Mencken's fake history of the bathtub, 1917
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
The most sacred relic: the Holy Foreskin, circa 800 AD
The Case of the Vanishing Belly Button, 1964
A black lion: real or fake?
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
Fake Fish Photos
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Cursed by Allah
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
Sick on the November 16 and 18
Posted by D'Kandis Wilborn  on  Mon Nov 21, 2005  at  07:46 AM
I need a Dr.'s note because I just realized I am not the only person in this world who carries around the name "Leslie Hawes." I stumbled onto this site by accident. I wonder what life is like for all those other LH's?
Posted by Leslie Hawes  in  Bend, Oregon  on  Tue Nov 22, 2005  at  09:43 PM
Dear Claudia, sounds like to me that you have defective insulin secretion. Have you been diagnosed yet and if so by whome? How hi are your Blood Glucose levels elevated?
Posted by Mark  in  westchester, Ny  on  Wed Nov 23, 2005  at  03:49 PM
Claudia, I am concerned about your condition please e-mail me with your pertant information.

Mark
Posted by park022  on  Wed Nov 23, 2005  at  04:05 PM
I need a doctor's note excusing me from work starting on the 11/28/2005 thru 12/13/2005 Due to a very contagous desiese.

Posted by Kyla Marney  on  Sun Nov 27, 2005  at  10:13 PM
I NEED A DOCTOR NOTE SAYING THAT I HAD A LUMBAR PUNCUR AND I CAN RETURN TO WORR TODAY ON THE29/NOV/05
Posted by ANDRAE TAYLOR  in  FAYETTEVILLE NC  on  Tue Nov 29, 2005  at  10:01 AM
Please excuse Jessica from Gym as she has a broken ankle
Posted by Jessica Konkle  on  Tue Nov 29, 2005  at  04:39 PM
Claudia, I forgot to give you my E-Mail Address. Its ------------ Hope to hear from you.
Posted by park022  on  Wed Nov 30, 2005  at  11:37 AM
Sebastiano visited our office on 12/01/05 because of a throat infection. He has been prescribed the appropriate medication, and can return to work.
Posted by Sebastiano  in  Toronto, Ontario  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  11:12 AM
I need a note saying that i was out of school on November 27, 2005 because of food poisoning.
Posted by Hayley halbach  in  candler, NC  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  07:43 PM
i need a note say that please Excuse from school i had a cold couldnt go to school
Posted by willaim li  in  flushing ,NY 11355  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  08:54 PM
I need a note saying i can not go out side or participate in Physical Education for three weeks becuse of they think i have asma please put the date 12/12/05 Cristina beltran
Posted by Cristina Beltran  on  Fri Dec 02, 2005  at  06:40 PM
i need a fake doc note.. for the second half of nov.
Posted by dan  in  nyc, ny  on  Mon Dec 05, 2005  at  09:46 PM
hi, i need a fake doctors certificate, saying that i badly injured my foot, i missed a lesson of PE and because its so close to the end of the year, it has to be graded, my teacher said that if i dont have a note for an injury hes going to fail me for all of my school years, please, i really need this note.
Posted by in need plz  in  seafors beach family clinic  on  Mon Dec 05, 2005  at  09:56 PM
I need a note that says i had a high fever and couldnt attend my english class on December 5. Our final paper was due today but when i had a conf. with her she said it wasnt to till the last day of class which is the 12. PPPLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE help me!!!!
Posted by Joe  on  Mon Dec 05, 2005  at  11:38 PM
HI, I need a doctor's saying that I missed school on december 6 because i was diagnosted with a cold and high fever.

if you help me, i can help you with things you might need form the internet, i can provide you just about anything.
Posted by Lincohn Pelegrini  in  Danbury CT  on  Tue Dec 06, 2005  at  02:25 PM
I need a doctor note saying that I was at his office on December 2nd 2005. I will not be able to pass the class if i do not get one.
Posted by Caleb Prince  in  oklahoma  on  Tue Dec 06, 2005  at  07:56 PM
i need a doctor's excuse exlcuding me from work wednesday morning Wednesday December 7, 2005. Saying i was admitted around 7:00 am for fainting in the shower and feeling sick. may be due to stress. thank you
Posted by Tamara Holland  in  petersburg, va  on  Fri Dec 09, 2005  at  04:36 PM
i need a doctors note for work...i had the flu but didnt want to go to the doctors...

thanks!!!!!

xoxo
linna
Posted by Linna Phongsa  in  Danielson, Connecticut  on  Sun Dec 11, 2005  at  12:36 PM
I need a note sayin that i have mono and cant attend school for a week.
sick days:
december 13,2005 - december 20, 2005
need it asap pleaz smile
Posted by Bryan Ferreira  in  Fall River Ma.  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  12:30 AM
I will fail a $3000 course if i don't get a doctors note excusing me from class from Dec 7- Dec-9. Please Please PLEASE HELP!
Posted by Mary Chin  in  Brooklyn, NY  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  01:03 AM
I will fail a $3000 course if I do not get a doctors note excusing me from class from Dec 8- Dec 9 on account of the flu. PLease PLease PLEASE HELP!! I will be forever GRATEFUL!!
Posted by Mary Chin  in  Brooklyn, NY  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  01:06 AM
shalynne had an appointment today.
please excuse her from school december12,2005
Posted by shalynne mote  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  12:00 PM
Mary Chin, McDonalds isn't a bad place to work. They even have a 401K. You might want to look into it since you'll be failing and unable to get a good job.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  12:56 PM
I NEED A DOCTOR'S NOTE FOR DECEMBER 12, 2005
Posted by Latisha  in  Irvington  on  Mon Dec 12, 2005  at  02:17 PM
i need a doctors excuse for missing court or i may do life in prison
Posted by kristoffer morris  in  long beach california  on  Tue Dec 13, 2005  at  02:37 PM
I need a note excusing me from class on Tuesday, December 13th. The reason would be I had the flu. Need asap
Posted by shaia  in  indiana  on  Tue Dec 13, 2005  at  04:56 PM
ashlie needs to leave for a docters appointment
Posted by ashlie barclay  in  school  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  02:04 PM
i really really need a doctor's note for my school, i have had many family problems lately and i am going to get truancy if i don't get a doctor's note. PLEASE HELP ME. The dates are December 11-16,2005. If you could help i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Brandi Lambert.
Posted by Brandi Lambert  in  The Colony, Texas  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  09:17 PM
i need doctor note from work
Posted by April Zari  in  1323 skyline dr. daly city ca 94015  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  10:43 PM
Comments: Page 22 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 20 21 22 23 24 >  Last ›