Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I injured my thumb on sept. 25 and could not report to golf class because of lack of grip in my left thumb. will be able to return on october 10 or 13th.
Posted by Christopher Miller  in  Wheeling West Virginia  on  Mon Oct 03, 2005  at  11:33 AM
need a doctor excuse I had a stomach virus
Posted by ANTHONY MCBRIDE  in  hattiesburg,ms  on  Tue Oct 04, 2005  at  07:07 PM
I need a doctors note for work saying that I have Cyclical Vomiting Syndrom. I need it to be dated October, 6th 2005.
Posted by Bethany Benz  in  Georgia`  on  Wed Oct 05, 2005  at  03:01 PM
I need a doctor's note to excuse me from first period on October 7th, 2005.
Posted by Marya  in  Mississauga  on  Thu Oct 06, 2005  at  08:00 PM
I need a doctor note about I have been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus that says I am going to be unable to do any physical activity such as exercising in excess for the next 11 months or when more examinations determine I will be back to my normal and regular activities.
thanks
Posted by Claudia Siu-Lazarte  in  USA  on  Fri Oct 07, 2005  at  04:00 PM
try to stay in bed as much as possible(2-3days at least) NO BASKETBALL for a week or any other sports.
Posted by Dannie Priester Jf  in  Orlando FL  on  Fri Oct 07, 2005  at  09:39 PM
sick note strep throat from october 6th to october 11th
Posted by Timothy Richard  in  leominster MA  on  Tue Oct 11, 2005  at  05:48 PM
I have to miss school tomarrow and I have to have a doctors note to be excused. I have a sore throat though.
Posted by John Boshoff  in  Oldham County High Scholl  on  Thu Oct 13, 2005  at  11:55 PM
I need a doctors note saying that i have an inner ear infection and cannot attend class friday
Posted by Josh Read  in  Lubbock  on  Fri Oct 14, 2005  at  12:21 AM
I need a eye doctor note because i was late going in for work because my contacts were messing up and i was late for work.. if there is any way for me to get one asap please its really importants its my job.. i wont have one if i dont get one by tonight or tom...
Posted by Dan  in  Lexington, Ky  on  Mon Oct 17, 2005  at  05:19 PM
I need a doctors note saying that i had severe migraine head ache
on June 30, 2005
Posted by Garry Smith  in  Indianapolis, Indiana  on  Sun Oct 23, 2005  at  05:04 PM
I need a doctors note saying that I was in the er for a high fever.
Posted by Priscille Thebaud  in  Howard University Hospital  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  01:12 PM
I need a doctors note saying i was in the ER for a high fever 10/25/05
Posted by Priscille Thebaud  in  Howard University Hospital  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  01:15 PM
I need a doctor's excusing me from work on October 20, 2005 due to a migraine headache.
Posted by Stacy Holt  in  Fort Worth TX  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  04:18 PM
I need a note saying that I was at the doctors from 12pm till 2pm for my pierced belly button exam.
Posted by Candise Neal  in  Sellersburg, IN  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  04:31 PM
i need a note saying that I was at the doctors from 12pm till 2pm for a pierced belly botton for Oct 25, 2005. PLease. Thanks asap
Candise Neal
Posted by Candise Neal  in  Sellersburg, IN  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  04:34 PM
Leilani has strep throat
Posted by Leilani Keiler-Tennsyon  in  Hawaii  on  Tue Oct 25, 2005  at  10:02 PM
I need a doctor's note for October 19th 2005 saying that I was sick from flu like syptoms. thanks a bunch.
Posted by Ben Jackson  in  Texas  on  Wed Oct 26, 2005  at  10:57 AM
I was out of work on Sunday October 23, 2005 I told my boss I had to take my daughter to the hospital. However she started feeling better and I didn't need to take her but my boss thinks I did and now before I return to work I have to have an excuse saying I was at Emory-Adventist Hospital on 3949 S. Cobb Dr. Smyrna, GA 30082
Posted by Sherry Eldridge  on  Sun Oct 30, 2005  at  02:35 PM
I need a doctor note for october 30th out due to my allergies.
Posted by Leigh Johnston  on  Mon Oct 31, 2005  at  09:47 AM
I need a dr. note for 11-04-05 for Deborah Miranda. Seen in the ER for illness. Thanks!!!!
Posted by Shannon  on  Sat Nov 05, 2005  at  09:41 AM
I need a doctor's note from brookhaven hospital saying i was in the hospital November 5th and 6th for ovarian cyst. Please i needit for work.
This note is for Kerry Dileo.
Posted by Kerry  in  Brookhaven  on  Sat Nov 05, 2005  at  10:31 AM
i need a doctors note excusing me from everything do to mono
Posted by stuart wilkinson  in  Atlanta  on  Sun Nov 06, 2005  at  02:11 PM
I need an excuse saying that I cant go to school for a whole week due to Shingles. 11/7-11/11
Posted by Jamie Martinez  in  Weslaco, Texas  on  Mon Nov 07, 2005  at  07:11 PM
i really really need a doctors note saying that i attended the hospital/surgery on the 9th of november complaining with back trouble, i will do anything to get this, thanks
Posted by samuel tanner  on  Wed Nov 09, 2005  at  04:03 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I had scarlet fever and I was dying so I could retake my test when in truth I was having sex with my girlfreind and she stole my clothes.
Posted by Jay Mickonmber  in  Toronto  on  Thu Nov 10, 2005  at  08:30 AM
i need a docors for school, saying i have pneumona-
Posted by brian  in  austin,tx.  on  Tue Nov 15, 2005  at  03:49 PM
I need an excuse from work for Nov 17th till the 22nd for a sholdier injury, broken collar bone
Posted by Wesley McRoberts  in  Jacksonville, Florida  on  Thu Nov 17, 2005  at  10:30 AM
i nee a note to be excused from be on november 18 05
Posted by matt chumbley  in  hillsdale il  on  Fri Nov 18, 2005  at  07:42 AM
i need a doctors note for strep throat. For November 19th 2005 ... please help
Posted by Emily  in  minnesota  on  Sat Nov 19, 2005  at  03:57 PM
Comments: Page 21 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 19 20 21 22 23 >  Last ›
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.