The Hitler Diary Hoax, 1983
Monkeys pick cotton, a 19th-century urban legend
Stotham, Massachusetts: the town that didn't exist, 1920
Jean Gauntt, the Immortal Baby, 1939
The Cottingley Fairies, 1917
The Great Wall of China Hoax, 1899
The Great Space Monkey Hoax, 1953
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I need a doctors note stating that i was on bed rest for 4 days and those days would be 1/15/06 through 1/18/06.
Posted by Sara Gooding  in  rexburg ny  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  10:12 AM
I need a doctor note saying that I can't play gym because I mess up my shoulder.
Posted by Channty Luorn  in  Revere, Mass  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  02:57 PM
I need a doctors note to get two days off nov.2 and nov. 3rd
Posted by Josh Gostol  in  Marysville Washington  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  04:16 PM
Mono
Posted by EJ  in  Elkhart  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  06:15 PM
I need friday Febuary 3rd threw the 5th off of work becasue i have strep throat and do not want to go to the doctor.

Thanks
Posted by Kristina Frankforther  in  Maumee, Ohio  on  Fri Feb 03, 2006  at  07:58 AM
i need a doctors note for work last 5 days
Posted by jen  in  fl  on  Fri Feb 03, 2006  at  11:13 AM
hi need a sick note saying that I had concussion due to falling from a horse in a race (which is true!) but won't get to a doc before deadline of a piece of coursework. Thanks so much.
Posted by nolan byrne  in  london  on  Mon Feb 06, 2006  at  05:07 AM
Hi!

I'm the guy who has the fake doctor's note on my site. The original one. Never imagined it would get so many hits.

Thanks,

Chas Laser
Editor / Junk Brothers News
Posted by Chas  in  Florida  on  Mon Feb 06, 2006  at  06:31 PM
I need a doctors note
Getting me a week off work
because I was dead.
Thanks in advance

Another Brainless Sheep
Posted by Sharruma  in  capable of finishing a coherent  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  02:28 AM
I need a doctors note to excuse me from reading the actual content of a forum thread.
Posted by Sharruma  in  capable of finishing a coherent  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  02:36 AM
zayla had a doctors appoinment on Mon 2/06/06
Posted by zayla capers  in  fayetteville NC  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  10:05 AM
I need a letter or something stating MY DAD was in the hospital (Methodist) having emergerncy surgery on his heart on Friday 3, 2006. I missed a quiz that was online and due Saturday night and didnt realize she had posted this quix until Sunday. Please help a sista out!!!
Posted by Tara Meador  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  02:29 PM
i need a doctor's note saying i missed an exam at school due to an appointment at the doctor

Posted by David  in  montreal  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  05:10 PM
I need a doctors excuse excusing me for a half of a of work.So I don;t lose this great job I have..Please help..
Posted by Ryan Price  in  Muscle shoals Alabama  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  08:11 PM
To Whom it may concern:
Robert was Absence on the day of December 15th due to an afternoon apointment. Thank you and sorry for the inconvience.

Dr. Allen C. Levy
Posted by Robert Irvine  on  Tue Feb 07, 2006  at  10:24 PM
I need a doctors note that will excuse me from work from February 4 til February 10th diagnosis not known
Posted by Natalie L. Rivera  in  Kearny, NJ 07032  on  Wed Feb 08, 2006  at  05:24 AM
I need a doctor's note excusing me February 7, 2006 for a follow-up appointment. Thanx
Posted by Burton T. Morris  in  Savannah, GA  on  Thu Feb 09, 2006  at  11:51 AM
I need some kind of doctors note saying that my sperm is not active. i would like the date to be december 15th 2004. thank you.
Posted by William O. Doucette  in  Cambridge, MN  on  Thu Feb 09, 2006  at  06:02 PM
Plese excuse Mallee Ethridge from school on the following dates 2/7, 2/9, amd 2/10 for viral infection.
Posted by Mallee Ethridge  in  Macon, Georgia  on  Sun Feb 12, 2006  at  08:11 PM
Need an excuse from school 2/13/06.
Posted by Matt Smith  in  Springfield Oh  on  Mon Feb 13, 2006  at  10:14 AM
I need a note excusing me from 2nd block on Monday, january 13, 2006. The reason I was sick with a sore throath. Thanks, Sarah Ross
Posted by Sarah Ross  in  Sc  on  Mon Feb 13, 2006  at  10:39 PM
Hi, I despretly need a doctors note stating that my sperm in not active, i didn't know that i had to sign up. i am not a member. but if you would please date it the 15 of december 2004 that would be great thank you.
Posted by theguy121  on  Mon Feb 13, 2006  at  11:43 PM
oops i meant that i am now a member, sorry
Posted by theguy121  on  Mon Feb 13, 2006  at  11:44 PM
*Bangs head on desk*

We don't give out doctors notes, fake or real. And most members of the Museum of Hoaxes have more sense than to ask Alex for them, too.
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Tue Feb 14, 2006  at  01:18 AM
For anyone who really is in need of an excuse so they won't lose a job or of fail because of absences, email me. I can help.
Posted by cgba  on  Tue Feb 14, 2006  at  02:19 PM
here's my addy:

======@hotmail.com
Posted by cgba  on  Tue Feb 14, 2006  at  06:41 PM
I need a doctor's note saying I was having a flu or sickness during the last week of January and couldn't come to school as usual. Need this doctor's note ASAP or I will fail. Much Thanks
Posted by SaraTing  in  Las Vegas, NV  on  Thu Feb 16, 2006  at  01:48 AM
I need a doctors note excusing me from monday february 13th thru thrusday february 16th please..
Posted by Mary Hill  in  san jose california  on  Thu Feb 16, 2006  at  03:46 PM
I need a eye doctors note that says that I have pink aye. I actually did have pink aye about a month ago and have his card that says 1 week follow up withought the date on it, does that help?, it
Posted by Maria  in  Maryland  on  Sat Feb 18, 2006  at  02:45 PM
I need a note excuseing me from school on february 7 to february 16 for having the flu, i need it asap!! if i dont get this note before monday, i will fail out of school and i really want to graduate...please

Posted by Thuy Nguyen  on  Sat Feb 18, 2006  at  04:34 PM
Comments: Page 25 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 23 24 25 26 27 >  Last ›