face
Sober Sue, the woman who never smiled, 1907
What do the lines on Solo cups mean?
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
The Cradle of the Deep, a literary hoax, 1929
Mule elected G.O.P. committeeman, 1938
Alien Baby or Hoax?
I'm guessing it's a hoax: The Daily Telegraph reports on an ongoing controversy about a "baby alien" discovered in Mexico in 2007. It was supposedly discovered by a farmer who drowned it out of fear. This farmer later burned to death in a parked car (killed by the baby's parents?). Scientists are said to be baffled by the creature.

Categories: Cryptozoology, Extraterrestrial Life
Posted by The Curator on Fri Sep 04, 2009
Looks like a chupacabras to me!!! Where do these people get those videos and why aren't they all over the news??? and have you noticed how it talks about researchers and scientists withou mention of any organization or institution...HOAX is my vote and monkey abortion is my best guess.
Posted by mario  in  new joysey  on  Fri Sep 04, 2009  at  03:43 PM
The thing itself is a nice piece of FX, and it takes some resources to make a film like this. So why did they make it?

The total lack of names or references convinces me that this is fake, though.
Posted by eovti  in  Sandefjord, Norway  on  Fri Sep 04, 2009  at  03:54 PM
So. . .they ran it through an MRI or CT scan while it was wrapped around that big chunk of iron?
Posted by Accipiter  on  Fri Sep 04, 2009  at  04:42 PM
Not only they don't mention any names, but if you listen closely they say "it also has a large brain, a sign that it was probably highly intelligent..."

when did the size of the brain and the intelligence became related? I've heard of idiots with very large brains
Posted by Leo  in  somewhere in... where am I?  on  Sat Sep 05, 2009  at  09:50 AM
I saw a segment about this on, I believe, Monster Quest a couple of months ago. So yes, I saw this on television. In fact, I discussed it with some schoolmates who saw it too. That doesn't make it real exactly... but at least it's not completely just floating around on the internet.
Posted by Jackie  in  USA  on  Sun Sep 06, 2009  at  12:43 PM
10 bucks it's a mummified monkey
Posted by Manga  on  Mon Sep 07, 2009  at  02:04 AM
10 bucks says its petrified BS
Posted by Craig  in  staying the hell away from Mexican farmers if I ge  on  Mon Sep 07, 2009  at  03:29 AM
Yup, mummified monkey...they could at least taken off the tail!
Posted by Mark  in  Canada  on  Mon Sep 07, 2009  at  07:14 PM
Yep, Monster Quest showed that. They did DNA testing and I forget what the result was. Inconclusive, maybe. I think the biologists who examined it thought it might be some little monkey that was skinned.
Posted by Crazy Ivan  on  Tue Sep 08, 2009  at  11:57 AM
I always wonder why alien carcasses people find look pretty much exactly like dried out monkey bodies. I'm not sayin' that aliens might not look like dehydrated monkeys...

My money's on dead monkey.
Posted by Agatha Rights  in  Eau Claire, WI  on  Tue Sep 08, 2009  at  01:00 PM
Alex, you haven't watched enough horror movies. Clearly, the baby's ghost killed the farmer.
Posted by AqueousBoy  on  Wed Sep 09, 2009  at  01:09 PM
HAHAHA Such a blatant hoax. Still funny nonetheless.
Posted by electric cigarette  on  Thu Apr 01, 2010  at  10:49 PM