The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Van Gogh's ear exhibited, 1935
Eccentric's last prank, 66 years after his death, 1900
Mencken's fake history of the bathtub, 1917
The disumbrationist art hoax, 1924
The Stone-Age Tasaday Hoax, 1971
A black lion: real or fake?
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I need a docters note for Tues. May the 2nd,
Saying I wasnt feeling well whatever...
Posted by Ashley Borda  in  Miami, Florida  on  Wed May 03, 2006  at  10:46 PM
Please excuse Jason Rothbard from work on the 5th of may 2006 due to doctors appointment.
Posted by Jason Rothbard  in  Fullerton California  on  Thu May 04, 2006  at  07:34 PM
I need an excuse for calling off work for one day (Sat May 6 2006) due to stomach aches since the 6th of May. I will be returning to work on the 7th.
Posted by Liana Eakins  in  Houston, TX  on  Sat May 06, 2006  at  11:07 AM
hey i need a doctors note saying i was connected to an I.V. on may 6th 2006
Posted by LaDerek Martin  in  Phoenix AZ  on  Sun May 07, 2006  at  04:08 PM
i need a doctors note to get excused for senior skip day
Posted by Lamarreia Hill  on  Tue May 09, 2006  at  11:43 AM
i need a doctor's note saying that i had a doctor's appointment.
Posted by Denise  on  Fri May 12, 2006  at  07:43 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I couldnt come into work today 5/13/06 because my son collin had a fever.
Posted by Avery Chaney  in  mansfield Texas  on  Sat May 13, 2006  at  07:41 PM
I need a note from the doctors for work i've been absent from work for about 4days. At first they never asked for a note but a week later they asked for one. Absent dates 4-9 May 06. I don't know what to say on the certificate are you able to make up one please? NEED THIS ASAP

Doc info below:
Dr J Ng
119 Meadowlands Drive
Sommerville
Howick
Auckland
New Zealand
Posted by Tia Ah-Ching  in  New Zealand  on  Mon May 15, 2006  at  11:12 PM
I need a doc note for work. Have been away on 4-9 May. I need this ASAP please
Posted by Tia Ah-Ching  in  New Zealand  on  Mon May 15, 2006  at  11:19 PM
i would like a doctors note excuing me from lessons through to extreme adominal pains please thankyou , rebecca
Posted by rebecca  in  streetly  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  04:31 AM
i need a doctors excuse for thursday may 11th and tuesday may 16th
Posted by Jennifer  in  Bethel Park  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  12:25 PM
I need a Doctors note excusing me for half day of work on Monday, May 15 and again for a full day due to a biopsy that was done on May 17. Thanks.
Posted by DANYELLE  in  POENIX, AZ  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  11:27 AM
A note that says that I was sick from Fever this monday 15 and tuesday 16
Posted by Adrian  in  Corona  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  10:48 PM
I need a note saying i was sick tuesday may 16 2006 due to illness
Posted by Breanne Dietrich  in  Cambridge  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  11:28 PM
I need a doctors note for school,to excuse me for today May 18,it needs to be a doctor office around chicago.
Posted by Maciej Raczy  in  Elmwood Park,IL  on  Thu May 18, 2006  at  05:10 PM
I need a doctors note cause my grandma was in the hospital and i went to go see her.
Posted by Mario Cardenas  in  Sacramento california  on  Tue May 23, 2006  at  02:23 AM
I was out sick for one day and need a doctors note
Posted by Dustin Castillo  in  San Antonio, TX  on  Wed May 24, 2006  at  12:38 PM
I need a doctor's note saying I can participate in physical activity for May 25, 2006
Posted by Ty Stewart  in  Pennsylvania  on  Wed May 24, 2006  at  03:31 PM
Comments: Page 30 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 28 29 30