The worms inside your face
Princess Caraboo, servant girl who became a princess, 1817
BMW's April Fool's Day Hoaxes
Script of Casablanca rejected, 1982
Dead Body of Loch Ness Monster Found, 1972
Jernegan's Gold Accumulator Scam, 1898
The Diaphote, a television hoax, 1880
Prof. Wingard's Death Ray Hoax, 1876
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
Baby Yoga, aka Swinging Your Kid Around Your Head
Fake Muscle Suits (all the rage in India)
Status: Weird News
The Times of India reports that fake muscle suits are the latest fashion trend in India :
Made of a combination of spandex and rubber, this suit replete with biceps, washboard abs and killer pectorals can be worn under T-shirts, giving the wearer a vicarious thrill of having a 'to-die-for' upper body. And these 'made in Bangkok/Hong Kong/Taiwan' suits are selling like hot cakes from stores that are stocking them... With each suit retailing for anything between Rs 2,000 to Rs 2,500, the suit is the most indemand quick muscle fix not to mention a great (albeit 'deceitful') way of bowling the ladies over!
As long as the guys keep their clothes on, I guess these suits might fool some people. But as soon as they remove their clothes, they'll be exposed as a phony. That kind of seems to defeat the purpose.
Categories: Body Manipulation
Posted by The Curator on Wed Jul 12, 2006
It doesn't stop women from wearing Gel Bras or padded ones . Nor does it stop the Wig wearing population!!

People are more concerned with their street cred, than their naked image.
Posted by Mr Royale  in  UK!!  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  11:21 AM
Not all women like guys with huge muscles, I know a lot of girls who like scrawny, nerdy-looking guys. Everyone has their own tastes, which a lot of people don't realise.
Posted by Dracul  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  11:49 AM
Where are these "girls who like scrawny, nerdy-looking guys." I've heard of them before, but I fear they might be a hoax...wishful thinking if you will...
Posted by TWM  in  US sorta  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  12:57 PM
oh sure, fake muscle suits are all the rage NOW but I doubt they'll be so thrilled with them once they get the 'front piece'
Posted by Hirushi  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  04:38 PM
"... I know a lot of girls who like scrawny, nerdy-looking guys."

Uh ... Could I have their phone numbers? Please? Pretty please?
Posted by Big Gary  in  Crystal City, Texas  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  06:30 PM
Dracul,
You need to start a dating service for all these women. You'd be rich in no time!
Posted by Silentz  in  cognito  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  10:34 PM
*raises hand*
My hubby is 20 kilos underweight and I love it! Being six three he resembles a bean pole and shows more ribs than a supermodel. So we're not all hoaxes boys!
Posted by Nettie  in  Perth, Western Australia  on  Thu Jul 13, 2006  at  09:28 AM
I stink, therefore I spam. Yo vivo
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Thu Jul 13, 2006  at  12:14 PM
I, Raoul, Mr. Universe and World Muscle Of Love title holder, have no need of such a suit as this, for I am the piped amongst men, you know? My quadriceps are of legends, and my glutes are pinch-proof. But still they try, you know? Ha ha ha, but don't get me started, okay? Rrrraoul
Posted by Raoul  on  Thu Jul 13, 2006  at  01:51 PM
all said and done I just want to know wear I can buy one online

being a slightly built guy and having spent countless hours at the gym trying and trying to achieve the body shape I want and being unsuccessfull and many hundreds of dollars poorer from memberships and personal trainers... eating carbs and protein till it feels I am a grain of rice being chased by a chicken

I want the t-shirt
Posted by josh  in  australia  on  Sat Mar 31, 2007  at  10:30 AM
where can i buy this muscle suit. i want to try it.
Posted by JEFF  in  MIAMI, FL  on  Sat Dec 29, 2007  at  04:58 PM
ok, this is terrible, but by far not as terrible as sprayed on abs or even ab implants.
Posted by Manly Man  in  Miami, FL  on  Thu Jul 29, 2010  at  01:28 PM
I want to know where I can get one! (I'm in the US)
Posted by Robbie  on  Wed Sep 29, 2010  at  10:53 PM