Is This Jaleel White?
image A photo of a young, trendy-looking guy has been doing the email rounds (click here for a larger version), with the caption: "This is Jaleel White." Jaleel White, of course, is better known for playing the character of super-nerd Steve Urkel on Family Matters (I've also heard many rumors that he plays the Mr. Six character in those Six Flags commercials, but I don't think that's true). I guess people are just amazed that White wouldn't be more like Urkel in real life. As for whether the picture really shows Jaleel White, I'm not sure. There's a recent picture of him on his blog on NBA.com. I guess it could be him if he shaved his hair off. (via thighs wide shut / You Can't Make It Up)
Categories: CelebritiesPhotos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Tue Nov 23, 2004
I don't think that he killed himself but I am absolutely certain that is him in the picture.
Posted by B. Good  in  New York  on  Thu Jun 15, 2006  at  10:47 PM
auntie here is the factulls on erkel
Posted by shirley johnson  on  Fri Jun 23, 2006  at  01:39 PM
that is not me hell he look gay whoever that is they needs 2 grow some hair and stand straighter and change from those gay ass clothes
Posted by Jaleel.A.White  on  Wed Jul 12, 2006  at  05:43 PM
It doesn't look a bit like him except for the skin tone and height; but overall I don't think it's him.
Posted by Motherof1  in  Shreveport  on  Wed Aug 09, 2006  at  01:16 PM
That aint him! That guy looks like a broke Kanye West!
Posted by Jon  on  Sat Sep 02, 2006  at  09:13 PM
I do not think that is him. The picture looks like him from a distance, but what about close up?
Posted by Barbara  in  Bronx  on  Tue Dec 05, 2006  at  01:09 AM
hell no that ain't no jaleel i knoow every inch of jaleels body. that man on that picture looks fruity. no that is not jaleel.
Posted by ARRIANNE ROBERTS  in  HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS  on  Tue Dec 12, 2006  at  03:10 AM
That is a gay looking dude that is not Steve Urkel
Posted by Jocelynn Zanders  on  Fri Dec 22, 2006  at  09:13 PM
NO way that looks nothing like him!!!
Posted by jasmin  in  cali  on  Fri Apr 27, 2007  at  04:50 PM
whoever spread the rumor urkel is dead needs 2 show themselves.
Posted by daisy  in  35210  on  Sun Apr 29, 2007  at  08:55 PM
This is not that Jaleel White. Stevie Wonder could see this is not "Urkel." Jaleel is fine as hell, I have no clue who this gay dude is, but he sure is getting alot of attention. If you wanna know what he looks like now do a fucking google image search and ignore this stupid ass picture.
Posted by onlysmartpersonleft656  on  Tue May 15, 2007  at  08:45 PM
surprised hi my name is gretta williams from san antonio,tx. i am 37 yrs old deaf blk mother. when i read the news abt jaleel white been died last year 2006 or he is gay or what? i am surprise and i dont belive abt its from him. jaleel white really look good the man and nice his clothes. i was puzzle abt its everythings and so sad and feel bad abt him been died in 2006. if he real for live or what then let me know ok!
Posted by GRETTA WILLIAMS  in  San Antonio, Texas  on  Mon Jul 30, 2007  at  03:42 AM
Even if it is tue I still want ot believe but if he really is I will never watch Family Matters again. I just cant believe can u believe it that cant be a picture of Jaleel White on the show he looks way different
Posted by Tiana Diggles  in  Jasper Texas  on  Sat Oct 27, 2007  at  04:39 PM
Everyone knows that that picture at the top is nolt really Jaleel white.
Posted by Ashley Gates  in  Dallas , texas  on  Sun Oct 28, 2007  at  09:15 PM
hi white is this really u i hope so
Posted by darnell  in  maryland  on  Sun Nov 04, 2007  at  10:39 PM
Who ever did this is a meat head .Why would you do this,it not funny
Posted by aj  on  Fri Feb 08, 2008  at  07:50 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU JALEEL WHITE. DOES ANYONE KNOW JALEEL WHITE? IF YES TELL HIM I WILL LIKE TO MEET HIME IN PERSON IF HE'S SINGLE THAT IS I THINKHE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by PRETTY SMILE  in  new york  on  Mon Jun 02, 2008  at  02:32 PM
no that is not him that person wish that he can look like Jaleel White because Jaleel white is fine I was wondering what he is doing now because I really loved him in family matter just keep on doing you baby and god bless. wink
Posted by Laquetta  in  Lula,Mississippi  on  Sun Jun 29, 2008  at  11:46 PM
4 the people thinkin im tryin to hate him im not we can get dat strate rite now. i just thought he was gay cuz i saw da full pic. and he had some boots on. why should hate on him when i make my money. and that dont look nothin like him.

rolleyes
Posted by lexi  in  ny  on  Sun Jul 13, 2008  at  02:23 AM
ok not him are you kidding me
Posted by rebecca reep  in  ocala fl  on  Wed Aug 27, 2008  at  02:08 AM
no he is not dead, as a matter of fact my orchestra teacher is playing the cello at his wedding. so obviously if he is getting married he is not dead duh!
Posted by selena  on  Sat May 01, 2010  at  07:31 PM
lol if that is him. He looks really feminine
Posted by Zee  in  New York  on  Thu Jul 22, 2010  at  10:20 PM
Comments: Page 4 of 4 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.