Bonsai Kittens, 2000
Did Paul McCartney die on Nov. 9, 1966?
The Man-Eating Tree of Madagascar Hoax, 1874
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
Boy floats away in balloon, 2009
Burger King's Left-Handed Whopper Hoax, 1998
The Nazi Air Marker Hoax, 1942
Cursed by Allah
The most sacred relic: the Holy Foreskin, circa 800 AD
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
i need a note for my work saying that i cannot lift heavy objects no more than 50 lbs because i had seriously injuired my shoulder.
Posted by trung  in  Minnesota  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  05:05 AM
I need a note explaining that it's not my fault that people are so sheep-like.
Jesus Christ.
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  05:18 AM
I need a day off.I don't feel good
Posted by Emmanuel Kemboi  in  Duluth  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  02:43 PM
I have been Sick for the past week of 2-14-05 until 2-21-05. I was going to go to the doctors but i feel fine now I need a doctors excuse for work.
Posted by hummell07  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  03:09 PM
I have been Sick for the past week(flu)of 2-14-05 until 2-21-05. I was going to go to the doctors but i feel fine now I need a doctors excuse for work.
Posted by hummell07  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  03:09 PM
BRYAN HAD TO COME IN ON FEBRURARY FOR A REGULAR CHECKUP AND TO GET A PHYSICAL DONE> FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE US A CALL>
Posted by Bryan Castano  in  GWINNETT MEDICAL  on  Tue Feb 22, 2005  at  10:41 AM
Please excuse Bryan from class on February 23, 2005. He came in for a regular checkup.
Posted by Bryan Castano  in  GWINNETT MEDICAL  on  Tue Feb 22, 2005  at  10:49 AM
To who ever this may apply to ____________ was at the doctor on __________ because of illness or checkup appiontment plese excuse this day from work or school thank you from yours truly.
Posted by Jeffrey Hicks  in  Emporia VA, 23847  on  Tue Feb 22, 2005  at  01:59 PM
I need a doctors note stating that i was out missing school because i was going through some Psychological stress due to unforseen events that occured in my life
Posted by Robert Jackson  in  Baton Rouge,LA.  on  Tue Feb 22, 2005  at  02:42 PM
I NEED A WORK EXCUSE FOR TWO DAYS, MONDAY AND TUESDAY, FEB. 21, AND 22. I ACTUALLY HAVE A SLIPPED DISC IN MY BACK, BUT SERIOUSLY I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY OR INSURANCE TO VISIT THE DOCTOR.
Posted by WILLIE A. COLEMAN SR  in  NEWTON MS 39345  on  Tue Feb 22, 2005  at  10:33 PM
I need a doctors note for missing work Monday Febuary 21,2005 and Feb 22nd due to an eye infection and a scratch on my right cornea.(advised to keep eyes closed as much as possible for48 hours and continue drops as prescribed)Please help me!Thank you.
Posted by Katye Barnes  in  texas  on  Wed Feb 23, 2005  at  12:05 AM
I need a docotors note saying i missed school Jan 31st through feb 4th because i had the flu
Posted by Collin Main  in  Lubbock  on  Wed Feb 23, 2005  at  11:10 AM
I need a note saying that I was ill and will be returning to school on 2-24-05. I dont want to mess up my school year so please help.
Posted by Hannah Cannon  in  American youth works on 4th and brozos  on  Wed Feb 23, 2005  at  02:11 PM
I need a doctor's not to excuse me from work on Wednesday, February 16, 2005.
Posted by Nicole  in  Montclair  on  Wed Feb 23, 2005  at  04:01 PM
I need a note for Wensday 23 2005
Posted by Alejandro Lopez  in  Austin tx  on  Thu Feb 24, 2005  at  01:40 PM
To whom it may concern,
Please excuse Alejandro Lopez from work.
He has volunteered to expierement a new Male preformance enhancing drug due to complication in current relationship. I realize that this is a inconvinience, but you can direct your questions to http://www.helpme@getitup.com.

Thank you.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Thu Feb 24, 2005  at  01:53 PM
I need a doctors note to excuse me for february 21, 2005 to Feb. 28, 2005.
Posted by Joseph  in  Memphis, TN  on  Fri Feb 25, 2005  at  12:01 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I had a miscarriage on 25 th of February at school.
Posted by Brittany Ridenour  in  Clinton  on  Fri Feb 25, 2005  at  04:46 PM
I need a doctors note for 2/25/05- 2/26/05 I told them I was having back spasms.
Posted by Charlie Horn  on  Sun Feb 27, 2005  at  09:05 AM
I need a note saying that u(my doctor) looked at my back and sair just a minor shift. and that u gave me some pain pills.
Posted by Jeff Meinke  in  chicago  on  Sun Feb 27, 2005  at  04:42 PM
oh date being 2/26/05
Posted by Jeff Meinke  in  chicago  on  Sun Feb 27, 2005  at  04:44 PM
i need a doctors notes saying I was seen in the clinic today 3-1-5 for f/u visit.

thanks
Posted by wanda hall  in  chicago,il  on  Tue Mar 01, 2005  at  08:32 AM
God, Brittany!
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Tue Mar 01, 2005  at  08:50 AM
I need a doctor's note stating that my brother (Albert Tandoc) came in to the ER 3/2/2005 6:27AM for a severe asthma attack, was treated with an epinephrine shot, O2, respiratory therapy of Albuterol and Prednisone nebulizer for 4 hours; was discharged because he met his goal of 90% O2 Sat. and peak flow meter, and has a prescription for Albuterol inhaler and Prednisone pills: 20mg BID, 2 10mg pills in morning and afternoon. THANKS!
Posted by Bryan Tandoc  in  Torrance, CA  on  Wed Mar 02, 2005  at  04:40 PM
I am not happy that my son got sick my SECOND week of a new job,that I happen to love....I am recently divorced so the ex was nowhere to be found. Ineed apiece of paper saying i took him to doctor. PLEASE HELP ME THE NOTE WOULD BE FOR JOSHUA BILLINGTON
Posted by DICKIE  in  HHOME  on  Wed Mar 02, 2005  at  06:53 PM
I need a doctor's note stating that I was there for a check up. Thank you
Posted by Amira de Vera  in  Long Beach, California  on  Wed Mar 02, 2005  at  10:57 PM
i need a doc note saying that i had the flu from march 1-3
Posted by Brittany Tadlock  in  san antonio  on  Thu Mar 03, 2005  at  03:55 PM
Hello. I need a doctor's note saying that my grandpa has been sick in the hospital so I haven't been able to come out to school. I need this note for 3/4/05.
Posted by Jason Choi  in  Los Angeles  on  Thu Mar 03, 2005  at  08:47 PM
Hi, I need a note saying that the idiocy of the average person on the internet has driven me clinically insane (again) and therefore I am not responsible for my own actions (again) and I indeed did NOT know right from wrong when I was picked up with that stolen car, cocaine, and hookers (both dead and alive (AGAIN)).

Oh, and I had the flu on Valentine's Day, please tell Mom.
Posted by Rod  in  Planet El Rodento  on  Fri Mar 04, 2005  at  02:20 AM
I need a doctors note anything regarding dizzyness, loss of appetite or stomach disorder. I hardly eat these days. Thanks
Posted by Paul Diosomito  in  Daly City CA  on  Fri Mar 04, 2005  at  06:03 AM
Comments: Page 5 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›