The Great New York Zoo Escape Hoax, 1874
Mencken's fake history of the bathtub, 1917
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
Loch Ness Monster Hoaxes
The Olympic Underwear Relay, 1956
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
Samsung invents the on/off switch
Jean Gauntt, the Immortal Baby, 1939
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I need a docters note for Tues. May the 2nd,
Saying I wasnt feeling well whatever...
Posted by Ashley Borda  in  Miami, Florida  on  Wed May 03, 2006  at  11:46 PM
Please excuse Jason Rothbard from work on the 5th of may 2006 due to doctors appointment.
Posted by Jason Rothbard  in  Fullerton California  on  Thu May 04, 2006  at  08:34 PM
I need an excuse for calling off work for one day (Sat May 6 2006) due to stomach aches since the 6th of May. I will be returning to work on the 7th.
Posted by Liana Eakins  in  Houston, TX  on  Sat May 06, 2006  at  12:07 PM
hey i need a doctors note saying i was connected to an I.V. on may 6th 2006
Posted by LaDerek Martin  in  Phoenix AZ  on  Sun May 07, 2006  at  05:08 PM
i need a doctors note to get excused for senior skip day
Posted by Lamarreia Hill  on  Tue May 09, 2006  at  12:43 PM
i need a doctor's note saying that i had a doctor's appointment.
Posted by Denise  on  Fri May 12, 2006  at  08:43 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I couldnt come into work today 5/13/06 because my son collin had a fever.
Posted by Avery Chaney  in  mansfield Texas  on  Sat May 13, 2006  at  08:41 PM
I need a note from the doctors for work i've been absent from work for about 4days. At first they never asked for a note but a week later they asked for one. Absent dates 4-9 May 06. I don't know what to say on the certificate are you able to make up one please? NEED THIS ASAP

Doc info below:
Dr J Ng
119 Meadowlands Drive
Sommerville
Howick
Auckland
New Zealand
Posted by Tia Ah-Ching  in  New Zealand  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  12:12 AM
I need a doc note for work. Have been away on 4-9 May. I need this ASAP please
Posted by Tia Ah-Ching  in  New Zealand  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  12:19 AM
i would like a doctors note excuing me from lessons through to extreme adominal pains please thankyou , rebecca
Posted by rebecca  in  streetly  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  05:31 AM
i need a doctors excuse for thursday may 11th and tuesday may 16th
Posted by Jennifer  in  Bethel Park  on  Tue May 16, 2006  at  01:25 PM
I need a Doctors note excusing me for half day of work on Monday, May 15 and again for a full day due to a biopsy that was done on May 17. Thanks.
Posted by DANYELLE  in  POENIX, AZ  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  12:27 PM
A note that says that I was sick from Fever this monday 15 and tuesday 16
Posted by Adrian  in  Corona  on  Wed May 17, 2006  at  11:48 PM
I need a note saying i was sick tuesday may 16 2006 due to illness
Posted by Breanne Dietrich  in  Cambridge  on  Thu May 18, 2006  at  12:28 AM
I need a doctors note for school,to excuse me for today May 18,it needs to be a doctor office around chicago.
Posted by Maciej Raczy  in  Elmwood Park,IL  on  Thu May 18, 2006  at  06:10 PM
I need a doctors note cause my grandma was in the hospital and i went to go see her.
Posted by Mario Cardenas  in  Sacramento california  on  Tue May 23, 2006  at  03:23 AM
I was out sick for one day and need a doctors note
Posted by Dustin Castillo  in  San Antonio, TX  on  Wed May 24, 2006  at  01:38 PM
I need a doctor's note saying I can participate in physical activity for May 25, 2006
Posted by Ty Stewart  in  Pennsylvania  on  Wed May 24, 2006  at  04:31 PM
Comments: Page 30 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 28 29 30