Mencken's fake history of the bathtub, 1917
Samsung invents the on/off switch
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
Jennifer Love Hewitt's Disappearing Breasts
Adolf Hitler Baby Photo Hoax, 1933
Man flies by own lung power, 1934
The Olympic Underwear Relay, 1956
Van Gogh's ear exhibited, 1935
Bizarre pictographs of Emmanuel Domenech, 1860
Cursed by Allah
Big Dog
image I've seen big dogs before. But this is ridiculous. There's no way it can be real. I say photoshop. (via Liquito)
Categories: Animals, Photos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Mon Feb 28, 2005
HA HA no...im not old...im SO not her....i just get mad when people think they kno me just becuase of the comments i put up...and hey omgosh...take a joke people
Posted by llllllllllllllpppppppp  on  Thu Mar 22, 2007  at  05:34 PM
my dog is the best, the perfect dog. he is a gental giant, but fierse, and vicious when it comes to fighting, and if and intruder trespasses, there is a devil side to him.
Posted by josh  in  ha2 rbs  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  11:27 AM
aww...thats the same with my dog sadie...she is a mastiff too
Posted by llllllllllpppppppppppppp  on  Thu Mar 29, 2007  at  12:36 PM
I don't think that's the really size of the dog. Why? because the lady is looking at the dogs chest. Most people look at a dogs face....well that's what I think
Posted by Paige  in  Nanaimo  on  Wed Jul 11, 2007  at  06:05 PM
You people should really read what you write BEFORE you post it.....I needed a translator to get through this page!!!
Posted by not a dumb ass  on  Tue Jul 31, 2007  at  01:22 PM
Paige in Nanaimo, you are right, it is fake. Look at the shadows under the roof-rack bars...they are directly under them. The dogs shadow is to the left of him, unless there are TWO DIFFERENT suns shinning, it is a FAKE!!!! Cool pic though!
Posted by Adam  on  Tue Jul 31, 2007  at  01:27 PM
smile my dog is way way way better he is not going to hurt me yours would just squish me lol:@:@:@
Posted by shanon  in  wawa  on  Wed Aug 08, 2007  at  10:25 PM
Oh my god......
Posted by Adam  in  The Artic ice cap  on  Thu Aug 09, 2007  at  08:38 AM
This is a really big Dog but the Dog I have in my office named (Naim) is much bigger and dangerous.

Sayed Hamed
Kabul,Afghanistan
Posted by Sayed Hamed  in  Kabul, Afghanistan  on  Tue Oct 23, 2007  at  09:24 AM
big surprise woh, thats one big dog
Posted by harry aworth  in  australia  on  Tue Oct 30, 2007  at  05:46 AM
hi its anna and ben ere m8 thats one big dog weve got a boxer shes massive to lol bye brap brap m8 lol iz it blud
Posted by anna and ben warrent  in  norwich  on  Wed Dec 19, 2007  at  11:42 AM
I have Old English Mastiffs. One is 250 one is 290. That pics about right- they are impressive animals.
Posted by mastiff mom  in  NM  on  Mon Dec 24, 2007  at  03:41 PM
J have to agree with many of the other posters, that has to be a fake picture.
Posted by hlq  in  usa  on  Thu Feb 21, 2008  at  05:45 PM
Haha, I think it is Photoshop.

Makes me really want to get into more dog and pet photography!
Posted by Pet Photography  in  Sydney  on  Sun Feb 24, 2008  at  09:43 PM
I don't know, I've seen bigger dogs before!
Posted by Dog Symptoms  in  USA  on  Wed Jul 16, 2008  at  03:54 AM
Definitely photoshop. Can't be real.
Posted by Dog Products  on  Wed Jul 16, 2008  at  06:44 PM
Wow is all i got to say man im used to my red nose pit thinkin he looks mean! wow
Posted by Molly  in  Va  on  Tue Jun 22, 2010  at  01:03 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2