Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Categories: Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003
i need a docter note that says that i could not return to work until november 1st, due to pneumonia, diagnosed on october 25, 2004
Posted by kimberly st. john  in  san diego, california  on  Fri Oct 29, 2004  at  09:11 PM
i cant go to school because i had a doctor appointment......check up
Posted by nichole carbert  in  school  on  Mon Nov 08, 2004  at  06:35 PM
i need a doctor's note that excuses me from turning in my paper late on november 17 because i was at a doctors appointment
Posted by Roxana  in  san jose, ca  on  Thu Nov 18, 2004  at  06:24 PM
sick
Posted by ashley butterbaugh  in  anderson ohio  on  Fri Nov 26, 2004  at  04:58 PM
I need a doc note for work. The date is November 27, 2004.
Posted by Jessica Smith  in  Blacksburg, SC  on  Sat Nov 27, 2004  at  02:36 PM
I need a doctor's note for work that excuses me from work on November 26, 2004
Posted by Jacob Welkley  in  TN  on  Sat Nov 27, 2004  at  08:48 PM
took my little girl to the doctor
Posted by diane vilanueva  in  irving tx  on  Sun Nov 28, 2004  at  03:44 PM
I had strep throat on the day of my speech and need a doctors excuse..november 8, 2004.
Posted by Angelapril04  on  Sun Nov 28, 2004  at  04:28 PM
i need a doctors note for saturday november 27 2004
Posted by Chris Butler  in  north bay  on  Sun Nov 28, 2004  at  06:40 PM
I need a Doctor's Note saying that i was unable to take a test on monday november 22 2004 and had a appiontment on that tuesday. with bronchitis..
Posted by Julie Lawrence  in  Fairfield University  on  Mon Nov 29, 2004  at  01:29 AM
i need a doctor's note for sat 27 nov 2004 - sun 28 nov 2004
Posted by jeff shelton  in  newport kentucky  on  Mon Nov 29, 2004  at  06:59 PM
i need an excuse to be excused from school beacuse of chiropractic doctor appoitments.
Posted by Rachel Cashman  on  Mon Nov 29, 2004  at  11:36 PM
i need a sick note excusing me from school on Monday November 29-December 1
Posted by Roshondra Thomas  in  Tuscaloosa, Alabama  on  Wed Dec 01, 2004  at  12:05 PM
I need a doctors note excusing me from class on Oct 20 because i had hives and couldn't make it to my mid-term
Posted by Melissa Grasso  in  New jersey  on  Wed Dec 01, 2004  at  05:42 PM
I need a doctors note, because of mono.
Posted by amber  on  Thu Dec 02, 2004  at  12:42 AM
I need a doctors note excusing me from school on December 2, 2004 due to a flu
Posted by Franklyn Olmos  in  Perth Amboy, New Jersey  on  Thu Dec 02, 2004  at  10:27 AM
18 years old
attend pace university
Posted by Sarah Paffenroth  in  Goshen, New York  on  Thu Dec 02, 2004  at  05:21 PM
I need a note excusing me from class on Tuesday, Novemeber 30th. The reason would be I had the flu. Need asap because I fail if I don't have this, that means I basically flunk out of school.
Posted by Sarah Paffenroth  in  Goshen, New York  on  Thu Dec 02, 2004  at  05:30 PM
I need a note excusing me from class on Monday, Novemeber 22nd and Wednesday, November 24. The reason would be I had the flu. Need asap because I fail if I don't have this.
Posted by Daniel Key  in  North Olmsted, Ohio  on  Thu Dec 02, 2004  at  08:49 PM
I neeed a note saying that i have pneumonia on December 8. And that it had affected my breathing. I need this for a class that i have to miss. Please help.

THanks,
Jermey Jenkins
Posted by Jeremy Jenkins  on  Fri Dec 03, 2004  at  03:12 AM
William Wang had a bad fever in Nov. And it is 40oC.. so he cant come to school.
Posted by william  in  Canada  on  Fri Dec 03, 2004  at  06:07 AM
I need a return to work for a sick day 12/30/04

needed ASAP
Posted by Ronald Snider  on  Fri Dec 03, 2004  at  03:15 PM
i need a note saying that i am 100% and able to go back to work. back pain was the reason for not being able to work.
Posted by jason cuevas  in  hartford C.T.  on  Sun Dec 05, 2004  at  07:14 PM
Could I have a doctors note excusing me out of swimming for P.E. because im allergic to chlorine
12 5 04
Posted by Charles Gammill  in  Elmhurst, IL  on  Mon Dec 06, 2004  at  01:15 AM
I need a doctors note saying that I may return to work on December 7.
thanks
Posted by Michelle L. Turner  in  San Antonio, Tx  on  Mon Dec 06, 2004  at  11:33 AM
Need day off due to high fever
Posted by Michael Zastawrny  in  Jacksonville, FL  on  Mon Dec 06, 2004  at  12:23 PM
Smileys
Posted by Brittney  on  Mon Dec 06, 2004  at  01:05 PM
i need a serious letter from a doctor stating that i have severe panic/anxiety disorder and that it will only get worse if my husband is not let out of the army. also recomending that he (jeffery schaffer) be discharged immediately
Posted by jessica schaffer  in  hinesville, ga  on  Mon Dec 06, 2004  at  01:32 PM
I need a doctor's note saying that I was out sick (with a stomach virus) from work on Nov, 29, 30, and Dec. 1, 2004.
Posted by C. Quiambao  in  Vallejo, CA  on  Tue Dec 07, 2004  at  04:24 AM
Please write Yvonne Ng a doctor's note to excuse my absence on December 7, 2005 from periods 1-5. Thanks.
Posted by Yvonne Ng  in  Austin, TX  on  Tue Dec 07, 2004  at  02:42 PM
Comments: Page 1 of 30 pages  1 2 3 >  Last ›
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.