Pierre Brassau, Monkey Artist, 1964
The Great Space Monkey Hoax, 1953
Bonsai Kittens, 2000
Samsung invents the on/off switch
Prankster causes volcano to erupt, 1974
Fake Photos of Very Large Animals
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
What do the lines on Solo cups mean?
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
war of the worlds
The night Martians invaded New Jersey, 1938
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I need a doctors note to get out of work on dec 18th, I was hit by a car..plz, thank you
Posted by paul  on  Sat Dec 17, 2005  at  02:47 PM
I need a doctor's note. Excuse from not goin to work on Sunday December 18, 2005. Please help me out.
Posted by Qwendlynn Paul  in  Denver, Colorado  on  Sun Dec 18, 2005  at  06:41 PM
I need a doctors note saying that I have physical Therapy everyday to make my knee better.
Posted by Ashley W.  in  Detroit  on  Mon Dec 19, 2005  at  06:29 PM
i want a doctor` note that i did not go to work from dec 4th 2005 to dec 18th 2005, due to a severe throat infection.
Posted by danial  in  richmond hill, on  on  Tue Dec 20, 2005  at  11:17 AM
cant go to work for a day because of stomach flu
Posted by Christopher  in  knoxville  on  Tue Dec 20, 2005  at  03:38 PM
I need a doctors excuse saying that I was in the hospital on 12/16/05 that I was dehydrated please need it by 12/21/05 thank you soooo much
Posted by nichole alldredge  in  ashville alabama  on  Tue Dec 20, 2005  at  04:11 PM
nichole alldredge was in the hospital on december 16/2005 she was released on december 17 2005 please i need this by december 21 please ill do anything!!!!!
Posted by nichole alldredge  in  ashville alabama  on  Tue Dec 20, 2005  at  04:26 PM
I need a doc note to excuse me from some of you idiots. You should all be fired for being moronic!!! Anyway, because of the HIPPA act, you can use your word processor or note pad and make a return to school/work certificate. Just make up a doctors name, give them your cell number, or a friends number (as long as they know not to answer or return the call), and your friends address. Your employer may try and contact them, but after a try and no return, they should give up. You usually sign a form that lets you put down who the docs office can release any info to, THAT INCLUDES APPOINTMENTS ALSO!!!
Posted by Big Ed  on  Wed Dec 21, 2005  at  10:56 PM
uh i called off work on christmas eve and now im gettin punk'd by my manager and shes all sayin that im gong to be introuble!! im basically screwed unless i can get some kind of help----so what can ya do---

heather
Posted by Heather  in  Houston Texas  on  Mon Dec 26, 2005  at  01:53 PM
Hi there.

If you are reading this, it either means you shan't be submitting a request, or that you don't understand the English language.

Either way, the idiots who have posted above have clearly not paid attention to any of the warnings. Sadly, they're suffering from a severe form of stupiditus, for which there is no cure. The sufferers can never be trained to learn or comprehend anything, and the most likely fiscal use for them is as shelf stackers.

Kindly,

Dr. Boo
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Mon Dec 26, 2005  at  10:10 PM
Hi I need a doctor's note saying that I had a gastrospasm during the exam on November 1st 2005.
Posted by Emily Hwang  in  Seoul, Korea  on  Tue Dec 27, 2005  at  10:10 AM
i need a doctors note to excuse me from swimming. could it say like im allergic to chlorine.
Posted by SonneLyn Valdez  on  Tue Dec 27, 2005  at  04:23 PM
MAKE ME A FAKE DOCTORS NOTE NOW! vampire
Posted by Yo  in  The Doctors Office  on  Wed Dec 28, 2005  at  03:44 AM
I need a sick note because I can't afford to go to the doctor every time I get a cold.
Posted by Karrie Matthews  in  Danville  on  Wed Dec 28, 2005  at  06:23 AM
Amy voorhis has taken the day off for medical reason's December 30th 2005
Posted by Amy Voorhis  in  Winchester VA,  on  Fri Dec 30, 2005  at  09:23 AM
I need an excuse for stating my mom took me to the doctor December 29, 2005
Posted by Cristen Buchanan  in  Clarksville, TN  on  Fri Dec 30, 2005  at  10:36 AM
I need a doctor's note for strep throat December 31, 2005
Posted by Laura NeeSmith  in  Greensboro,nc  on  Sat Dec 31, 2005  at  10:00 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I need my small dog for assisted living!
Posted by Brian  in  oregon city,ore  on  Sat Dec 31, 2005  at  12:39 PM
Hey... I need a fake doctor's note saying perminent problem with shaving so i don't haft to shave.
Posted by JARED MAYS  in  LONGMONT COLORADO  on  Mon Jan 02, 2006  at  05:40 AM
i was sick sunday i had a bad cold, and i had to leave work early, my job is really strict, so i have to bring back a doctor's note inorder for me to keep my job, can you please help me
Posted by shalandria  in  garland tx  on  Mon Jan 02, 2006  at  09:55 PM
I need a dr. excuse from an orthopedic dr. in charlotte, NC. I need an release to go back to work after orthoscopic surgury.
Posted by Shannon Williams  in  Charlotte, NC  on  Tue Jan 03, 2006  at  10:21 AM
I need a doctors note for work saying i had the pink eye
Posted by Dawn S Hall  on  Tue Jan 03, 2006  at  02:19 PM
I need a doctor's note for work that excuses me from work on Jan 03, 2006
Posted by ANGELICA CARBALLO  in  MIAMI, FL  on  Tue Jan 03, 2006  at  07:50 PM
i need a sick note for the date of jan 3 and 4th that says i had a a mild case of food poisoning
Posted by Michael Ginther  in  calgary/alberta/canada  on  Wed Jan 04, 2006  at  12:44 PM
I need a doctor note to say of I unable to go to work becos I need to resst for the rest of the week.
Posted by Edgar Aguilar  in  california  on  Thu Jan 05, 2006  at  11:07 PM
please excuse ms. jones for wearing tennis shoes
in lieu of regular shoes following her surgery
from 1/6-4/06
Posted by blinda jones  in  dallas, texas  on  Fri Jan 06, 2006  at  12:02 AM
Hey I need help. I need papers sayin I pass pregnacy test that I am a month. I also need you guys to say that there r two heart beats so it is twins please help. The reason why is because I am gonna have a baby but my boyfriend doesnt take this shit serious so I want to say I'm having twins and maybe he will act like a adult
Posted by Courtney Branch  in  St Louis  on  Fri Jan 06, 2006  at  11:26 PM
I need a note excusing me from school on Wednesday, Janurary 11th, 2006 The reason would be I had the flu. Need asap because I fail if I don't have this, that means I basically flunk out of school. Please, Thank you
Posted by Jiae Han  in  Lewisville, Texas  on  Tue Jan 10, 2006  at  04:12 PM
I need a doctors not excusing me from work at 4 am I was at the ER from an allergic reatcion to milk....
Posted by Kristina Gallagher  in  Bangor  on  Wed Jan 11, 2006  at  10:11 AM
I need to be excused from work on 01/07-08/2006,due to a
Posted by Marvin Turner  in  Elizabeth City  on  Wed Jan 11, 2006  at  07:56 PM
Comments: Page 23 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 21 22 23 24 25 >  Last ›