Pierre Brassau, Monkey Artist, 1964
The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
Van Gogh's ear exhibited, 1935
Mule elected G.O.P. committeeman, 1938
The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals, 1959
BMW's April Fool's Day Hoaxes
The Instant Color TV Hoax, 1962
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
I Need A Doctors Note Saying I Was Sick On August 30 Of 2005 I Had A Very Bad Fever And Thats Why I Did Not Go To School
Posted by Brenda Hernandez  in  Home  on  Fri Aug 26, 2005  at  12:19 AM
I need a doctors not stating that I had a miscarriage on 8/24/05 and that i'll need a few days off work.
Posted by Tera Rodriguez  in  Merced  on  Fri Aug 26, 2005  at  07:12 AM
I told my boss I had food posioning. Need a note as soon as possible.
Posted by Jessica Baine  in  @AOL,com  on  Fri Aug 26, 2005  at  05:41 PM
I need a doctors note for not showing up to work on Saturday and Sunday I need it for Aug 30 If you can do it contact me back as soon as possible thank you Oh yeah by the way I told them that I had a Stomach Virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Robert Ruiz  in  Work  on  Sun Aug 28, 2005  at  10:39 PM
Please Create A Doctors excuse Stating thati am severely depressed and that i am on anti depressants an need to be off of work for 1 week August 25th through August 30th Sincere Thanks smile
Posted by James Randall  on  Sun Aug 28, 2005  at  11:04 PM
email me a not asap
Posted by Dannette Whiteley  on  Mon Aug 29, 2005  at  09:27 AM
Need a doctor's note stating that I needed to be out of work on 08/23/05-08/26/05 becuase I was having my appendix removed.
Posted by J A. Ramirez  on  Mon Aug 29, 2005  at  11:22 AM
I need a doctors note saying that i had an allergic reaction to Shell fish on august 30 2005
Posted by John Hannah  in  Alexandria va  on  Tue Aug 30, 2005  at  07:29 PM
I neeed a Doctor's note saying that I need to rest from being over worked for tommorrow, September 1st 2005.
Posted by Donovan Johnson  on  Wed Aug 31, 2005  at  02:10 PM
I need a note excuseing me from work on Aug 31,2005
Posted by Kevin Hutcheson  in  Flint Michigan  on  Wed Aug 31, 2005  at  02:15 PM
I need a note to be excused from work for 8/31/05-9/1/05
Posted by Johnny Wong  on  Wed Aug 31, 2005  at  02:57 PM
please excuse anthony dekun from school as he had to have ablood test
he was away on both wednesday the 31st and thursday the first
Posted by anthony dekun  in  4 wingham st dandenong north  on  Wed Aug 31, 2005  at  08:20 PM
i need a note saying i have the stomach flu for sept 01 2005 excusing me from work
Posted by liar  on  Thu Sep 01, 2005  at  02:06 PM
I need a note saying that I have an appointment at noon on Friday
Posted by Colleen Moy  on  Thu Sep 01, 2005  at  04:01 PM
I need a doctor's note for being treated for food poisoning.
Posted by olha dikusar  in  odenton  on  Sat Sep 03, 2005  at  07:34 PM
i need a doctors note for monday august 29th 2005 and wednesday august 30th 2005 reason being i had a miss carrige
please help me !!!!
Posted by Donielle Goff  in  syracuse ny  on  Mon Sep 05, 2005  at  03:09 PM
i need a doctors excuse saying i missed work on sep 6, due to the flu thanks!
Posted by slade18  on  Tue Sep 06, 2005  at  03:42 PM
yo like im 11 and i need a note that excuses me from school i dont care when it is or what it is just as long as it keeps me from school
Posted by samantha bozeman  in  live oak,florida  on  Tue Sep 06, 2005  at  04:23 PM
I would like a note that excuses me from school on tuesday Sept. 6th, and wednesday sept. 7th for i dont care what. i just need one
Posted by Urmila  in  mckinney, tx  on  Wed Sep 07, 2005  at  09:54 AM
I need a doctors note stating that I am required to be on bed rest beginning today, Sept. 7 through Sept. 9 due to pregnancy complications. Please help!
Posted by Karri Snider  in  Smyrna, GA  on  Wed Sep 07, 2005  at  06:59 PM
I need something that will help me skip school
Posted by Dulcie Smith  in  Maryland  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  09:31 AM
I need a docters note for the date of 2nd of september 2005. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Posted by Brian Jacoby  in  Kentucky, Lexington  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  04:29 PM
Melissa Dickson needs a note saying she need a set of school books for home and a second set for school, due to the pain it causes her in her neck and back, to carry all her school books back and forth.
Posted by Melissa Dickson  in  Chino, Ca  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  07:14 PM
I need a doctor's note saying that I am able to return to work as usual after cracking a rib.

Thank-you
Posted by Leah  in  IL  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  08:31 PM
I need a fake doctors note saying that i have a bad back.
Thanks.
Posted by shawn  in  trinity, north carolina  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  10:09 PM
I need a doctor's excuse stating that I have strept throat and that I can't return back to work until Sept. 16. 05. I won a Disney Cruise for 3nights 4 days and I thought that the excuse for strept throat would by me some time since I left work sick with a cold last week anyway. Please email me if you can help me.

Thanks!
Posted by VaLisa Miller  on  Mon Sep 12, 2005  at  10:23 AM
i need a note saying that i went to the doctor on monday september 12th,2005
Posted by nancy  in  edmond,oklahoma  on  Mon Sep 12, 2005  at  02:40 PM
Hi I need a Dr's note saying that I took my son in on September 12th for a head injury. This if for my work. Please let me know how soon I can expect to recieve this.

Jason
Posted by Jason  in  Las Vegas, NV  on  Tue Sep 13, 2005  at  02:41 PM
i told my work that i have strep throat, and can return to work on friday 9/16/05
Posted by abraham urrea  in  tucson  on  Wed Sep 14, 2005  at  04:04 PM
has brocken leg
Posted by JAmes Worsey  in  Cradley heath  on  Wed Sep 14, 2005  at  04:51 PM
Comments: Page 19 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 17 18 19 20 21 >  Last ›