Stotham, Massachusetts: the town that didn't exist, 1920
Fake Fish Photos
The Nobody For President Campaign, 1940 to Present
Actress who claimed she was kidnapped by puritans, 1950
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
Taco Bells buys the Liberty Bell, 1996
Tourist Guy 9/11 Hoax, Sep 2001
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
i need a doctors note saying i was in a terrible car accident and i didnt wake up for a day and i need it asap thank u
Posted by michael sullivan  in  san antonio  on  Sun Aug 14, 2005  at  02:02 PM
hey, I need a doctor's note saying visited clinic with chronic back pains for 08/17/2005 thank you.
Posted by dominique  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  01:26 PM
can I get a doctor's note excusing from work for 08/17/2005. my name is dominique and i have mild pain in lower back area.

dominique
Posted by dominique  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  01:33 PM
i need to be excuse for today but i need to have it 2morrow 08/17/2005, that i went to the clinic for chronic back pains

dominique
Posted by dominique  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  02:50 PM
here you go, Dominique... "To whom it may concern: please excuse Dominique for whatever day she says she was out sick due to back pain...Also, please give her a favorable performance rating for the quarter, and a 15% raise in pay...Thank You. Dr. Hairy H. Houdini, I.B.B.S."...you're welcome
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  04:05 PM
I need a note to excuse me from band practice on august 16th because i had a doctors apponitment form 3:00-5:00 that should do thanks.
Posted by Micheal Ranger  in  Augusta  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  08:35 PM
i need a note saying that i was absent on august 15 and 16 of 2005 because i had an eye infection.
Posted by Adriana Aguialr  in  Los Angeles, C.A.  on  Tue Aug 16, 2005  at  11:10 PM
I NEED A NOTE EXCUSING ME FROM WORK ON WED AUGUST 17,2005 DUE TO HAVING THE PINK EYE, I CANNOT GOT TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND CAN'T AFFORD A DOCTOR'S VISIT AND I MUST HAVE A DOCTOR'S NOTE WHEN I RETURN OR I WILL BE FIRED.....PLEASE HELP ME.

SAMANTHA
Posted by samantha roldan  in  STAFFORD VA  on  Wed Aug 17, 2005  at  04:32 AM
Samantha, this might help you out.

Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Wed Aug 17, 2005  at  11:03 AM
I need a Dr's note for AUGUST 16 2005 i was out with the flu
Thanxs Donna
Posted by Donna Todd  on  Wed Aug 17, 2005  at  11:10 AM
Donna, we're only too happy to oblige, here at the Museum of Hoaxes and Fake Doctor Notes...we've helped thousands of people, just like you, and we're glad to do it... Here you go: "To Whom It May Concern- Please excuse Donna from work for Aug. 16th, 2005...She was out with The Flu, which is her nickname for her boyfriend, with whom she spent the day watching Animal Planet...She really hates her job, and I'm sure her boss is a dick, so lighten up on her a bit, for Christ's sake...she's only human, you overseering slave-whippers...Damn...Thank You, Dr. Hairy H. Houdini, B.M."... you're welcome
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Aug 17, 2005  at  12:32 PM
i need a doctors note excusing me from work on 08/13/2005. i said i had a virus.
Posted by Leslie Hawes  in  Lakeland  on  Wed Aug 17, 2005  at  01:03 PM
Hello im asking for a DR'S note for work i was out on 8/10/05 to 8/16/05 over my feet
Posted by Judy Paige  on  Thu Aug 18, 2005  at  01:48 AM
I need a note stating that I will be late tomorrow due to a doctor appointment at 10:00am
Posted by Jamille Ackerman  in  Maryland  on  Thu Aug 18, 2005  at  02:49 PM
I need a note saying that i was in the hospital from Monday 08/15/05 - tuesday 08/19/05 Ive actually been ill but could not get an appointment with my doctor for another 2 weeks.
Posted by Caridad  in  Hialeah, Fl. 33013  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  01:23 PM
I need a Doctors note stating that I was absent from work do to illness on the 20-21 of Aug. 2005 thank you
Posted by Goran Pivelja  in  Orlando Fl  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  06:38 PM
a doctors note to say that i had a real bad tooth ache
Posted by felicia sandoval  in  fort worth  on  Sun Aug 21, 2005  at  01:13 PM
I need a doctors note for a bad case of the fever and i couldnt go to work for two days
Posted by Son Nguyen  in  Lanham, Maryland  on  Sun Aug 21, 2005  at  02:32 PM
I need a doctors note saying that I was in a car accident on August 13th and will be unable to work until Sept 13th PLEASE HELP ME OTHER WISE I WILL LOSE MY JOB! PLEASE!
Posted by Muna  in  minnesota  on  Sun Aug 21, 2005  at  07:57 PM
i need a doctor letter that says i could not work to do to food poinson diagnosed on august 20,th.
thanks
Posted by abdallah  in  ottawa canada  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  02:48 PM
i NEED A DOCTOR NOTE TO SAY THAT i HAVE A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT ON 8.23.05 AT THREE O'CLOCK
Posted by JANICE  in  SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  03:05 PM
i need a doctor's note saying that i had a stomach virus august 22nd, 2005. I actually do i have one but my stomach hurts too much to actually go to the doctors.
Posted by james bullock  in  jacksonville florida  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  04:46 PM
help!
i need fake abortion papers and pregnancey papers i cannot say why-I JUST NEED THEM- PLEASE HELP!
Posted by kimmy74  on  Mon Aug 22, 2005  at  07:58 PM
i need a doctor excuse from work on febuary 15,2005 saying i vhad the touch of the flu,and i could return on2/16
Posted by Roxanne Hensley  on  Tue Aug 23, 2005  at  08:00 AM
i need a note that says rest from aug 20 to 24th 2005 due to sore throat
Posted by omar velez  in  Fort Worth Texas  on  Tue Aug 23, 2005  at  01:07 PM
I need a doctors excuse for July 27 - 29 that I was out from work because of sinus infection.
Posted by Reseian Gaither  in  Houston, TX  on  Tue Aug 23, 2005  at  01:47 PM
I need a Doctors note for sever stress and acid relflux for august the 23
Posted by Ben Dunn  in  Tulsa, OK  on  Tue Aug 23, 2005  at  05:52 PM
Hi, umm i need a doctors not for Sept the ninth sayin i had an stomach virus...and will return to school the thirteenth...much appreciated!!!
Posted by Nicole Velez  in  Vale NC 28168  on  Tue Aug 23, 2005  at  06:52 PM
Kristina was sick on Sunday due to the flu she was given a prescription to take care of it
Posted by Kristina Ringer  on  Wed Aug 24, 2005  at  05:34 PM
I NEED A NOTE FOR 8/24/05 FOR EYE IRRITATION APPT ASAP COME BACK 8/25/05
Posted by RICHARD LUNA  on  Thu Aug 25, 2005  at  04:28 AM
Comments: Page 18 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 16 17 18 19 20 >  Last ›